EnergyAustralia

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

sprevitera
spreviteraSydney, NSW

Cancelilng plan in cooling off period a Nightmare!

I rang EA to cancel plan within cooling off period and I got hit with dozens of questions and then he wanted my meter numbers, when I abruptly told him I am not going ahead with your plan why do you need the meter numbers? Then he played games keeping me on hold several times for 10 mins at a time each time saying he is making he is attempting to cancel my plan and asked me to wait on hold again but I quickl;y interrupted him and told him to work it out because I have to GO! And that's when I hung up.
I could not believe what I was going through.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
adonaz01
adonaz01Sydney, NSW

Untrustworthy company and greedy. Many better deals elsewhere !

PPeters
PPetersSydney, NSW

Can do better

EnergyAust responded to my numerous emails and have committed to rectifying the issue I raised.
Hopefully the stress caused by disruption to my billing cycle and bill being issued every 3 months as per contractual agreement has been resolved as advised in their customer service email.
The Australian Energy Regulator provided excellent advice and guidance on their website.

Francisco
Franciscobondi

Overcharged on my last energy bill after moving out

Overcharged on my last bill after moving out. Luckily my last bill with this company. Never again. Charged peak hour on electricity after moved out and apartment empty for couple of weeks

Harjit
HarjitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really bad electricity company to deal with

Every time they send me bill I have to call them to correct them and even calling them is a big issue because you will be on hold for more than 1 hour

Tiffany83
Tiffany83Sydney

Will never use again.

Ron
RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Energy Australia lie

I was offered a flat rate of 91 cents a day even if I used more than more, first bill they sent me worked out to be 33 dollars a month more than my previous provider, luckily I did not give them any of my bank details, Stay away from them as they are dishonest.

Rates and Fees

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Incorrect Rates show on Energy Plan Confirmation

I entered into a Seniors discount plan, but the rates shown on my Energy Plan Confirmation page gives the rates before the Seniors discount. What is the correct rate that you want charge me?

ServicesElectricity
Debzl
DebzlIpswich

If I could rate you in the negatives I would!

After 2 years of dealing with you people I am done! Today alone I have wasted 2hrs 16minutes on hold and are no further ahead. Under staffed big time. Don't waste your time It took 15mins 14 secs to set up an account with Origin. You people are a disgrace! Get more staff who answer calls! So annoyed.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Kylie R.
Kylie R.Central West, NSW

Disappointed

Not happy, I changed companies and offered better rates, and now more expensive power bills. Now changing my meter with a few days notice saying my meter is faulty. Had to request power bill on paper, couldn’t access full bill on line, rude phone service. Changing companies asap

ServicesElectricity

No Customer Loyality and incorrect bills

I was a customer for 6 year with both my residential and investment. Today I was shocked to receive a $500 bill for my investment property which was sold months ago!!! The energy Australia team continues to charge me even after settlement and refused to waive the bill. $500 isn’t a huge amount but the principle is that the house no longer belongs to me and I should not have to pay.

I have now cancelled all of my accouns
and moved to AGL. Stay away from them! They do not care for their customers

Joaquim
JoaquimSydney, NSW

Horrible ... lack of information ... wrong bill ...

tom
tomSydney, NSW

Shocking service

My bill almost doubled this quarter. I rang them up and they told me I was under charged last quarter and it was not their fault!! Shocking service! I am considering changing provider and going to ombudsman EWON.

tony
tonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lazy service.

Failed to read meter. I had to read it for them even though I am disabled. They are the only gas supplier that operates in Ararat so we get no discounts. If you can do not use this company.