EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Nemoden
NemodenSydney, NSW

You will age before they pick up phone

"You call is now progressed in the queue".

I waited for 50 minutes just to get disconnected. Even if you are saving up on call centre, implement a very simple thing - call back request.

ServicesGas
Chandra M.
Chandra M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most expensive, costs advertised are false

My invoices clearly showed that I use LESS than the average single person home. I averaged 4-6kWh per day electricity. Yet I was consistently receiving bills at well over $200. When I asked them about it, they kept telling me that they don't know why my power use was so high and which of my appliances was using so much electricity. I explained that my use was not high, but rather the cost was too high. They refused to ever acknowledge that I was not using much electricity and it was the cost that was high, not the usage. Same issue for gas as well. I will NEVER use EnergyAustralia again and would encourage others to look elsewhere for their utilities.

santosh
santoshSydney, NSW

Remote connection issue

I am the customer of energy australia and they simple took me two week to try reconnect the electricity on my new place but they failed. Give me a 100 dollar bonus gas billed and refer me to other retailers .. now i am teying through agl...

Stoofa
StoofaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Administration / management of account

First time I've had something negative to say about a utility company, as I know it really only comes down to customer service, and things be done or changed to the account , when they say they will. Well, the lack of inaction to apply concession, respond, advise on details on the account, bills that represent figures that don't add up - is a astonishing. Applied concession 8 months ago, to learn it was never properly applied to account. Took months for it to be added, the information from the outsourced call centres is always misleading and not correct. Failure to apply agreed power and gas plan. Just a mess. Moving away after 3 years of using there service.

Angle
AngleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service Accounts

Disgraceful Customer Service… How many people does it take to close my account ?
( Electricity only )
It took me three months and 12+ People to arrange my refund of ( my credit ) and they still have not got it right since December 2021 They kept asking if I wanted to change my plan
Do Not Use This Provider

TerrenceO
TerrenceOHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service from customer service officers.

Changed my electricity supply plan to Total Plan very easily by an officer whose name I did not quite catch and Ryan in the life support section of the company.

SASS001
SASS001

Energy bill is never on time!

I'm a current customer and have found that my energy bill has increased alot. We are barely home during the day as we are at work and I just don't understand how it gets higher each month. Another thing is we never get our bill by our due date and I always have to ring them before I can see it. It's frustrating and annoying. Currently searching for a new energy provider.

Rates and Fees

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Patrick T.
Patrick T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service attitude

Zero service attitude, the women doesnt want to listen and she put silent mode, very hard to get bills done with them, if you can get away with them, better do it so

less than 1/2 a star if i could

Been a long term customer and the email they send me to tell me they are changing my plan, they offer me the "WORST" possible plan available. You want to keep customers you'd think bringing to their attention the best option might save the shopping around and frustration that the supplier doesn't give a *%$# about losing people

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Why do they make it hard to get your bill?

I can't even use their online portal to get my bills. I have both an electricity and gas account with them, but only allow me to view PDFs and Billing information for Gas only. This affects me with comparison and doing my tax. In order to get my OWN information, i have to call them, wait in queue... what a total waste of my time. Before i was thinking about switching if the price wasn't competitive, but now I'm thinking of switching because the self-service - IN THE INTERNAGE AGE - is a total joke!

Not What they Say!

Disappointed ☹️ Incorrect bill amounts, call centre is overseas, call centre could not answer my enquiry. I changed energy provider immediately. Never again! Worst experience. Terrible experience. Inconsistent and inexperienced. Awful.

Frustrated
FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrific. Avoid

Great customer service

I just spoke to David on the phone at customer service and he was extremely helpful and very easy to communicate with. I have been with energy Australia for 1.5 years now and it has always been super easy to do things due to their customer service team. It makes a big difference and makes things a lot easier and less stressful for me. Called and no hold time and sorted everything out for me on the phone on the spot. Really like their customer service when I've dealt with it

No power

Absolutely pathetic. I’ve been calling everyday to for a week to get my electricity on. They’ve tried apparently and promised a physical visit. I had to leave work and leave my keys somewhere for them. I waited around for a while. Nobody showed up all day. I’m disgusted at how unhelpful they’ve been. And now I will have to lose a day pay tomorrow because some inconsiderate idiot decided not to rock up. Cancelling account the second I get a chance.

ServicesElectricity
Mahdi J.
Mahdi J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer care

Contacted them today for a refund of account credit (after closing the account), but they did not refund it! This retailer has extremely poor customer service. I understand now why many customers moving away from them!

ServicesElectricity

The call taker are useless said will do something and will never do it

The account is under 2 people named and i want the fund transfer to other person name they say they will do it but then a month later still give me a bill

Jill
JillSydney, NSW

helpful advice

woman on phone helped me change electricity and gas plans. She was very helpful and time was not an issue. i will stay with ener4gy aus in the future. thank you

DAP
DAPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Energy Australia NBN (Optus) ==> NOOOOOOO

ServicesGas
unhappy
unhappyNortheast, VIC

pathetic

Very over priced, pathetic customer service,I made a payment to wrong account and rang them straight away to get payment put on correct account and was told NO and they could not do anything about this when my bank said they could do that but would not! so now my bank has to force them to do it. Dont trust this over priced dodgy provider.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t touch them for any deal.

Peter R
Peter RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Admin

Placed connection order last Thursday, after 66 minutes on the 'phone. Auto connection failed Friday becuase I hadnt turned off every switch on power board inside premises. Power board corrected early Saturday. Connection achieved the following Tuesday. They called again Thursday to confirm all billing and contact details. Never been subjected to such a customer hooror story for quite some time. Once I have been through a billing cycle, I will be switching.

isidore12
isidore12AU

Limit fraudulent

We have been with EnergyAustralia for 2 years

For some unknown reason they sent us an email that our existing plan was ending, and we will be put automatically on a MORE expensive plan.

We checked on they website and our plan still exists.

We had to call, spend 20min, just to re-enroll on the exact same plan as new customer.

Definitely dodgy, and possibly a case of fraud from EnergyAustralia

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Khan Zai
Khan ZaiSydney, NSW

AVOID!!!!!!

This company is the worst company on the market, they have sent me an 'the occupant' letter threatening to disconnect my energy when I had NEVER agreed or consented to them taking over my energy. I had a set up with a previous energy company for 6 months and Energy Australia overtook this and started sending me letters harassing me to connect with them. I have tried calling them to no avail, they do not listen, hang up and continue to harass me. I have had to reinitate connection with my old/preferred company and that has been a lengthy process all the while Energy Aus continue to harass me. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

MKO
MKOVictoria

Sacrificed good customer service to save money

My power is ok but that is not energy Australia's job, that is the distributers job. I brought a air con unit from Ea that seemed not to be waterproofed correctly as fast forward 4 years and every time I rained it tripped. Which took me way too long to work out. They got rid of good customer service consultants and replaced them with people offshore. Until recently I hadn't need to reach out and now twice in a week I have had to call only to receive terrible service

jis t.
jis t.

Terrible customer service

They are worse people to deal with. I called them to know what is happening with my bill and customer care team took the phone she put me on called 50minutes. I have feeling energy Australia customer care team is sitting in the park or street. I could hear the loud noise of motorbike and other vehicle. The lady name called [Name Removed] something like that was useless and put me on hold for 50minuets. She could not give any proper details.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now