EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Incorrect Rates show on Energy Plan Confirmation

I entered into a Seniors discount plan, but the rates shown on my Energy Plan Confirmation page gives the rates before the Seniors discount. What is the correct rate that you want charge me?

Debzl
DebzlIpswich

If I could rate you in the negatives I would!

After 2 years of dealing with you people I am done! Today alone I have wasted 2hrs 16minutes on hold and are no further ahead. Under staffed big time. Don't waste your time It took 15mins 14 secs to set up an account with Origin. You people are a disgrace! Get more staff who answer calls! So annoyed.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Kylie R.
Kylie R.Central West, NSW

Disappointed

Not happy, I changed companies and offered better rates, and now more expensive power bills. Now changing my meter with a few days notice saying my meter is faulty. Had to request power bill on paper, couldn’t access full bill on line, rude phone service. Changing companies asap

No Customer Loyality and incorrect bills

I was a customer for 6 year with both my residential and investment. Today I was shocked to receive a $500 bill for my investment property which was sold months ago!!! The energy Australia team continues to charge me even after settlement and refused to waive the bill. $500 isn’t a huge amount but the principle is that the house no longer belongs to me and I should not have to pay.

I have now cancelled all of my accouns
and moved to AGL. Stay away from them! They do not care for their customers

Joaquim
JoaquimSydney, NSW

Horrible ... lack of information ... wrong bill ...

tom
tomSydney, NSW

Shocking service

My bill almost doubled this quarter. I rang them up and they told me I was under charged last quarter and it was not their fault!! Shocking service! I am considering changing provider and going to ombudsman EWON.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

That was perfect!

Procedure went smoothly by introduction of online, so I went through the new plans switching easily in person without difficulty. and solved the two plans' switching tasks at only one time.

tony
tonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lazy service.

Failed to read meter. I had to read it for them even though I am disabled. They are the only gas supplier that operates in Ararat so we get no discounts. If you can do not use this company.

Stop cold calling

I will never buy over the phone and when this practice is eventually outlawed I will always remember the worst offenders. Which is why I'll NEVER go with Energy Australia. I wonder how much money it's costing you to push like minded (and high value) customers away. You're more irritant than energy.

Marls
MarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely high bills when no one is living at the property

Was fairly shocked to see my almost $400 electricity bill when no one is living at the house. I contacted support and was bounced around to multiple people that told me it was correct because i would have multiple appliances running. When they asked what appliances were running, i told them there was 1 fridge and was immediately passed on to someone else who said they're just going off my meter, and there wasn't anything they could do. I asked to cancel 4 times before they finally transferred me to their sales team and then the chat cut out.

Rob
RobSouthwest, VIC

I strongly recommend to not even think to sign with this company! Dodgy

Find out how EnergyAustralia compares to other Energy Providers

Energy Australia is a terrible company.

Harprit K.
Harprit K.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service

It's about the Gas bill. I called Energy Australia regarding my gas bill. We are only two people living in the house. Our gas bill was $470. Most of the time we are out of the house as we both works. So we don't use too much hot water or Gas to cook. We cook once a day, dinner only. We asked them how is it possible for the bill to be that high. They said nothing they could do. They don't know how to do customer service either. I encourage people not to Go with energy Australia. Their service is terrible.

Gigi
Gigi

Worst Customer service

Worst customer service clueless staff. I Sent an email to the complaints department over a month ago with no response. Im Moving both my electricity and gas over to another company. They lack empathy and disregard customers concerns and needs. This what you get when the call center has gone off shore.

EXPENSIVE

Our home is electricity only.
Long story short, we tried to address how big our bills were and there was “nothing they could do.”
We have two adults and a 1year old in our home and to compare, our last bill with EnergyAustralia was $574 for ONE month and we just got our fist bill from Tango also for the same period of time.... $244.
This is with NO changes to our everyday living AT ALL.

Would not recommend.

Very quick, professional.

I have Electricity only. Set up process was very quick. Take about 10 minutes. I do not experience any dropouts. I will be recommended Energy Australia to my friends and family.

PETER
PETERNortheast, VIC

End of Plan Period

Good understanding of issue by the telephonist. They walked me through the electronic process in a simple and careful manner. Very good customer service with my query being fully answered. Thank you.

Stephend82
Stephend82Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling service

I have been a Energy Australia customer for so many years. I recently had to enquire about changing my plan. I went to an offshore call centre and was told to contact Ausgrid. The operative had no idea and was not trained to deal with client's questions. Called again and received the same appalling service and was once again told to call Ausgrid about changing my plan. Ausgrid are a wholesaler and have nothing to do with retail plans. This is the worst service I have ever received so it's farewell EA and hello to Red Energy where I speak to locals who understand my simple questions. I even had a retention guy call me from EA and he had no idea what to say. He didn't even attempt to retain my loyal business.

Disappointing
DisappointingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Untrusty and slow to resolve any issues

Ray C
Ray CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your personal information IS NOT SAFE and they RIPP YOU OFF

PRReviewer
PRReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged $3k electricity bill for elderly couple who are stuck overseas due to covid

DISGUSTING COMPANY - Charged my parents $3k for an electricity bill when they are overseas due to covid. Always paid our bills on time and been a loyal customer - Called your customer service team about the issue and been hung up on twice because they did not want to look into the issue. Will be going to water and energy ombudsman and contacting relevant governing bodies and authorities

phillip
phillipSydney, NSW

Bill costs keep rising.

Tried ages ago to switch from energy Australia to a new provider just to get costs down.All sounded great with the sales rep who came to my house.I was thinking all went through til the day i got a phone call telling me they couldn't make the switch because Energy Australia told them they had not been able to gain access to our metre and until i gave them access no switch could be made.Was nothing but a big fat lie.My metre box is and has always been accessible to them and they have never had trouble mailing me my bills including the one immediately after they told the other company they had no access.Only writing this review today because i got my high bill again.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plan.

EnergyAustralia has always been open about costs and options. Well presented options and easy to understand. Solar power and reliable, good supply in our area. Easy and quick to change plans. Our gas plan is also with EnergyAustralia and is fine.

Renata S.
Renata S.Sydney, NSW

3000% Bill increase for over a year, cannot be resolved

I've been a client of Energy Australia for 9+ years for both gas a and electricity. It's been a year that my gas bill has increase by 3,000% because they're now "estimating" my metre reading. I wonder based on what data they're actually estimating it. I've been trying to resolve it for almost a year with no success. I strongly recommend that you DO NOT sign up with Energy Australia.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now