EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Steven P.
Steven P.Conder 2906, ACT

Misleading DO NOT SWITCH to this mob

I recently switched to Energy Australia based on the rates they provided me. I have solar and they offered me a 9.5c per kw tariff. I haven't been with them a month and they email me telling me they are reducing the tariff. Now, they still advertise 9.5c online.

manth
manthVictoria

Not an Australian company. Impossible to budget as a pensioner

CLaudia
CLaudiaSydney, NSW

The rudest service and no resolution skills

My bill for 1 person was 10x the usual monthly average - I asked for it to be investigated as must be an error but were dismissive, rude and evasive. I have never had such terrible customer service, and so rude and derogatory, after being on the phone for hours at a time to try to resolve the issue, nothing was done. I have 4 separate electricity accounts so I hung up and rang Origin Energy instantly and changed provider, I spoke to an Australian sales person and their rates are far cheaper too!

Unsatisfactory resolution process

Utterly useless

Shehan L
Shehan LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst provider ever

Unhappy Jan
Unhappy JanSydney, NSW

Attempted theift of money

Closed my account. They issued a final bill of $650 dollars. The actual metre reading was for $98. Rang them. They said they made a mistake and would issue a new invoice. Two weeks latter still waiting for revised invoice. I see this as last attempt by Energy Australia to rip me off as I was going to another supplier. There is no way this was a genuin mistake as final bill period was only for a month. Cost of My normal average 3 month bill period is between $200-$300. Also The metre reading only came to $98. So there was absolutely no checking of the bill by Energy Australia before issue because this was an attempt to steal from me.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Done and Dusted
Done and DustedSydney, NSW

Goodbye and good riddance

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company ever, overpriced and horrible service all round

One word: theft

they compare bills and claim meter read accurate. last year $600+ bill which was okay since most applicatinces was electric for 3 people including PCs. this year most usage on gas we got less appliances 2 people and one pc bill in the house bill $1200??

Paulina Illanes
Paulina Illanes Sydney, NSW

Not happy with this company

I live alone in house I got charged $195 a month i use the shower once a day and I don’t cook. I call them to explain they told the can’t check the gas and electricity so they just guessing I’m just happy to disconnect my services with them and I got a much clear, cheaper deal with an other company I didn’t like how rude customer service was. Just remember there other companies offer you a much better price shop around before sign up for anything

Coustumer Service

Nsw Sydney
We are on the phone last 40 minutes and still waiting in the que to be answered 01/09/20021

After l reached some one on the phone there is no accurate information like how many kw electricity our solar panel generated last 3months and how our usage shared between grid and solar panel

MN Sydney
MN SydneySydney, NSW

40 minutes and counting

Shopper
ShopperSydney, NSW

Everyone says they're bad! And it's true!

Dragan
DraganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic, lying company

Have never dealt with a more useless, lying company in my life.
All I wanted was a timely bill for my electricity usage. All I got was lies, lies and more lies. Each person I dealt with would give me a different story that contradicted the previous person. I don't think this company has a clue as to what constitutes customer service. I don't understand why I cannot give them ZERO stars as that is all they deserve.

PK416NK3
PK416NK3South East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive conduct, poor prices, worse service

Call themselves "EnergyAustralia" despite being about as Australian as Huawei is. No interest in proper customer service, even when they are at fault and have made a mistake in their billing. Avoid at all costs. You're better off if you can find literally any alternative.

Claire C.
Claire C.Hunter Region, NSW

They are thieves, trying to hijack my account with another provider

I'm not even with EA, and never will be. I got an email from my provider notifying me that EA was taking over my account, which I hadn't asked them to do. I called EA but they refused to discuss it due to "privacy", claiming that the transfer was genuine, although it was in a different name from mine. They claimed the other person was moving into my home, which was news to me! My current provider (who I'm not leaving) is now trying to demonstrate to EA that the meter and NMI numbers they have been given don't match up with my address. If EA does succeed in hijacking the account, or if my power is cut off for any length of time, I will complain to the regulator and claim compensation.

Eni
Eni

Very rude customer service

Ive called to inform them that i have installed the solar panels and they don't want to honour the current contract deal i have with them but to offer me some ridiculous deal that i will be paying way more then i was before calling to inform about solar panel installation.
Customer service very rude and makes you wait on hold with poor excuses when asked to speak to a supervisor.
I will definitely change service provider.
If i could leave negative star i would as they don't deserve not even 1 star rating

karen 1207
karen 1207Gippsland, VIC

worst service and the bills were over charge to the max

Energy Australia has the worst service and the bills were always way over priced. When asked why there was such differences in bills they couldn't give an answer, they are not very transparent with there accounts.

ANGRY CUSTOMER
ANGRY CUSTOMERSydney, NSW

Super disappointing experience

They send invoices even after disconnecting

They send invoice even after disconnection and move to a different location I receive invoice for service that was not provided. They have to check before sending invoices like this

Dave R
Dave R

No idea

Fairly simple billing problem to be resolved ... round and round in circles. An absolute exercise in frustration. Felt like I was in a Monty Python sketch. 2 hours of my life over 2 days I'm not getting back. In the end, still unresolved

adrian
adrianHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service do not understand basic English !

I only called to get a better feed in Tariff and 36 mins later I have switched to AGL !
4 different customer service agents I spoke to , even a supervisor who put me through to the incorrect dept to finally get told " we do not match Red Energy "
AGL - 18 CENTS BUY BACK
ENERGY- 8 CENTS

Krista
KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge wait times then cut off

I sat on hold for over 30 mins when finally answered by [Name Removed] I couldn't understand him because he was breaking up. I told him to ring me back. Still waiting. Trying to change to a cheaper plan. No wonder they don't want to speak with me.

Worse Customer Service EVER dealt with

Avoid this company at all cost. Customer service is hopeless and rude! Was on hold for HOURS, transferred multiple times, with no resolution and no effort to assist. They acknowledged was at fault, system went down and did nothing to amend it. Left me stressed and without electricity day before settlement. No people skills and no problem solving skills. Wish i read these review before wasting my time with such a hopeless organisation.