EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Dave R
Dave R

No idea

Fairly simple billing problem to be resolved ... round and round in circles. An absolute exercise in frustration. Felt like I was in a Monty Python sketch. 2 hours of my life over 2 days I'm not getting back. In the end, still unresolved

adrian
adrianHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service do not understand basic English !

I only called to get a better feed in Tariff and 36 mins later I have switched to AGL !
4 different customer service agents I spoke to , even a supervisor who put me through to the incorrect dept to finally get told " we do not match Red Energy "
AGL - 18 CENTS BUY BACK
ENERGY- 8 CENTS

Krista
KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge wait times then cut off

I sat on hold for over 30 mins when finally answered by [Name Removed] I couldn't understand him because he was breaking up. I told him to ring me back. Still waiting. Trying to change to a cheaper plan. No wonder they don't want to speak with me.

Worse Customer Service EVER dealt with

Avoid this company at all cost. Customer service is hopeless and rude! Was on hold for HOURS, transferred multiple times, with no resolution and no effort to assist. They acknowledged was at fault, system went down and did nothing to amend it. Left me stressed and without electricity day before settlement. No people skills and no problem solving skills. Wish i read these review before wasting my time with such a hopeless organisation.

Paul C.
Paul C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

I have submitted two emails of complaint and after a week have still had no
response other than a questionnaire asking about the level of service and
satisfaction. We have two accounts with Energy Australia and were opening
another, after more than 30 years of loyalty, would have expected better!

Pete
PeteCentral, SA

Made up bills

The worst electricity company that you could ever be with. When you want to change from them to another provider they make up an amount that doesn't exist to give you a bad credit rating thus tying you with them forever. They then use a dodgy credit agency to harrass you with the amount that doesn't exist. Do not use this energy provider fraudsters. Company should be called energy unaustralian. Nothing but scumbags working here in Perth head office and non english speaking call centre in Manila.

Sasha
Sasha

If it allowed me to give them zero stars, I would !!!

Absolutely hopeless !!! I have had to speak to them on several occasions regarding the incorrect meter reading to be resolved. Worst thing every single time you call, you have to wait more than 45mins to get answered. You always hear the same response experiencing longer call wait times than usual. That has been 5 times in the last two months.... TIP employ more people !!!!!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
AMAR SINGH
AMAR SINGHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor service.

Very very poor service. I had to wait for 45 minutes to speak to someone. They keep prolonging your meter read so that you can't switch. Their billing is pathetic.

Davo
DavoAU

Inept

I waited 45 minutes to speak to someone re tariff changes, only for someone to answer from the credit department! Go figure. She told me someone would ring back within two days! How do they function as a business?

Qazi Arfeen
Qazi ArfeenSydney, NSW

All they deserve is 0 star!

Switched from AGL to energy Australia, worst decision ever
The gas bills jumped up from 120 to 1000! Worst ever customer service!!
Now chasing them on phone calls for hours, they keep transferring phone calls, its painful to explain them the whole process each time! They have zero customer service and no solution for the problem!
They are rip-off using cheap tactics to steal money, stay away from them!!

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I switched electricity plans after speaking to customer retention and they did not process the change or send through a Welcome Pack. I rang back to query and twice the call centre in Manilla put me on mute and then hung up with no explanation. I then attempted the Live Chat who advised me to ring 133 466.

Brett B.
Brett B.South East Queensland, QLD

0/10 Unfortunately the rating doesn't have a zero rate. It should allow a minus rate. Horrible electricity supplier.

We received an email stating out solar plan had change and Energy Australia tried to sent a letter which was return to sender. Load of £££€.
My sister also received the same email stating Energy Aust had adjusted our agreed plan and dropped the feed in tariff 3 months earlier then they dropped it again 2 week earlier. When you ring Energy Australia 99.999% of the time you get non speaking English persons to whom are extremely rude and unhelpful. I do not recommend Energy Australia to anyone. Please believe me when I say, they should reconfigure the rating star so you could rate them with a minus 5.
Extremely unhappy customer

Vee S.
Vee S.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable arrogance service

Unbelievable arrogance customer service. We ordered electricity and gas connection before moving house and now we are black out until next Wednesday because genius from EA realised 3.30 pm at Friday then he needs meter number from strata. 21st century, brand new apartment with SIM card power connection and they need fully attention from customer, strata management and real estate agent. Unbelievable.

Aziz
AzizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Working with low quality southeast asians that cannot speak english

I cannot seem to resolve any issues other than wasting my time with people on the other end of the phone with such horrible accents that cannot speak english just fustrating for them and myself

Saba
SabaSydney

the worst customer service

issued final bill incorrectly, clearly not including applicable discounts. The customer service rep could not comprehend what the issue was. Kept reading the script before her eyes without willing to understand the query. Conversation went circular. The final bill (incorrect) it took only 1 day to issue. For the adjusted/corrected 21 days. Figure this out. After 30 minutes on the phone, had to hang up as the frustration was hard to bare. The offshore service should be abolished. Never again Energy Australia!!!

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Percy
PercySydney

Energy Australia - dishonest tactics

Recently moved house and connections organised by another company. Only to receive a letter in the mail to "The Occupants" for a bill during the period I had moved in and already had been connected with the other company.
This tactic is an absolute disgrace from "Energy un-Australian" to try and scam money unlawfully from residents.

Serenity
SerenityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Rip OFF!!!

Sam B.
Sam B.

honestly AVOID them.

I had a huge issue with a refund that was never sent back onto my card. They said that they definitely sent it into my account however they never did. I sent them screenshots of my bank account details and they still to this day say they processed it and believe it was manually deleted from my statement. I would not recommend them because customer service is terrible as is remediation and any form of support. All the call centres are Philippines based. Good luck to those who have an issue.

Stay away from EnergyAustralia :(

Tony
TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one.

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one online.
I want to rectify this. Can you please call me back?
How do I get you to contact me about this?

Rob F.
Rob F.Sydney, NSW

random charges, incorrect billing for months,

It took 6 months of work to get the combined gas and power bill working without double charges, wrong charges and mistakes.
Now they are changing that plan for a more expensive one.
I'll be changing to another provider even it is more expensive.

SCAMMED into changing from AGL

GJM
GJMQueensland

Chinese owned company that poached me as a customer

Received an email encouraging me to sign up. Like to know from where they sourced my email address. Immediate loss of trust. Responded prefer to remain with my Australian-owned provider.

Jdn
JdnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Corporate bullies

Over charged me with a bill that was 1000%(bill stated 1000% higher) higher than my previous bill, once I complained they quickly Sent some one out to remove and change my metre leaving my property saying there isn't anything wrong with my metre they are deceitful,lying corporate bullies stay as far from these crooks as possible now I have there terrible debt collectors calling 10 times a day, they don't want to admit they stuffed up my bill either theyntey and blame electric hot water which I don't have or electric heater which I also don't have JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM