EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
PPeters
PPetersSydney, NSW

Can do better

EnergyAust responded to my numerous emails and have committed to rectifying the issue I raised.
Hopefully the stress caused by disruption to my billing cycle and bill being issued every 3 months as per contractual agreement has been resolved as advised in their customer service email.
The Australian Energy Regulator provided excellent advice and guidance on their website.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Rates and Fees
judy
judyAdelaide

Tariffs feedback

Shame on you energy Australia. We are encouraged to go cleaner energy with solar, so what do you do, drop the feed in tariff rate. You and the government should be ashamed, but you don’t your big and powerful and couldn’t care less about us paying your wages.

LIVE CHAT

So I needed to cancel an account as I'm moving. I went on the live chat they have on their website. Honestly best experience I've had with customer service. Super easy and quick. Had a minutes waiting time! Worker understood everything easily and was very polite and helpful. Will never go anywhere else for customer service.

ServicesElectricity

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Sia
SiaSydney, NSW

Good Service

They are better than the other providers that I had an account with. Staffs calling customers mostly are Australian, professional and clear. Their bills are also very clear and no roundabout. I'm happy with their online service seeing the history of bills and online payment.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Jack Cassidy
Jack CassidySydney Surrounds, NSW

Further "Energy" discount : why not?!

ServicesElectricity

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Sigh. An hour of my life I'll never get back again...

Bungle
Bungle

Fine for me. No problems. Dropped FIT but not consumption price...

Godfrey Williamson
Godfrey Williamson

Change electricity contracts

Standard home supply in small household used as a holiday home in winter. No further embellishments are required to bring this up to thirty words.
True truer truest etc etc etc

Da T.
Da T.

don't use if you have a choice

Services are alright, but they charge you for a call out fee to get the meter re-read when it was their issue that the initial reading put in the wrong number.
(my bill gone up from usual 200 to 1000) they said if I don't get a re-read and the next reading shows the difference (number gone back down), I will be credit back, but who knows.

Rates and Fees
ServicesElectricity and Gas
Brenton L
Brenton LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed the Solar feed in tariff without notification

I have been with Energy Australia for over 10 years. I got solar panels and switched to a new plan. First bill and they reduced the solar feed in tariff without notification. Contacted them and after 7 days, one live chat and 2 phone calls they still cannot produce the notification. Even with a SPECIALIST saying they would do it in 48 hours. Even their SPECIALIST can’t find the notification and unable to send it. Changing contract details such as rates without notification is very poor and a good way to lose customers. Wasted too much time with them on this. I have switched to a better deal and getting close to my my original contracted feed in tariff rate.

MicoCologneWico
MicoCologneWico

Subpar/Overpriced

Was given a trial period with EnergyAustralia.
However overpriced for the annual (3 month period). For a single apartment owner.
If EA charged/billed monthly (not annually). I would transfer right back too EA.
However probably not possible anytime soon. If most Australian Power Distributers
charged/billed per month. Pretty sure they would probably force Dodo out of business by now.
While also saving on using overseas resources for added power too Australian homeowners & businesses.

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Competitive rates!

I have my elec and Gas acc with them, good customer service, the online account is easy to use. they not have chat as well, overall pretty happy with them!

Nathan J.
Nathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free service

I found the service these guys provided to be exceptional, the only let down was the recent drop in solar export. I have only had one reason to contact them throughout the last 2 and a bit years and I had no problem getting through to them and getting it sorted out fast. I was never bombarded with rubbish emails or phone calls either, they left me alone, which is how I like it.