EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Finally received help from Energy Australia

Well, despite the hopeless time with customer service call in. once I wrote to this complaints area we did get a very quick, very helpful and knowledgable response from "Matt" and a resolution (yes, pilot lights DO use a surprising amount of gas it seems, we looked it up on the Internet). But it sure took a lot of unnecessary time, and much frustration for us. Customer service should be better than this.

ServicesGas
JZH
JZHSydney, NSW

Great customer service with my plan switch

I switched to a new plan online for both of my electricity and gas account via live chat with a great customer service staff, and it was easy and fast.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Rates and Fees

That was perfect!

Procedure went smoothly by introduction of online, so I went through the new plans switching easily in person without difficulty. and solved the two plans' switching tasks at only one time.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Very quick, professional.

I have Electricity only. Set up process was very quick. Take about 10 minutes. I do not experience any dropouts. I will be recommended Energy Australia to my friends and family.

PETER
PETERNortheast, VIC

End of Plan Period

Good understanding of issue by the telephonist. They walked me through the electronic process in a simple and careful manner. Very good customer service with my query being fully answered. Thank you.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plan.

EnergyAustralia has always been open about costs and options. Well presented options and easy to understand. Solar power and reliable, good supply in our area. Easy and quick to change plans. Our gas plan is also with EnergyAustralia and is fine.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
judy
judyAdelaide

Tariffs feedback

Shame on you energy Australia. We are encouraged to go cleaner energy with solar, so what do you do, drop the feed in tariff rate. You and the government should be ashamed, but you don’t your big and powerful and couldn’t care less about us paying your wages.

David Boogert
David BoogertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I have no problem with everything i pay with Bpay and up over $1,000 on my bills never had no drop outs or problems Have never had to contact anyone with problems very happy

LIVE CHAT

So I needed to cancel an account as I'm moving. I went on the live chat they have on their website. Honestly best experience I've had with customer service. Super easy and quick. Had a minutes waiting time! Worker understood everything easily and was very polite and helpful. Will never go anywhere else for customer service.

ServicesElectricity

Exemplary service

I enquired by phone about changing my plan and Vanessa was most helpful, checking details of my present plan with new plans on offer and offering a quote. I decided on the new plan and Vanessa helped me follow the steps on my computer to set the new plan up. She was delightful to do business with and therefore a most valuable employee.

Rates and Fees
Hashi
HashiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service, Swapna you are a star!

The customer service representative Swapna is lovely and understanding.. went above and beyond to help me and provide the best customer care possible. Energy Australia, please make sure that Swapna is recognised for her outstanding work.

Find out how EnergyAustralia compares to other Energy Providers

Save money with a click of the button

Changed to a new electricity plan as suggested in the manage my account section. Switching plans was very simple and hopefully this will save me the estimated amount. Time will tell I guess.

Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The power is very efficient and it is delivered to the Apartment from the Apartment Building Installation. Energy Australia delivers a very reliable service. I have not experienced any dropouts.

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Keith
Keithasked

I am installing a 10kw solar system, can I swap extra power credits for gas credits if I’m with energy aust for both gas and power

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

Can you please tell me what rate i am on with my solar

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

How do i find out what rate im on with my solar?

Kate
Kate

There is on your bill, ussually last page, smaller print (Your electricity usage and service calculation): "Feed-in Tariff" - shows you the price in kWh/day or just kWh
I used probably a website to compare those tariffs: https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/solar-calculator/, I am not sure do you have similar in South Australia?
It depends what solar system you have got - I have no battery therefore charges for usage are higher with most of energy retailers. It needs to check all details (Supply Charge, Peak Consumption, Off Peak Consumption) plus talk to them to get better deals.

Get an answer from our members and EnergyAustralia representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers