EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
Alyssa Kriis
Alyssa KriisHunter Region, NSW

Effective

Have always been easy to deal with and have been able to assist with any issues I have had. The transfer process to our new home was so simple. I also love that I can monitor my account online through an easy to use app.

pillybeeHunter Region, NSW

Meter Readings

When challenging you bill and being offered another meter reading for a price, dont except this as the same person who read the meter before will read it again, he is a subcontractor of Ausgrid.
'Have found out thru contact with Ausgrid who read our meters that the subcontractor for our area is unreliable and is not saying they are estimated readings. I have referred this to the Ombudsman (EWON) and local MP for investigation.

my part payments

had a ? about my part payments got nowhere on the live chat online after nearly an hour was given the 1800 number 2 call didn't hav 2 wait & had my ?s answered by a very polite man

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Discount was reduced

Energy Australia was giving me 27% discount which I was happy with, they contacted me about 4 months ago and reduce my discount to 20% Anytime Saver
I am trying to get a better deal now with another company that hopefully will have lower consumption charges

Graham Allsopp
Graham AllsoppSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bill Scam

Energy Australia has been contacted multiple times regarding an interstate move.
We moved from one hot 2-bed unit to a 2nd 2 bed unit 120 kms north right on the waterfront. Our bills jumped from $265/qr to $325 for the next 52days of one QR.
Energy Australia asked for photos of the meters and 5 days later there is no reply blaming the retailers for the short cycle.
The solution offered was to charge us 52% of the average previous consumption.
No rely has been offered.

Amy
AmyVictoria

No issues, have been fine.

I have been with Energy Australia (elec & gas) for years now. I have never had any issues. I called recently to see if there were any newer plans that I could switch to, to get a better deal and they were more than happy to offer a plan with more discounts. I always pay on time so we get the bulk of the discounts for that.

Gulie
Gulie

Unfair, unprofessional service

Very Dissapointed

No loyalty, no policies, they send me bill in January and then other bill again in January with double $$$ and “option” for pay due to February!!!
after debates, they are agreed to "extend add “second bill” to my original 3 months cycle. Which is must happen on April, no apologies, no discounts, was not offered!!!
The customer service just acted like a normal, that nothing wrong happens, people apparently can get two different electricity bills on the same month." Ridiculuous.
Outrageous. Disgusting.
Oh yes and, about discount, two weeks ago they offered discount, today when I spoke to other customer representative, he hasn’t idea and didn’t accept any discount which were offered earlier.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
LibbyElderslie

No service. Fake promises.

LuluNewcastle

No loyalty to existing customerso

Contacted Energy Australia this morning because the discounts I was receiving were much less than ne customers were being offered. I also applied for a rebate as a senior citizen but was told that my residential postcode was not the same as that registered and that I would need to get a letter from Council, etc. no offer of matching discounts given to new customers so I changed my electricity provider with no hassles. M bills from Energy Australia for both Electricity and Gas are the highest I have ever rceived and greater than any bill ever received from previous energy retailer. No loyalty it appears to existing customers

Changed my energy provider

Nora
Nora

They gave me the right discount as they promised

So far so good . I've only been with them for 3 Months hopefully they will stay delivering as promised

Review collected in partnership with EnergyAustralia

Hayley
HayleySydney

Haven't found anything better

I've been with energy Australia for 4 years now and am very happy with the service. Bills arrive on time, reasonable prices and I get a good pay-on-time discount.

I tried another energy company for about 6 months and the service didn't compare, with bills arriving late, no discounts and poor customer service over the phone. I switched back to energy Australia and they have always been friendly and helpful over the phone.

Only one issue early on when they sent a couple of bills to the wrong address, but they were apologetic, solved the problem and since I switched to receiving bills through emails I haven't had a problem.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Morning Hayley and thanks for your positive review. I am glad to hear that you have been happy with the service and a slight error you have experienced has been resolved to your satisfaction. Have a great day! - Kiri

georgemarmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unacceptable energy rates increase

Colossal
ColossalMelbourne

New applications

I found new development application process efficient, I have done many applications with EA their process is easy to understand and the staff most proficient and helpful. Billing the same and we have done many new connections

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Afternoon and thank you for your review! I am very glad to hear that you have been happy with the process you have experienced. Have a great day and New Year! Thanks, Kiri

Lots of negative reviews but I'll give it a try anyway, I applied online and it was convenient let

Lots of negative statement here but I'll give it a try anyway as one of my friend told me that their bills was become lower compared to their previous provider, I have just finished applying online and find it very convenient, let's see how we go!!

Ambling Man
Ambling ManTumbi Umbi NSW

A solar experience somewhat less than perfect

Donna.Gippsland, VIC

Anytime Saver plan no different to Flexi Saver?

I recently changed from the 'Flexi Saver' plan to 'Anytime Saver' plan as I'm always worried I'll forget to pay the bill by the due date and miss out on the discount.
What an absolute farce. From what I can tell they are one and the same.

'Anytime Saver' is touted as the discount applying regardless of whether or not the bill is paid on time and yet my new bill states a price with the discount only available until a due date, but if paid after, a higher, undiscounted amount applies.

That is absolutely no different to the Flexi saver. (The only difference being that the Flexi Saver discount is lower).

False advertising Energy Australia. I will be changing retailers asap as you are clearly unscrupulous.

PMeAdelaide

There is a reason for the low rating by the majority of reviewers!!!

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Afternoon and thanks for reaching out to us. I am glad to hear that your enquiry has been resolved by Danni. Have a great day. Thanks, Kiri

Gabby
Gabby

Extremely disappointed

Maureen
MaureenSydney

Usage Doubled

Have been with Energy Aus for years and was happy until last bill came in. Last year my daily kws for same period was 18.29kwh per day. this year Its 28.07kwh per day =$8.25 a a day.We are 2 people in a small unit and nothing has changed in 12 mths, same heater, same fridge same habits. When I enquired about this bill they suggested i follow their tips for power usage or switch to a better rate. This still does not explain how the usage has increased so dramatically! What a insult to suggest i use my appliances differently. They don't care or even try to explain a reason for increase! And I did turn off all appliances to check that the meter was not running when not in use.

Tammy Simpson
Tammy SimpsonAdelaide

Expensive ripoff and bad customer service.

I have electricity and gas with Energy Australia and I think they are too expensive as my electricity account has increased by 200% and my gas bill by 350% in the last quarter. And I rang customer service to make a payment arrangement and the person I talked to couldn't speak English very well and had difficulty understanding what I was saying. Pretty poor. And they made an arrangement with me to pay regular instalments then cancelled the arrangement causing my gas bill to become payable immediately. Not satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with EnergyAustralia

Overall very happy

Hans
HansUltimo, NSW 2007

Should I stay or leave? Energy Australia

I've been with Energy Australia for about 7 years.
But my bill just got higher and higher for me. I pay about roughly $270,- every three months. I live by myself. That's fine for me so far. But recently Ive got call from other energy company to tell me to switch with them for 25‰ cheaper guaranty. I'm confuse. Any advice for me, guys?
Hans
My energy acc ref.: 10014824410004

Hey Hans.
Thanks so much for your review! I can arrange for our team to give you a call. Can you please email me at help@energyaustralia.com.au - Hayley

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shame they don't award 0 stars for customer service.

Tony

Got the "Sorry about this, please email help@.......... ". Done yesterday. Let the fun begin.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Hi Tony, I have received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible - Thanks, Christina

Tony

Thanks Christina. As I said in the e-mail, there is a fair bit to digest.

Madhatter
MadhatterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late Bills

This is the second time we have received late bills due to a technical issue ( not being able to gather the information to produce a bill ). Interestingly the meter read dates on the bills seem to be correct. In this day an age with smart meters how can a company not send out bills on time, call me sceptical but this time last year the same thing happened, peak period higher bills - is it a money grab to capture out people who can’t pay on time thus loosing their pay on time discount ?? I have since paid my bill(s) so no issue there - however it does make you think....