EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
Lis
Lisnewcastle

Usage crazy high

Toula
ToulaMelbourne

Energy Australia sent me three bills at once

ZeeZee
ZeeZeemelbourne

I was quite happy until todsy

I've been on weekly payments since last year, I missed 3 in total each occasion I made contact to let someone know today I find out my payment plan is stopped an that they apparently don't have records of me contacting this company not the first time this has happened I've had to chase up on a few occasions to see what's going o. I'm trying to do the right thing an pay my bill, today I apparently can't go back on a payment plan. I'm quite stressed out about it. As I don't want to lose power.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good service and communication .

I put too much interest on reviews and I misjudged Energy Australia . I would recommend them and give them a go .

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good morning Damien! I appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks so much for your honesty and I'm so happy that you've had such a positive experience! - Thanks, Rachael

Jane
JaneAdelaide

Took some convincing.

I had an issue with an over paid account that I was trying to get a refund for. It took several attempts to get it but they did refund it in a timely manner in the end. Just a little frustrating that it took the lengths I had to go through to get it.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Hi Jane, I am so glad to hear that your issue is resolved now and appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. I hope you have a great day! - Christina

Carol73
Carol73Essendon

Gas query

I had a query on the gas package I was on and the customer service person was nice enough to put me on a better rate so that I could save money. Fantastic.

Hey Carol!
Oh I am so glad we could assist! Have a wonderful day ahead!
- Hayley

LisawNewcastle

Discounts and ID

Hey Lisa,
I would like the opportunity to take a look into your account to determine what has happened here.
Would you be able to send me an email with your account details to help@energyaustralia.com.au?

Lisaw

I have already sent all of this information to that email address a week ago, to someone named Rachael. I am still waiting for a reply.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

I am so sorry for the delay - I will ensure Rachael replies to you today,
- Hayley

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Bad

I have been with this company for years I miss one payment on my plan and they ring the whole family just over a $200 payment I missed its not energy Australia anymore it's energy India and you can't understand what they are saying not happy Jan

GarySlenders
GarySlendersMelbourne

Aren't the cheapest.

We have Energy Australia for both Gas and Electricity and like everyone else have seen steady rise in both. Of the four established retailers we reviewed they were the most expensive on electricity and second most expensive on gas.
In general the service has been okay. Power supply is reliable over the five years we have been with them. Customer service is okay, but never needed to have any issues to be resolved. Found best to always pay well ahead of time to maintain full discount.

Bill4733
Bill4733AU

Service Charges are a Rip Off, Companies are Bleeding us Dry

Good company

This company is great and never had any problems with them. However theyre not the cheapest in my area i think they could give higher discounts.

philanderAU

Extremely Poor Customer Service

philander

Hi Amelia, I am Not interested in a live chat or to an overseas operator..... I would rather like to go on National TV and also consult with the oudbustman . This is a very big Stuff Up

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with the account details so that I can assist - Hayley

Jamiky
Jamiky

E-billing annoyances

Have been with EA for years. Generally no problems. Customer service has MASSIVE wait times. No customer incentives and Bills weren’t emailed last cycle (they charge for paper bills) so they added excessive overcharge. Never had a problem receiving bills before!!! Whilst this ‘oversight’ was fixed on both of my gas and electricity bills I wonder how many others weren’t. I’m yet to find an energy provider better than the other. All seemed flawed in some way.

Hey Jamiky,

Please feel free to send me an email at help@energyaustralia.com.au if you have any issues, thanks. - Jarrod

fahri turgut
fahri turgut

We have a contract with Energy Australia. They are polite but lacking in customer service skills. I believe the call centre is in India due to the accents.

Quick to raise tariffs but slow to inform on discounts

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Hi Alyce,

Thank you for helping out. I'm genuinely surprised at your efficiency in sorting out my issue. If only customer service agents have the same efficiency and attitude to customer service as you.

JOINAMelbourne

Okay when Connected But

I had my Gas and Electricity service disconnected in May 2015 as I sold the property, I then received a letter from a debt collector in August 2017 chasing payment for a Gas Bill at that property for service between June 2016 and July 2016, are these guys for real??? they won't talk to me as it is in the hands of the debt collectors, so now I have to run around getting Stat decs old bills and lease agreements to prove it isn't me living there, I wonder if they will pay for my time when they work out one of there Clerks pressed the wrong button. Not happy and would never consider them again.

JOINA

I you had read my post, it is not my debt so why would i pay it if I have sold the property to somebody else 12 previous?

Andrew
AndrewSydney

I haven't had much problems with Energy Australia

Over the last 5 years or so I didn't have any problems with Energy Australia with billing or other things. When I was first signed up however I had problems because they used a call center to sign people up and the call center kept calling me every week or few days to reconfirm the signup, but what they were actually doing is signing me and others up multiple times to increase their commission. The result was I received multiple bills for the same service. It took EA months to weed out all the multiple accounts in their database. I think that call center got in big trouble over that. Other than that no problems.

kate
kateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cheap and good customer service

I contacted Energy Australia as I recently moved my connections to a new adddress but did not receive a final bill for the last place. I was told there was an error with the disconnection but a note was added to my file so I can get my final bill ammended

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Hi Kate, so sorry to hear that you have not received your final bill as yet! If you can send through an email with your account details to help@energyaustralia.com.au we can look into this for you. Thanks, Kiri

AnaAdelaide

Last bill tripleled!! Customer service not the best

Ana

I did email you again and got no response! !!

Hi Ana,
I am sorry that you have not received any response, can you kindly forward me the original email and kindly state, attn:San; I will investigate and reply as soon as possible. Thanks, San

dmcallis73
dmcallis73Sydney, NSW

Great price and customer service

Dear Dmcallis,
Thank you so much for providing your positive feedback. I have passed this onto management so we can pass it to the consultant directly. :) Have a pleasant night. Kind regards, Alyce

Ange
Ange

Frustrated customer!

Whilst the staff at energy Australia are polite I find it disgraceful that my power bill is $390 for a quarter. I live alone in a two bedroom apartment. Rarely cook have no heating or cooling minimal use of lighting have a water system less than a year old do washing once a week (two loads) and at work during the week.

Hey Ange,
Oh I am so sorry to hear that this is the case.
Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with your account details so that I can take a look into what may be available for you!
I look forward to your response! - Hayley

Cannot get final account on

We finally decided to move to Red Energy who have been great to date you even talk to someone there BUT even our final account with Energy Australia they had an accounts department clitch and could not take the money out of our account on time 3 weeks late how can you budget when they are this bad.

Not so happy !

Rang today to ask about better rate. Thought I was currently getting 22%. Then was told couldn't get better rate even though I have been with them for over 10 years or even more and have ALWAYS paid my bill on time. Was then told that my contract had actually run out and was only getting 20%. He could sign me up then for new contract right now. When I asked why no one contacts you to let you know when your contract runs out . He told me that was my responsibility to know that. I would have though that after sooooo many years as a loyal customer they may still want my business . Will be definitely looking for a different provider.

Hi Tracy,
I am sorry to hear the experience you have had with us. Can you please email us at help@energyaustralia.com.au so we can arrange our sales team to contact you regarding some discounts before you decide to switch. Kind regards, Alyce

challis
challissydney

Direct debited me for my present and previous homes

nailer
nailerSydney, NSW

Meter readers out of control + overcharging

I had problems wit EA before. The meter reading was too high. It took me a lot of effort to have it corrected.
Now, knowing about tariff changes, I photographed my meter every day at the same time for two weeks. The final reading on the invoice is 77 kWh LOWER than it was recorded by me. It comes to around $3, because that 77 kWh will be charged at the next reading for the new charge. How many customers does EA have? Do they under-quote now every customer?
Of, BTW, your subcontractor reader lost his ID.