EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
PPeters
PPetersSydney, NSW

Can do better

EnergyAust responded to my numerous emails and have committed to rectifying the issue I raised.
Hopefully the stress caused by disruption to my billing cycle and bill being issued every 3 months as per contractual agreement has been resolved as advised in their customer service email.
The Australian Energy Regulator provided excellent advice and guidance on their website.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Rates and Fees

That was perfect!

Procedure went smoothly by introduction of online, so I went through the new plans switching easily in person without difficulty. and solved the two plans' switching tasks at only one time.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Very quick, professional.

I have Electricity only. Set up process was very quick. Take about 10 minutes. I do not experience any dropouts. I will be recommended Energy Australia to my friends and family.

PETER
PETERNortheast, VIC

End of Plan Period

Good understanding of issue by the telephonist. They walked me through the electronic process in a simple and careful manner. Very good customer service with my query being fully answered. Thank you.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plan.

EnergyAustralia has always been open about costs and options. Well presented options and easy to understand. Solar power and reliable, good supply in our area. Easy and quick to change plans. Our gas plan is also with EnergyAustralia and is fine.

judy
judyAdelaide

Tariffs feedback

Shame on you energy Australia. We are encouraged to go cleaner energy with solar, so what do you do, drop the feed in tariff rate. You and the government should be ashamed, but you don’t your big and powerful and couldn’t care less about us paying your wages.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David Boogert
David BoogertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I have no problem with everything i pay with Bpay and up over $1,000 on my bills never had no drop outs or problems Have never had to contact anyone with problems very happy

Exemplary service

I enquired by phone about changing my plan and Vanessa was most helpful, checking details of my present plan with new plans on offer and offering a quote. I decided on the new plan and Vanessa helped me follow the steps on my computer to set the new plan up. She was delightful to do business with and therefore a most valuable employee.

Rates and Fees

Hashi
HashiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service, Swapna you are a star!

The customer service representative Swapna is lovely and understanding.. went above and beyond to help me and provide the best customer care possible. Energy Australia, please make sure that Swapna is recognised for her outstanding work.

Save money with a click of the button

Changed to a new electricity plan as suggested in the manage my account section. Switching plans was very simple and hopefully this will save me the estimated amount. Time will tell I guess.

Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The power is very efficient and it is delivered to the Apartment from the Apartment Building Installation. Energy Australia delivers a very reliable service. I have not experienced any dropouts.

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Andrew.H
Andrew.H

Good rates and costomer service.

Why are there so many negative reviews ?, I have been very happy with Energy Australia right from the start 12 months ago. Sure the solar FIT was reduced but it is still as good as most of the others. Original sign up was easy, Have just renewed for a further 12 months, simple online process. Based on my experience I would certainly recommend Energy Australia.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Sigh. An hour of my life I'll never get back again...