EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
Ambling Man
Ambling ManTumbi Umbi NSW

A solar experience somewhat less than perfect

Donna.Gippsland, VIC

Anytime Saver plan no different to Flexi Saver?

I recently changed from the 'Flexi Saver' plan to 'Anytime Saver' plan as I'm always worried I'll forget to pay the bill by the due date and miss out on the discount.
What an absolute farce. From what I can tell they are one and the same.

'Anytime Saver' is touted as the discount applying regardless of whether or not the bill is paid on time and yet my new bill states a price with the discount only available until a due date, but if paid after, a higher, undiscounted amount applies.

That is absolutely no different to the Flexi saver. (The only difference being that the Flexi Saver discount is lower).

False advertising Energy Australia. I will be changing retailers asap as you are clearly unscrupulous.

PMeAdelaide

There is a reason for the low rating by the majority of reviewers!!!

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Afternoon and thanks for reaching out to us. I am glad to hear that your enquiry has been resolved by Danni. Have a great day. Thanks, Kiri

Gabby
Gabby

Extremely disappointed

Maureen
MaureenSydney

Usage Doubled

Have been with Energy Aus for years and was happy until last bill came in. Last year my daily kws for same period was 18.29kwh per day. this year Its 28.07kwh per day =$8.25 a a day.We are 2 people in a small unit and nothing has changed in 12 mths, same heater, same fridge same habits. When I enquired about this bill they suggested i follow their tips for power usage or switch to a better rate. This still does not explain how the usage has increased so dramatically! What a insult to suggest i use my appliances differently. They don't care or even try to explain a reason for increase! And I did turn off all appliances to check that the meter was not running when not in use.

Tammy Simpson
Tammy SimpsonAdelaide

Expensive ripoff and bad customer service.

I have electricity and gas with Energy Australia and I think they are too expensive as my electricity account has increased by 200% and my gas bill by 350% in the last quarter. And I rang customer service to make a payment arrangement and the person I talked to couldn't speak English very well and had difficulty understanding what I was saying. Pretty poor. And they made an arrangement with me to pay regular instalments then cancelled the arrangement causing my gas bill to become payable immediately. Not satisfied.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Review collected in partnership with EnergyAustralia

PipCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Confusing

Pip

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Hans
HansUltimo, NSW 2007

Should I stay or leave? Energy Australia

I've been with Energy Australia for about 7 years.
But my bill just got higher and higher for me. I pay about roughly $270,- every three months. I live by myself. That's fine for me so far. But recently Ive got call from other energy company to tell me to switch with them for 25‰ cheaper guaranty. I'm confuse. Any advice for me, guys?
Hans
My energy acc ref.: 10014824410004

Hey Hans.
Thanks so much for your review! I can arrange for our team to give you a call. Can you please email me at help@energyaustralia.com.au - Hayley

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shame they don't award 0 stars for customer service.

Tony

Got the "Sorry about this, please email help@.......... ". Done yesterday. Let the fun begin.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Hi Tony, I have received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible - Thanks, Christina

Tony

Thanks Christina. As I said in the e-mail, there is a fair bit to digest.

Madhatter
MadhatterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late Bills

This is the second time we have received late bills due to a technical issue ( not being able to gather the information to produce a bill ). Interestingly the meter read dates on the bills seem to be correct. In this day an age with smart meters how can a company not send out bills on time, call me sceptical but this time last year the same thing happened, peak period higher bills - is it a money grab to capture out people who can’t pay on time thus loosing their pay on time discount ?? I have since paid my bill(s) so no issue there - however it does make you think....

Lis
Lisnewcastle

Usage crazy high

ZeeZee
ZeeZeemelbourne

I was quite happy until todsy

I've been on weekly payments since last year, I missed 3 in total each occasion I made contact to let someone know today I find out my payment plan is stopped an that they apparently don't have records of me contacting this company not the first time this has happened I've had to chase up on a few occasions to see what's going o. I'm trying to do the right thing an pay my bill, today I apparently can't go back on a payment plan. I'm quite stressed out about it. As I don't want to lose power.

LisawNewcastle

Discounts and ID

Hey Lisa,
I would like the opportunity to take a look into your account to determine what has happened here.
Would you be able to send me an email with your account details to help@energyaustralia.com.au?

Lisaw

I have already sent all of this information to that email address a week ago, to someone named Rachael. I am still waiting for a reply.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

I am so sorry for the delay - I will ensure Rachael replies to you today,
- Hayley

Bad

I have been with this company for years I miss one payment on my plan and they ring the whole family just over a $200 payment I missed its not energy Australia anymore it's energy India and you can't understand what they are saying not happy Jan

GarySlenders
GarySlendersMelbourne

Aren't the cheapest.

We have Energy Australia for both Gas and Electricity and like everyone else have seen steady rise in both. Of the four established retailers we reviewed they were the most expensive on electricity and second most expensive on gas.
In general the service has been okay. Power supply is reliable over the five years we have been with them. Customer service is okay, but never needed to have any issues to be resolved. Found best to always pay well ahead of time to maintain full discount.

Bill4733
Bill4733AU

Service Charges are a Rip Off, Companies are Bleeding us Dry

philanderAU

Extremely Poor Customer Service

philander

Hi Amelia, I am Not interested in a live chat or to an overseas operator..... I would rather like to go on National TV and also consult with the oudbustman . This is a very big Stuff Up

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with the account details so that I can assist - Hayley

Jamiky
Jamiky

E-billing annoyances

Have been with EA for years. Generally no problems. Customer service has MASSIVE wait times. No customer incentives and Bills weren’t emailed last cycle (they charge for paper bills) so they added excessive overcharge. Never had a problem receiving bills before!!! Whilst this ‘oversight’ was fixed on both of my gas and electricity bills I wonder how many others weren’t. I’m yet to find an energy provider better than the other. All seemed flawed in some way.

Hey Jamiky,

Please feel free to send me an email at help@energyaustralia.com.au if you have any issues, thanks. - Jarrod

fahri turgut
fahri turgut

We have a contract with Energy Australia. They are polite but lacking in customer service skills. I believe the call centre is in India due to the accents.

Quick to raise tariffs but slow to inform on discounts

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Hi Alyce,

Thank you for helping out. I'm genuinely surprised at your efficiency in sorting out my issue. If only customer service agents have the same efficiency and attitude to customer service as you.

JOINAMelbourne

Okay when Connected But

I had my Gas and Electricity service disconnected in May 2015 as I sold the property, I then received a letter from a debt collector in August 2017 chasing payment for a Gas Bill at that property for service between June 2016 and July 2016, are these guys for real??? they won't talk to me as it is in the hands of the debt collectors, so now I have to run around getting Stat decs old bills and lease agreements to prove it isn't me living there, I wonder if they will pay for my time when they work out one of there Clerks pressed the wrong button. Not happy and would never consider them again.

JOINA

I you had read my post, it is not my debt so why would i pay it if I have sold the property to somebody else 12 previous?

AnaAdelaide

Last bill tripleled!! Customer service not the best

Ana

I did email you again and got no response! !!

Hi Ana,
I am sorry that you have not received any response, can you kindly forward me the original email and kindly state, attn:San; I will investigate and reply as soon as possible. Thanks, San

dmcallis73
dmcallis73Sydney, NSW

Great price and customer service

Dear Dmcallis,
Thank you so much for providing your positive feedback. I have passed this onto management so we can pass it to the consultant directly. :) Have a pleasant night. Kind regards, Alyce

Ange
Ange

Frustrated customer!

Whilst the staff at energy Australia are polite I find it disgraceful that my power bill is $390 for a quarter. I live alone in a two bedroom apartment. Rarely cook have no heating or cooling minimal use of lighting have a water system less than a year old do washing once a week (two loads) and at work during the week.

Hey Ange,
Oh I am so sorry to hear that this is the case.
Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with your account details so that I can take a look into what may be available for you!
I look forward to your response! - Hayley

Cannot get final account on

We finally decided to move to Red Energy who have been great to date you even talk to someone there BUT even our final account with Energy Australia they had an accounts department clitch and could not take the money out of our account on time 3 weeks late how can you budget when they are this bad.

Other Energy Providers