Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
judy
judyAdelaide

Tariffs feedback

Shame on you energy Australia. We are encouraged to go cleaner energy with solar, so what do you do, drop the feed in tariff rate. You and the government should be ashamed, but you don’t your big and powerful and couldn’t care less about us paying your wages.

LIVE CHAT

So I needed to cancel an account as I'm moving. I went on the live chat they have on their website. Honestly best experience I've had with customer service. Super easy and quick. Had a minutes waiting time! Worker understood everything easily and was very polite and helpful. Will never go anywhere else for customer service.

ServicesElectricity
honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Sia
SiaSydney, NSW

Good Service

They are better than the other providers that I had an account with. Staffs calling customers mostly are Australian, professional and clear. Their bills are also very clear and no roundabout. I'm happy with their online service seeing the history of bills and online payment.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Jack Cassidy
Jack CassidySydney Surrounds, NSW

Further "Energy" discount : why not?!

ServicesElectricity

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Sigh. An hour of my life I'll never get back again...

Bungle
Bungle

Fine for me. No problems. Dropped FIT but not consumption price...

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Godfrey Williamson
Godfrey Williamson

Change electricity contracts

Standard home supply in small household used as a holiday home in winter. No further embellishments are required to bring this up to thirty words.
True truer truest etc etc etc

Da T.
Da T.

don't use if you have a choice

Services are alright, but they charge you for a call out fee to get the meter re-read when it was their issue that the initial reading put in the wrong number.
(my bill gone up from usual 200 to 1000) they said if I don't get a re-read and the next reading shows the difference (number gone back down), I will be credit back, but who knows.

Rates and Fees
ServicesElectricity and Gas

Brenton L
Brenton LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed the Solar feed in tariff without notification

I have been with Energy Australia for over 10 years. I got solar panels and switched to a new plan. First bill and they reduced the solar feed in tariff without notification. Contacted them and after 7 days, one live chat and 2 phone calls they still cannot produce the notification. Even with a SPECIALIST saying they would do it in 48 hours. Even their SPECIALIST can’t find the notification and unable to send it. Changing contract details such as rates without notification is very poor and a good way to lose customers. Wasted too much time with them on this. I have switched to a better deal and getting close to my my original contracted feed in tariff rate.

Nathan J.
Nathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free service

I found the service these guys provided to be exceptional, the only let down was the recent drop in solar export. I have only had one reason to contact them throughout the last 2 and a bit years and I had no problem getting through to them and getting it sorted out fast. I was never bombarded with rubbish emails or phone calls either, they left me alone, which is how I like it.

Gareth O.
Gareth O.South East Queensland, QLD

This review was 5 Stars but my quoted 16.1 cents Solar Feed in was incorrect

Fluffy's Mum
Fluffy's MumSydney, NSW

Much better than some...

I've had electricity supplied by Energy Australia for over 5 years at two different addresses. Billing is accurate, I rarely use a heater but I do use air conditioning. This is definitely reflected in my bills. Accurate billing makes it easier for me to predict what my summer bill will be, compared to my winter bill. This makes it much easier for me to manage my budget. My neighbour had dreadful problems with another company, so I'm aware that Energy Australia have got me on a good deal.

Solar reading failed and just done an estimate

Had my first quarterly bill with EnergyAustralia and also a new solar system installed which is a 6.6kw system. I received a bill which I should have been in credit for. Instead of re reading the meter they just left. Finally got onto them and getting a re read tomorrow. Fingers cross it actually comes in credit.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Issues promptly resolved

Issue resolved thanks to complaint to Management at Energy Australia. Now on the right plan for both gas and electricity. Always check your bills for extra charges and tariffs four your plan.

Gregory Segal

Hi I called today and got my issue resolved.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Very happy to hear that you are on the right plans. - Raqual

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

Can you please tell me what rate i am on with my solar

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

How do i find out what rate im on with my solar?

Kate
Kate

There is on your bill, ussually last page, smaller print (Your electricity usage and service calculation): "Feed-in Tariff" - shows you the price in kWh/day or just kWh
I used probably a website to compare those tariffs: https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/solar-calculator/, I am not sure do you have similar in South Australia?
It depends what solar system you have got - I have no battery therefore charges for usage are higher with most of energy retailers. It needs to check all details (Supply Charge, Peak Consumption, Off Peak Consumption) plus talk to them to get better deals.

kathyasked

Has anyones gas bill doubled mines gone from 359 to 733.00 for one person

Fatih D.
Fatih D.

It’s happen to me aswell . Stay away they just ripping you off

kathy

Yes its unreal so its happened to you too,so who have you changed to.

Buba m.
Buba m.

first quarter was normal then bang double in usage nothing changed single person . I have a lots of low power things running to cut the cost of elec. I now remember why I left them a few years ago.

Get an answer from our members and EnergyAustralia representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers