EnergyAustralia

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
Dalek7
Dalek7Sydney, NSW

Online Update to my plan - EASY!

Just easy to proceed with the process! Updating to a "fresh" 12mths of set pricing, given the expected BIG increase coming in July2022!
Using the "online" portal is very effective to monitor all aspects of the account!

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Change of plan experience

Recent install of solar recommended change of plan. Great assistance in explaining choices and selecting the best plan.
Also identified candidate for Life Support Service, which we were not previously aware of.

TerrenceO
TerrenceOHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service from customer service officers.

Changed my electricity supply plan to Total Plan very easily by an officer whose name I did not quite catch and Ryan in the life support section of the company.

SASS001
SASS001

Energy bill is never on time!

I'm a current customer and have found that my energy bill has increased alot. We are barely home during the day as we are at work and I just don't understand how it gets higher each month. Another thing is we never get our bill by our due date and I always have to ring them before I can see it. It's frustrating and annoying. Currently searching for a new energy provider.

Rates and Fees

Great customer service

I just spoke to David on the phone at customer service and he was extremely helpful and very easy to communicate with. I have been with energy Australia for 1.5 years now and it has always been super easy to do things due to their customer service team. It makes a big difference and makes things a lot easier and less stressful for me. Called and no hold time and sorted everything out for me on the phone on the spot. Really like their customer service when I've dealt with it

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Jill
JillSydney, NSW

helpful advice

woman on phone helped me change electricity and gas plans. She was very helpful and time was not an issue. i will stay with ener4gy aus in the future. thank you

Finally received help from Energy Australia

Well, despite the hopeless time with customer service call in. once I wrote to this complaints area we did get a very quick, very helpful and knowledgable response from "Matt" and a resolution (yes, pilot lights DO use a surprising amount of gas it seems, we looked it up on the Internet). But it sure took a lot of unnecessary time, and much frustration for us. Customer service should be better than this.

ServicesGas

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
JZH
JZHSydney, NSW

Great customer service with my plan switch

I switched to a new plan online for both of my electricity and gas account via live chat with a great customer service staff, and it was easy and fast.

Complicated and Time consuming

Electricity
Setup and reading more than one hour and final PDF does not include discounts
Says that contract can be changed or cancelled by E A at any time even though it is supposed to be a 24 month fixed term contract.
Meaningless ??
Hard to do the maths between plans and really why should you have to do that for what is an essential service.
Worse than mobile phone contracts.

Rates and Fees

That was perfect!

Procedure went smoothly by introduction of online, so I went through the new plans switching easily in person without difficulty. and solved the two plans' switching tasks at only one time.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Very quick, professional.

I have Electricity only. Set up process was very quick. Take about 10 minutes. I do not experience any dropouts. I will be recommended Energy Australia to my friends and family.

PETER
PETERNortheast, VIC

End of Plan Period

Good understanding of issue by the telephonist. They walked me through the electronic process in a simple and careful manner. Very good customer service with my query being fully answered. Thank you.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plan.

EnergyAustralia has always been open about costs and options. Well presented options and easy to understand. Solar power and reliable, good supply in our area. Easy and quick to change plans. Our gas plan is also with EnergyAustralia and is fine.

judy
judyAdelaide

Tariffs feedback

Shame on you energy Australia. We are encouraged to go cleaner energy with solar, so what do you do, drop the feed in tariff rate. You and the government should be ashamed, but you don’t your big and powerful and couldn’t care less about us paying your wages.

David Boogert
David BoogertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I have no problem with everything i pay with Bpay and up over $1,000 on my bills never had no drop outs or problems Have never had to contact anyone with problems very happy