EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
LisawNewcastle

Discounts and ID

Hey Lisa,
I would like the opportunity to take a look into your account to determine what has happened here.
Would you be able to send me an email with your account details to help@energyaustralia.com.au?

Lisaw

I have already sent all of this information to that email address a week ago, to someone named Rachael. I am still waiting for a reply.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

I am so sorry for the delay - I will ensure Rachael replies to you today,
- Hayley

Bad

I have been with this company for years I miss one payment on my plan and they ring the whole family just over a $200 payment I missed its not energy Australia anymore it's energy India and you can't understand what they are saying not happy Jan

GarySlenders
GarySlendersMelbourne

Aren't the cheapest.

We have Energy Australia for both Gas and Electricity and like everyone else have seen steady rise in both. Of the four established retailers we reviewed they were the most expensive on electricity and second most expensive on gas.
In general the service has been okay. Power supply is reliable over the five years we have been with them. Customer service is okay, but never needed to have any issues to be resolved. Found best to always pay well ahead of time to maintain full discount.

Bill4733
Bill4733AU

Service Charges are a Rip Off, Companies are Bleeding us Dry

philanderAU

Extremely Poor Customer Service

philander

Hi Amelia, I am Not interested in a live chat or to an overseas operator..... I would rather like to go on National TV and also consult with the oudbustman . This is a very big Stuff Up

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with the account details so that I can assist - Hayley

Quick to raise tariffs but slow to inform on discounts

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Hi Alyce,

Thank you for helping out. I'm genuinely surprised at your efficiency in sorting out my issue. If only customer service agents have the same efficiency and attitude to customer service as you.

JOINAMelbourne

Okay when Connected But

I had my Gas and Electricity service disconnected in May 2015 as I sold the property, I then received a letter from a debt collector in August 2017 chasing payment for a Gas Bill at that property for service between June 2016 and July 2016, are these guys for real??? they won't talk to me as it is in the hands of the debt collectors, so now I have to run around getting Stat decs old bills and lease agreements to prove it isn't me living there, I wonder if they will pay for my time when they work out one of there Clerks pressed the wrong button. Not happy and would never consider them again.

JOINA

I you had read my post, it is not my debt so why would i pay it if I have sold the property to somebody else 12 previous?

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
AnaAdelaide

Last bill tripleled!! Customer service not the best

Ana

I did email you again and got no response! !!

Hi Ana,
I am sorry that you have not received any response, can you kindly forward me the original email and kindly state, attn:San; I will investigate and reply as soon as possible. Thanks, San

dmcallis73
dmcallis73Sydney, NSW

Great price and customer service

Dear Dmcallis,
Thank you so much for providing your positive feedback. I have passed this onto management so we can pass it to the consultant directly. :) Have a pleasant night. Kind regards, Alyce

Ange
Ange

Frustrated customer!

Whilst the staff at energy Australia are polite I find it disgraceful that my power bill is $390 for a quarter. I live alone in a two bedroom apartment. Rarely cook have no heating or cooling minimal use of lighting have a water system less than a year old do washing once a week (two loads) and at work during the week.

Hey Ange,
Oh I am so sorry to hear that this is the case.
Please send me an email to help@energyaustralia.com.au with your account details so that I can take a look into what may be available for you!
I look forward to your response! - Hayley

Cannot get final account on

We finally decided to move to Red Energy who have been great to date you even talk to someone there BUT even our final account with Energy Australia they had an accounts department clitch and could not take the money out of our account on time 3 weeks late how can you budget when they are this bad.

nailer
nailerSydney, NSW

Meter readers out of control + overcharging

I had problems wit EA before. The meter reading was too high. It took me a lot of effort to have it corrected.
Now, knowing about tariff changes, I photographed my meter every day at the same time for two weeks. The final reading on the invoice is 77 kWh LOWER than it was recorded by me. It comes to around $3, because that 77 kWh will be charged at the next reading for the new charge. How many customers does EA have? Do they under-quote now every customer?
Of, BTW, your subcontractor reader lost his ID.

Dennis
DennisCorlette

Have You Checked What The New Rates from 1/7/17 actually are?

For a start Energy Australia have changed the times for their Peak Rate from 2pm to 8pm to 3pm to 9pm.
The increases that I have been quoted are as follows:
Peak Usage 11.5%
Off Peak Usage 38%
Shoulder Usage 26.5%
Daily Supply Charge 10.52%
As can be seen some of these increases are daylight robbery and will not be noticed by most customers until they see their bills. Anybody with a pool and off peak hot water will see this part of their electricity costs increase by 38%.
The change in Peak rate times also means another 90 hours a quarter when all the family are at home using electricity 8pm to 9pm whereas the usage between 2pm and 3pm would be minimal.

BARB s

3 Phase Smart Metre STUFF UP???"/NSW Government will continue to pay you at the Solar Bonus Scheme r

Dishonest & disrespectful company

We had a gas leakage for approx two years and we were massively overcharged during that period. Now, Energy Australia is refusing to reimburse us for the money extra charged. The dispute's ongoing for more than three months, and they are blaming the supplier (Jemena). The fact is that we don't have a contractual agreement with the supplier, we have with EA. They are very quick to get our money, but dishonest and disrespectful when they have to refund us. A gas leakage is a very serious safety matter. They not only put us in risk, but our neighbours too. After wasting a lot of our time trying to negotiate with them, we reported the matter to the Ombudsman and the Fair Trading. The worst company ever!

Matt
Matt

Terrified!

OMG! I'm trying to choose a service provider for gas & electricity and used compare the market. Do Do came out as cheapest but the reviews were so very bad that I thought I'd just go to Energy Australia. Your reviews are worse!! I'm terrified ti sign up with anyone. What is a customer supposed to do? Customer Service is absolutely terrible and no one knows what they are doing, such a sad state of affairs.

No callbacks

This mob do not call back and when they do its someone on the end of the line that cannot be understood. They even now want to charge $1.69 if you want a paper bill. I've spoken to the energy ombudsman and was told this can't be applied. My advice hold it back when paying.

Shaoli
ShaoliHORNSBY

bad call back service, badly delay no response

I have been waiting for a call back due to NSW Solar Bonus Scheme closure issue, but never get any call back , I have been called 3 times ask for more call backs, but it still on the waiting list, its been a month.

Dr. Siva PSydney, NSW

World's most frustrating customer service

2 chances

Started with E.A. on a pensioner discount which diminished till I was on full retail. Rang them and they made an offer and I said I would still look around well next bill was higher. So I rang again and was told it couldn't be changed. Have switched to Lumo and now getting offers of better rates, etc. They had every chance to keep me but blew it several times.

Batsa
Batsa
chuck48AU

Denergising Australia.

I made the mistake of doing an online move when I changed address. When I got to my new address I managed to attract a number of bills some weeks later including for the closed accounts (which had been paid for) at the old address.
The usual merry go round ensued with the call centre without resolution and it was only after I managed to get through to and Australian rep in Bundoora did it finally resolve.
They are not alone and Telstra and Coles Insurance seem to have the same flawed billing systems with call center operatives with no power (pun intended).
Oh for the good old days of the SECV and Gas and Fuel.
Privatisation has been an unmitigated disaster.

chuck48

Thanks, as I wrote it did mange to resolve itself after much ado.

PossumCorowa

Supply cost differences between coast and inland NSW.

John
John

Bill price increases!

So, all energy companies have raised their prices. Great. Is it because so many households are installing solar panels? I've read the actual reason why prices are going up and I do not believe it for one second. How about you buck the trend and keep your service fee the same as it was? Look after your customers, especially the loyal ones.

Tess65Brisbane

No Follow Up

Tess65

Hi Kiri, I've already done that.... Just waiting for a call and a return email and ultimately my account to be sorted.

james
jamesMelbourne

Price Increase letter and prices Jan 2016

I just received a letter from EA saying that their prices for GAS are increasing. I think you need to reword the letter as you stated (Or looks like you are stating) the first 27.4 mj per day was $2.64 and the second block of 21.9 mj per day is $2.09. This can be misinterpreted to mean the first 49.3 mj for the day will cost $2.64 + $2.09 = $4.73. I think the letter should have said 0.0264 per MJ. hence, the first 27.4 mj will cost .72 cents and the second 21.9 mj will cost .45 cents = $1.17 - Just a bit confusing.. I think if you give people a per MJ cost in the letters they can understand it better. Just some feedback for you. thx

Other Energy Providers