Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees
MicoCologneWico
MicoCologneWico

Subpar/Overpriced

Was given a trial period with EnergyAustralia.
However overpriced for the annual (3 month period). For a single apartment owner.
If EA charged/billed monthly (not annually). I would transfer right back too EA.
However probably not possible anytime soon. If most Australian Power Distributers
charged/billed per month. Pretty sure they would probably force Dodo out of business by now.
While also saving on using overseas resources for added power too Australian homeowners & businesses.

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Competitive rates!

I have my elec and Gas acc with them, good customer service, the online account is easy to use. they not have chat as well, overall pretty happy with them!

consumer07
consumer07Sydney, NSW

EA absolutely fine then over the past couple of years ridiculous errors etc

my part payments

had a ? about my part payments got nowhere on the live chat online after nearly an hour was given the 1800 number 2 call didn't hav 2 wait & had my ?s answered by a very polite man

Nora
Nora

They gave me the right discount as they promised

So far so good . I've only been with them for 3 Months hopefully they will stay delivering as promised

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Review collected in partnership with EnergyAustralia

Ambling Man
Ambling ManTumbi Umbi NSW

A solar experience somewhat less than perfect

Hans
HansUltimo, NSW 2007

Should I stay or leave? Energy Australia

I've been with Energy Australia for about 7 years.
But my bill just got higher and higher for me. I pay about roughly $270,- every three months. I live by myself. That's fine for me so far. But recently Ive got call from other energy company to tell me to switch with them for 25‰ cheaper guaranty. I'm confuse. Any advice for me, guys?
Hans
My energy acc ref.: 10014824410004

Hey Hans.
Thanks so much for your review! I can arrange for our team to give you a call. Can you please email me at help@energyaustralia.com.au - Hayley

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Shame they don't award 0 stars for customer service.

Tony

Got the "Sorry about this, please email help@.......... ". Done yesterday. Let the fun begin.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Hi Tony, I have received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible - Thanks, Christina

Tony

Thanks Christina. As I said in the e-mail, there is a fair bit to digest.

Madhatter
MadhatterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late Bills

This is the second time we have received late bills due to a technical issue ( not being able to gather the information to produce a bill ). Interestingly the meter read dates on the bills seem to be correct. In this day an age with smart meters how can a company not send out bills on time, call me sceptical but this time last year the same thing happened, peak period higher bills - is it a money grab to capture out people who can’t pay on time thus loosing their pay on time discount ?? I have since paid my bill(s) so no issue there - however it does make you think....

ZeeZee
ZeeZeemelbourne

I was quite happy until todsy

I've been on weekly payments since last year, I missed 3 in total each occasion I made contact to let someone know today I find out my payment plan is stopped an that they apparently don't have records of me contacting this company not the first time this has happened I've had to chase up on a few occasions to see what's going o. I'm trying to do the right thing an pay my bill, today I apparently can't go back on a payment plan. I'm quite stressed out about it. As I don't want to lose power.

Jamiky
Jamiky

E-billing annoyances

Have been with EA for years. Generally no problems. Customer service has MASSIVE wait times. No customer incentives and Bills weren’t emailed last cycle (they charge for paper bills) so they added excessive overcharge. Never had a problem receiving bills before!!! Whilst this ‘oversight’ was fixed on both of my gas and electricity bills I wonder how many others weren’t. I’m yet to find an energy provider better than the other. All seemed flawed in some way.

Hey Jamiky,

Please feel free to send me an email at help@energyaustralia.com.au if you have any issues, thanks. - Jarrod

fahri turgut
fahri turgut

We have a contract with Energy Australia. They are polite but lacking in customer service skills. I believe the call centre is in India due to the accents.

Not so happy !

Rang today to ask about better rate. Thought I was currently getting 22%. Then was told couldn't get better rate even though I have been with them for over 10 years or even more and have ALWAYS paid my bill on time. Was then told that my contract had actually run out and was only getting 20%. He could sign me up then for new contract right now. When I asked why no one contacts you to let you know when your contract runs out . He told me that was my responsibility to know that. I would have though that after sooooo many years as a loyal customer they may still want my business . Will be definitely looking for a different provider.

Hi Tracy,
I am sorry to hear the experience you have had with us. Can you please email us at help@energyaustralia.com.au so we can arrange our sales team to contact you regarding some discounts before you decide to switch. Kind regards, Alyce

challis
challissydney

Direct debited me for my present and previous homes

jennyc355NSW, 2460

Ok if you don't have solar panels..

Rang to get information as we have solar power panels being installed ..We are already with EA so I thought it a good idea to enquire about what was availbable ..What a shock , we will have to pay surcharge of $10 per month and fitt 6.1 ...not worried about the 6.1 but pay a surcharge and $10 was the lowest one . Needless to say I doubt we will be with EA when the install is finished ..

jennyc355

had told ea we were having meter changed over included in the solar install but still insisted , NSW ..6.1 plus $10 per month surcharge ..