EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

KateSydney

revise previous bills no details

I was just sent a bill saying a mistake was made last time and here is the new amount. no explanation. no details of calculation. no reading details on their bills. the amount is double. I have no choice but to pay because I have set up a direct debit.

Stop cold calling

I will never buy over the phone and when this practice is eventually outlawed I will always remember the worst offenders. Which is why I'll NEVER go with Energy Australia. I wonder how much money it's costing you to push like minded (and high value) customers away. You're more irritant than energy.

Marls
MarlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely high bills when no one is living at the property

Was fairly shocked to see my almost $400 electricity bill when no one is living at the house. I contacted support and was bounced around to multiple people that told me it was correct because i would have multiple appliances running. When they asked what appliances were running, i told them there was 1 fridge and was immediately passed on to someone else who said they're just going off my meter, and there wasn't anything they could do. I asked to cancel 4 times before they finally transferred me to their sales team and then the chat cut out.

Peter
PeterSouthwest, VIC

I strongly recommend to not even think to sign with this company! Dodgy

Find out how EnergyAustralia compares to other Energy Providers

Energy Australia is a terrible company.

Harprit K.
Harprit K.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service

It's about the Gas bill. I called Energy Australia regarding my gas bill. We are only two people living in the house. Our gas bill was $470. Most of the time we are out of the house as we both works. So we don't use too much hot water or Gas to cook. We cook once a day, dinner only. We asked them how is it possible for the bill to be that high. They said nothing they could do. They don't know how to do customer service either. I encourage people not to Go with energy Australia. Their service is terrible.

ServicesGas
Gigi
Gigi

Worst Customer service

Worst customer service clueless staff. I Sent an email to the complaints department over a month ago with no response. Im Moving both my electricity and gas over to another company. They lack empathy and disregard customers concerns and needs. This what you get when the call center has gone off shore.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

EXPENSIVE

Our home is electricity only.
Long story short, we tried to address how big our bills were and there was “nothing they could do.”
We have two adults and a 1year old in our home and to compare, our last bill with EnergyAustralia was $574 for ONE month and we just got our fist bill from Tango also for the same period of time.... $244.
This is with NO changes to our everyday living AT ALL.

Would not recommend.

Stephend82
Stephend82Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling service

I have been a Energy Australia customer for so many years. I recently had to enquire about changing my plan. I went to an offshore call centre and was told to contact Ausgrid. The operative had no idea and was not trained to deal with client's questions. Called again and received the same appalling service and was once again told to call Ausgrid about changing my plan. Ausgrid are a wholesaler and have nothing to do with retail plans. This is the worst service I have ever received so it's farewell EA and hello to Red Energy where I speak to locals who understand my simple questions. I even had a retention guy call me from EA and he had no idea what to say. He didn't even attempt to retain my loyal business.

Disappointing
DisappointingSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Untrusty and slow to resolve any issues

Ray C
Ray CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your personal information IS NOT SAFE and they RIPP YOU OFF

PRReviewer
PRReviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged $3k electricity bill for elderly couple who are stuck overseas due to covid

DISGUSTING COMPANY - Charged my parents $3k for an electricity bill when they are overseas due to covid. Always paid our bills on time and been a loyal customer - Called your customer service team about the issue and been hung up on twice because they did not want to look into the issue. Will be going to water and energy ombudsman and contacting relevant governing bodies and authorities

phillip
phillipSydney, NSW

Bill costs keep rising.

Tried ages ago to switch from energy Australia to a new provider just to get costs down.All sounded great with the sales rep who came to my house.I was thinking all went through til the day i got a phone call telling me they couldn't make the switch because Energy Australia told them they had not been able to gain access to our metre and until i gave them access no switch could be made.Was nothing but a big fat lie.My metre box is and has always been accessible to them and they have never had trouble mailing me my bills including the one immediately after they told the other company they had no access.Only writing this review today because i got my high bill again.

jis t.
jis t.

Terrible customer care team

It was my mistake to change to EnergyAustralia. Terrible customer care service. Customer care team is very and really unprofessional. I will never go with them again. Never you should go with them

Renata S.
Renata S.Sydney, NSW

3000% Bill increase for over a year, cannot be resolved

I've been a client of Energy Australia for 9+ years for both gas a and electricity. It's been a year that my gas bill has increase by 3,000% because they're now "estimating" my metre reading. I wonder based on what data they're actually estimating it. I've been trying to resolve it for almost a year with no success. I strongly recommend that you DO NOT sign up with Energy Australia.