EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Very quick, professional.

I have Electricity only. Set up process was very quick. Take about 10 minutes. I do not experience any dropouts. I will be recommended Energy Australia to my friends and family.

PETER
PETERNortheast, VIC

End of Plan Period

Good understanding of issue by the telephonist. They walked me through the electronic process in a simple and careful manner. Very good customer service with my query being fully answered. Thank you.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plan.

EnergyAustralia has always been open about costs and options. Well presented options and easy to understand. Solar power and reliable, good supply in our area. Easy and quick to change plans. Our gas plan is also with EnergyAustralia and is fine.

David Boogert
David BoogertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I have no problem with everything i pay with Bpay and up over $1,000 on my bills never had no drop outs or problems Have never had to contact anyone with problems very happy

Exemplary service

I enquired by phone about changing my plan and Vanessa was most helpful, checking details of my present plan with new plans on offer and offering a quote. I decided on the new plan and Vanessa helped me follow the steps on my computer to set the new plan up. She was delightful to do business with and therefore a most valuable employee.

Rates and Fees
Hashi
HashiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service, Swapna you are a star!

The customer service representative Swapna is lovely and understanding.. went above and beyond to help me and provide the best customer care possible. Energy Australia, please make sure that Swapna is recognised for her outstanding work.

Save money with a click of the button

Changed to a new electricity plan as suggested in the manage my account section. Switching plans was very simple and hopefully this will save me the estimated amount. Time will tell I guess.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The power is very efficient and it is delivered to the Apartment from the Apartment Building Installation. Energy Australia delivers a very reliable service. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Andrew.H
Andrew.H

Good rates and costomer service.

Why are there so many negative reviews ?, I have been very happy with Energy Australia right from the start 12 months ago. Sure the solar FIT was reduced but it is still as good as most of the others. Original sign up was easy, Have just renewed for a further 12 months, simple online process. Based on my experience I would certainly recommend Energy Australia.

Find out how EnergyAustralia compares to other Energy Providers

Excellent customer service and great rates

I'm confused as to how many reviews are really negative on here. EnergyAustralia has been fantastic for me, not only do they treat you like human beings and have Australian staff available to speak with online, but they also offer great rates and services.

I wish Internet Service Providers learnt from EnergyAustralia's customer service.

Electricity and gas .The setup process was handled very well by Jasmine Every thing was explained well and all questions were answered This is my first experience with Energy Australia

MelNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheapest bill ever

Wrote review back 4 months ago frustrated with getting connected but glad I stuck with them as got my bill and am over the moon with the savings I have made. I'm on the solar boost and it's by far the cheapest bill I have received in the past 6 years. I do have a 6.2 kW solar system but run a large pool, got a $70 bill for 3 months for 3 people. Winning
PS don't have gas

Mel

I'm with On by energy australia

Ozyscott
OzyscottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great provider

I have On by Energy Australia. I can't fault them, I haven't paid a bill since joining 3 months ago! I would recommend them to anyone with Solar panels. I am enjoying the Fit at 0.18

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had an issue

Never had an issue with Energy Australia. Bills are quite cheap and at the end of the day providers do the same thing. Go for what is cheapest as long as it works.

Rates and Fees
ajc890
ajc890

No problems with Energy Australia

Having been a long term customer, I have never had a problem with EA. Recently moved home and the switch over was very easy. Happy with discount offered on the new plan. Especially like the online account information that lets you track how much energy is being used on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

Can you please tell me what rate i am on with my solar

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

How do i find out what rate im on with my solar?

Kate
Kate

There is on your bill, ussually last page, smaller print (Your electricity usage and service calculation): "Feed-in Tariff" - shows you the price in kWh/day or just kWh
I used probably a website to compare those tariffs: https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/solar-calculator/, I am not sure do you have similar in South Australia?
It depends what solar system you have got - I have no battery therefore charges for usage are higher with most of energy retailers. It needs to check all details (Supply Charge, Peak Consumption, Off Peak Consumption) plus talk to them to get better deals.

kathyasked

Has anyones gas bill doubled mines gone from 359 to 733.00 for one person

Fatih D.
Fatih D.

It’s happen to me aswell . Stay away they just ripping you off

kathy

Yes its unreal so its happened to you too,so who have you changed to.

Buba m.
Buba m.

first quarter was normal then bang double in usage nothing changed single person . I have a lots of low power things running to cut the cost of elec. I now remember why I left them a few years ago.

Get an answer from our members and EnergyAustralia representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers