Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

LIVE CHAT

So I needed to cancel an account as I'm moving. I went on the live chat they have on their website. Honestly best experience I've had with customer service. Super easy and quick. Had a minutes waiting time! Worker understood everything easily and was very polite and helpful. Will never go anywhere else for customer service.

ServicesElectricity
Sia
SiaSydney, NSW

Good Service

They are better than the other providers that I had an account with. Staffs calling customers mostly are Australian, professional and clear. Their bills are also very clear and no roundabout. I'm happy with their online service seeing the history of bills and online payment.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Jack Cassidy
Jack CassidySydney Surrounds, NSW

Further "Energy" discount : why not?!

ServicesElectricity

Bungle
Bungle

Fine for me. No problems. Dropped FIT but not consumption price...

Godfrey Williamson
Godfrey Williamson

Change electricity contracts

Standard home supply in small household used as a holiday home in winter. No further embellishments are required to bring this up to thirty words.
True truer truest etc etc etc

Nathan J.
Nathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free service

I found the service these guys provided to be exceptional, the only let down was the recent drop in solar export. I have only had one reason to contact them throughout the last 2 and a bit years and I had no problem getting through to them and getting it sorted out fast. I was never bombarded with rubbish emails or phone calls either, they left me alone, which is how I like it.

Fluffy's Mum
Fluffy's MumSydney, NSW

Much better than some...

I've had electricity supplied by Energy Australia for over 5 years at two different addresses. Billing is accurate, I rarely use a heater but I do use air conditioning. This is definitely reflected in my bills. Accurate billing makes it easier for me to predict what my summer bill will be, compared to my winter bill. This makes it much easier for me to manage my budget. My neighbour had dreadful problems with another company, so I'm aware that Energy Australia have got me on a good deal.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Issues promptly resolved

Issue resolved thanks to complaint to Management at Energy Australia. Now on the right plan for both gas and electricity. Always check your bills for extra charges and tariffs four your plan.

Gregory Segal

Hi I called today and got my issue resolved.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Very happy to hear that you are on the right plans. - Raqual

Emily S
Emily SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Better than Lumo Energy

I swapped over from Lumo Energy in October of 2018 and haven't had any major issues such as drop outs and love how interactive the mobile app is, it allows me to monitor and get on top of my bills.

Love the on time payment discount makes this mumma feel better about saving $$$.

Alyssa Kriis
Alyssa KriisHunter Region, NSW

Effective

Have always been easy to deal with and have been able to assist with any issues I have had. The transfer process to our new home was so simple. I also love that I can monitor my account online through an easy to use app.

Amy
AmyVictoria

No issues, have been fine.

I have been with Energy Australia (elec & gas) for years now. I have never had any issues. I called recently to see if there were any newer plans that I could switch to, to get a better deal and they were more than happy to offer a plan with more discounts. I always pay on time so we get the bulk of the discounts for that.

Rates and Fees
Hayley
HayleySydney

Haven't found anything better

I've been with energy Australia for 4 years now and am very happy with the service. Bills arrive on time, reasonable prices and I get a good pay-on-time discount.

I tried another energy company for about 6 months and the service didn't compare, with bills arriving late, no discounts and poor customer service over the phone. I switched back to energy Australia and they have always been friendly and helpful over the phone.

Only one issue early on when they sent a couple of bills to the wrong address, but they were apologetic, solved the problem and since I switched to receiving bills through emails I haven't had a problem.

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Morning Hayley and thanks for your positive review. I am glad to hear that you have been happy with the service and a slight error you have experienced has been resolved to your satisfaction. Have a great day! - Kiri

Colossal
ColossalMelbourne

New applications

I found new development application process efficient, I have done many applications with EA their process is easy to understand and the staff most proficient and helpful. Billing the same and we have done many new connections

Energy A.EnergyAustralia

Good Afternoon and thank you for your review! I am very glad to hear that you have been happy with the process you have experienced. Have a great day and New Year! Thanks, Kiri

Lots of negative reviews but I'll give it a try anyway, I applied online and it was convenient let

Lots of negative statement here but I'll give it a try anyway as one of my friend told me that their bills was become lower compared to their previous provider, I have just finished applying online and find it very convenient, let's see how we go!!

Lani
LaniSydney, NSW

Overall very happy

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

Can you please tell me what rate i am on with my solar

Bronwyn Lavis
Bronwyn Lavisasked

How do i find out what rate im on with my solar?

Kate
Kate

There is on your bill, ussually last page, smaller print (Your electricity usage and service calculation): "Feed-in Tariff" - shows you the price in kWh/day or just kWh
I used probably a website to compare those tariffs: https://compare.energy.vic.gov.au/solar-calculator/, I am not sure do you have similar in South Australia?
It depends what solar system you have got - I have no battery therefore charges for usage are higher with most of energy retailers. It needs to check all details (Supply Charge, Peak Consumption, Off Peak Consumption) plus talk to them to get better deals.

kathyasked

Has anyones gas bill doubled mines gone from 359 to 733.00 for one person

Fatih D.
Fatih D.

It’s happen to me aswell . Stay away they just ripping you off

kathy

Yes its unreal so its happened to you too,so who have you changed to.

Buba m.
Buba m.

first quarter was normal then bang double in usage nothing changed single person . I have a lots of low power things running to cut the cost of elec. I now remember why I left them a few years ago.

Get an answer from our members and EnergyAustralia representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers