EnergyQuotes.com.au

EnergyQuotes.com.au

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't do it, service and contract is terrible

This joker rang my wife and talked her into switching to Energy Australia. He rang asking if she was with AGL which we are and told her she was eligible for a 12% discount and asked her to agree to the terms where upon doing so was told she was agreeing to an Energy Australia contract.. Still she was happy with the lower rate.. A couple days later he rang her again asking the same questions.. It was the same guy.. She had to tell him 3 times she had already spoken to him and agreed a contract before. A couple days later the contract arrives (with incorrect surname, my surname which she has not even taken).

I did not realize at this point she had locked in a contract.. She mentioned that the guy stated a cooling off period and as I was not convinced she was getting a better deal with EA (which contained termination fees), so told her to check the AGL website.. We found we actually could get a rate 17% lower than existing (compared to 12% with EA) + a $100 credit and no termination fees and free reconnect in case of moving house. Even better by looking ourselves..

This is where the fun began.. She tried to ring the number provided to advise she was not taking up the contract.. the phone number had a 'disconnected' message... She tried a few times over a couple hours getting the same message. She then rang Energy Australia who washed their hands saying it was the broker (Energyquotes) she had to deal with.. They did provide an alternate number to her to contact. She then tried that number which was busy.. trying countless times for hours and busy everytime.

The next day (yesterday) she faxed the documents advising of the termination (within cooling period of agreement), i am not confident it will be acted upon. Today she again tried calling, this time she did not get a busy signal... It just kept ringing out with no answer. Another call was placed to EA who said if not acted upon by Energyquotes.com.au they will cancel their end without fee..

Avoid like the plague.. At best they are totally unprofessional.

unprofessional

Professional, Quick and Painless

Having a business is hard enough without having to pay out my ears for electricity. I didn't even know I was paying so much more than I needed to for the past year. I'm glad I had Energy quotes look into my rates for me. Saved me $1650 a year on electricty! How can I not recommend them?
Quick, simple and saved me heaps on electricity

Hi KFischer, I am a Manager at EnergyQuotes.com.au. Thank you for using our service and for giving us feedback. We have an awesome team here at EnergyQuotes.com.au who are very passionate about customer service. They love saving people money. We love getting opportunities to recognise our team, I wanted to ask if you have name of Energy Adviser who helped you? We will pass on your positive feedback. If you don’t wish to leave them on here feel free to leave message on our facebook page and I will contact you from there. Once again thank you for using our service.

Why pay more for the same thing?

I spoke with the service rep who found me a far better rate than what I'm currently on. They deal with heaps of providers and get great rates. Cost nothing to do and I'm saving at least $250 per year on electricity and gas.

I would reccommend everyone do this as energy is energy so why pay more!
Simple way to cut energy costs

Hi Greg4242, I am a Manager at EnergyQuotes.com.au. Thank you for using our service and for giving us feedback. We have great team here who love helping customer reduce the energy bills. We would like to recignise the Energy Advisor who help you. Just wanted to get there 1st name? If you dont want to post it on here feel free to leave message on our facebook page and I will contact you. Thankyou once again for using our service.