Enfield Produce

Enfield Produce

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Enfield Produce? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.Sydney, NSW

unreliable

I placed an order for a worm farm and accessories plus a mushroom growing kit has been 2 weeks now and it still has not been shipped have called multiple times only to be told they are extremely busy ... This is totally unacceptable to keep customers waiting for more than 2 weeks for products first and last time I will use this company.. Have asked for a refund to go and purchase elsewhere ..Lets so how long that takes

Wendy W.
Wendy W.Sydney, NSW

1kg of Dead roaches

I ordered 1kg of woodies from them and 80% of the roaches turned up dead. The smell was horrifying when I opened the package. Contacted customer service regarding this and received no response. Safe to say that I do not recommend purchasing live feeders from this company.

Other Pet Shops

Roxanne Sparrey
Roxanne Sparrey asked

Hi I brought 2 female rabbits off use on the 23rd of January my female ended up pregnant so one of the rabbits turned out to be a male im not impressed, so now I have 6 rabbits will u please pay for its desexing since I was told they were female please contact me on 0435 506 000

Monica A.