Enfield Produce

Enfield Produce

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Enfield Produce? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Need for quality control of suppliers

I have purchased 3 supplies of Qld blue couch seed. They arrived expeditially. I have staged plantings and have quite a good response except the presence of weed/other growth. I intend to reorder more today. What I am advocating is enfield applying quality control and visit the suppliers to vet them on the goods they supply by someone who knows about the quality control suppliers apply to their product.

Roxanne Sparrey
Roxanne Sparrey asked

Hi I brought 2 female rabbits off use on the 23rd of January my female ended up pregnant so one of the rabbits turned out to be a male im not impressed, so now I have 6 rabbits will u please pay for its desexing since I was told they were female please contact me on 0435 506 000

Monica A.