Enfield Produce

Enfield Produce

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Enfield Produce? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
LovetheNet
LovetheNetAustralian Capital Territory

UNBEATABLE SERVICE

I thoroughly recommend Enfield Produce online. I have made two purchases this year both of which have been delivered interstate within days. Prices (including postage) are well below what I would have to pay locally (without postage). I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you

Danielle
DanielleQueensland

Awesome Shop, Terrific Product And Service

I have Macaws and their bulk fruit and nut medley is wonderful. Very friendly team and 10/10 service I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks so much my new favourite place to shop for my birds. Danielle

Other Pet Shops

Shar
SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service!

I am from Brisbane and purchased some heavy bags of Palagonite from this store located in NSW, I firstly spoke to them over the phone to check there was adequate stock, the person I spoke with was very helpful and courteous, and I received my interstate order in just a few days after placing it online, even in the middle of Covid 19, so all up I am a very happy customer!!! :-)

Sheelf
SheelfHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Product Range

I've ordered hay and rabbit food many, many times from Enfield Produce over the past several years. Delivery has always been quick, very good communication and products are always to my expectations. My extremely fussy rabbits are grateful.

Pet Shops

Find out how Enfield Produce compares to other Pet Shops

lotus7
lotus7Sydney, NSW

Old school service at it’s very best.

Needed some replacement hens, a larger hen house and sundry garden items. Telephone research showed Enfield produce had the poultry breed and ages that we required so we drove over from Pittwater. Well worth the journey. What a delight :-the service is exceptional , the range of produce is superior to any of our local sellers. Old school cluttered store with character and charm. Nothing too much trouble. They loaded our purchases onto our vehicle for us including a very heavy flat 4 pack hen house . We just wish that we had discovered this retail gem years ago. Highly recommended.