Engel MT80F

Engel MT80F

Aaron Gardener

Aaron GardenerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The fridge the pros use.

10 years old. Almost completely silent still. Works perfectly, always has. Tough, reliable and bench mark for the serious camper and fishermen. Do yourself a favour, don’t bother with the rest, buy the best.

Purchased in August 2010.

Fridge Good - After sales service RUBBISH

Bought a MT80F in October, 2010. In May 2011 the little screw cap on the 12-volt lead (plug into cigarette lighter) broke. I emailed Customer Service - was basically told that it was of "superior quality" and to take it to the retailer I bought it from.
The retailer has told me that "they" meaning Engel are being rude and arrogant and difficult to deal with, and I would probably just get a replacement plug.
For a $1900 fridge/freezer a replacement (better quality) lead would not be too much to ask.
I'll will be trying a Waeco next time.
Fridge/freezer is good. Good Size for family
After sales service is RUBBISH, 12 volt lead is cheap and RUBBISH

Wandin Valley
Wandin Valley

David LeFrancois

David LeFrancoisasked

MT80F

On12V will it last through the night if it is plugged into my Toyota Land Cruiser12V outlet and not drain the dual batteries by the morning?

Thomas
Thomas

G'day mate i had mine running for 3 days off the dual batteries in my colorado and still had plenty enough to start my engine I have two 1000cc batteries setup in my rig. So you should be fine. Providing you don't have multiple other 12 volt items continously drawing power also.

Compare all 4 Engel MT80