Enterprise Rent a Car

Enterprise Rent a Car (page 2 of 12)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a better vehicle (65)
    • No, I received a worse vehicle (17)

jyb1624

jyb1624Sydney, NSW

This is good service and they are friendly and kindly.

It was good to rent a car at the right time. It was nice to have a clean car and the staff was kind. I intend to use it for the next time.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent

Martin Williams

Martin WilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Would have given 5 stars except for one very important omission.

Vehicle TypeTruck
Allison M.Enterprise Rent a Car

excellent service

It was awesome that I met a wonderful customer service at the Sydney Aiport Enterprise Front desk customer service. He is very good. I absolutely give me 5 stars service.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Are there no one working here anymore?

Allison M.Enterprise Rent a Car

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your experience. We'd welcome the chance to review your rental if you can please email your reservation number or the name on your booking to feedback@ehiglobal.com.au. Regards, Allison.

drop off fee excessive

The drop off fee was in very small fine print at bottom of contract, when I picked up the car, only then was I told of the $350 drop off.

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Good car at competitive price

We hired 2 cars during our stay in Sydney. The first one was a bit slow getting started especially with the difficulties getting out of the secure garage and no one to get the barrier to work. The upgrade gave us rather a big car for our needs. But all in all we were very pleased with the value for money and car quality for our trip to the Hunter Valley. The second car was superb with an upgrade to a Subaru 4 x 4, which was a perfect bonus for our trip to Jervis Bay and the Blue mountains. Very good value and a newish car. Good to have a pick up point near Kings Cross and not at the airport. Many thanks. Hope to use you again if we revisit Sydney.

Tom F

Tom FSydney, NSW

You get what you pay for

Car was unlean inside and out, dusty inside. Windows and paint work streaky after washing. I was issued a car in the catorgory below I ordered and attendant said that is what they do, they just see what stock they have when you pick up the car. The attendant then told me that she can not adjust price, even though cheaper catorgory. 'The system' would not allow her. However, I suppose they are affordable and so, you get what you pay for. I would not recommend if you are wanting a compfortable long term drive. It's ok for a day or two run around.

Fosseboy

FosseboyMandurah

Good service.

Quick service for pre booked car. Nice upgrade.
Toured Tasmania and car was just right.
Signs on car return spaces need to be bigger as they are 3 companies in one small sign and difficult to see.
Nobody present or instructions as what to do - other companies had a rep at the return site.
But I like the auto cars you can get.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Great service & experience

The whole experience was easy and hassle-free and also very quick. Customer service was helpful, friendly and efficient. We drove from Brisbane to Bundaberg then out to Kingaroy and back to Brisbane, had the car for a week and had no problems at all.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Efficient & good service

Good & friendly customer service. We have booked a Hyundai Accent or similar and was given a Kia Picanto. Easy pick-up and drop-off arrangement at the airport. The car was clean & has gd features especially the touchscreen display which sync the mobilephone Waze on it. Highly recommend it.

Regis

RegisAU

Great in Adelaide, poor in Melbourne

Excellent customer service in Adelaide, where we got a better car than expected. Unpleasant, verging on rude in Melbourne. The car was not what we expected. Five stars to Adelaide, one and a half in Melbourne.

GAB

GABNorthern Region, NSW

Wonderful customer service.

The staff went out of their way to give us a great deal including insurance.The car was very good,we enjoyed it immensely.Would highly recommend Enterprise car hire.Will definitely use them again.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Good deal, a few hiccups

Booked early with a very good deal, kept update with emails. Similar car to what we had booked but was disappointed car did not have a proper Sat nav. Had to pair car with phone, with no car manual or any instructions so lost audio. Luckily had another person to read directions. No spaces to park car when returned but staff were helpful, took car and sent receipt on. Incorrect amount had been charged at pick up but a refund was deposited before I even realised. Staff very friendly and helpful at airport. Would use again if the price was right.

Gypse

GypseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service. Nice car.

No problems with picking up the car downtown and returning it to the airport. All hire admin explained well on pick up. Car in good condition and as expected. Got a good deal including insurance through third party, Enjoy car hire. Would highly recommend Enterprise car hire. No bond needed. Nice people to deal with.

Ron Richards

Ron RichardsGreat Southern, WA

Great Experience for First Rental Tullamarine.

Arrived late evening, was upgraded from small SUV to Full size Pajero at no extra charge. Diesel fuel very economical. Smoorh handover on return to the airport 4 days late. My first rental with Enterprise but would recommend.

Brian H

Brian HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly helpful service - car hire made easy.

We booked our hire car on line and as it turn out our hire was to start from Mascot, not at the airport where we landed. The very helpful desk attendant arranged without further cost for our car to be delivered to the airport within a few minutes. Likewise when we went to return the car to Mascot staff arranged for us to deliver the car to the airport - this made life much easier for us and saved us the time and expense of a taxi. The Enterprise service was exceptional and I would highly recommend them.

A Lawn Mower!

Customer service was prompt on pick-up, however the car provided was exceptionally small and low powered compared to small cars provided by other companies. In fact on the highway you felt un-safe by this and the vehicles lack of features (i.e. i needed to use maps on my phone and there is no way of doing this in a safe way in teh vehicle provided). In additon after the toll fee's there was no difference in price to others. Un-happy!

Mick

MickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thoroughly recommend

All went well. Booked on-line a fair way out from the date of our trip. Was kept informed with emails through the time till we picked up the car. Got upgraded to a larger vehicle when I went collect the car. Process of booking, collection and drop-off was all very easy with great customer service.

Gloria Elleanor

Gloria ElleanorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rental Car

The staffs were very helpful and attentive, All the payment handled well, the vehicle i booked was the same one as I received and it does meet my needs. I’ll come back if i need to rent a car again. Thank you!

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Review collected in partnership with Enterprise Rent a Car

Great car, great check in and great return

I reserved the car I wanted prior to getting to the airport, after a long flight I went to the counter and the first thing they said is that I would have to get the insurance, I explained that the insurance was covered both through my home and credit card insurance so I did not want it, she told me I would have to get their insurance and get reimbursed when I got home which was not the case, and then I asked about the promotion going on to "double upgrade" she said she had already upgraded me for additional costs, when asked about promotion she said that was the cost that had to charged. I ended up paying more for the 4 day rental then my last 10 day rental due to the additional unnecessary and not wanted additional up sales and fees.