Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book

1.1

• Trip Completed Yes · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking

Natasha O.

Natasha O.

Please return to old app

This is extremely user unfriendly- it is clunky and difficult to search general ideas for discounts you may be interested in. As others have indicated, please bring back the ease of navigation and look of the old app. Have purchased for years, unlikely to purchase in the future with this functionality

Ronnie

RonnieFar North Queensland, QLD

Restaurants

Some restaurants have been taken off while you have paid for the membership.
Rattle n hum bar and grill.
Bring the book back. Have emailed and phoned, no reply

Very disappointed.

Trip CompletedNo

Please bring the book back

The app is terrible. People who buy the entertainment guide choose their restaurants by the deal and then look at location (not the other way round). What was great about the book is you could sit down on a Sunday afternoon and look at the diff sections - gold, purple, blue etc and then plan out where you were going to go because you could see everything on the one place and flick from page to page. I like to look for 2 for one deals. But in the app, I have to go to each place on the map to look at the deal and then find out that it’s only some small percentage off amd keep trying until I get one. Instead, I want to find all the best deals (2 for one) - 50% off. Then work out where they are, then go.

Debbie Perth, WA

Hard to navigate

We have been buy the book for years Just got used to the app Only to have it changed Again This one is far far worse Tome consuming and hard to navigate Why are no locations on the restaurants All you get is the name and how far it so from our location You have to physically push on each one to find we they are We had just gotten used to the other app and was finally able to navigate it I wake up to look for a restaurant and have to put in phone number and account detail over again If I could give this review No Stars I would !

APP IS AWFUL

Have had entertainment book since it’s inception & loved it. Had the multi city this year but has been hopeless with no travel allowed. New app is near impossible to find or search anything. Also can’t record my savings as it automatically gives a credit for the full amount of discount when this is not the case & my old data is lost. Doubt I’ll be bothered to purchase again as too hard to use.such a shame, I loved it.

Wendy M.

Wendy M.South East Queensland, QLD

App is not user friendly

The App is very poor. You can’t browse the options / deals by name. You need to search the map but then you get multiple listing is the same place. Worst app ever.

Trip CompletedNo

Can’t be searched. Maps provides no info on sites. All promotion and no function

Search functions don’t work. Unable to search for venues using the map. Search by name fails to find venues. Totally frustrated with what was previously a good app.
Please fix immediately because we won’t be renewing membership otherwise.

Lisa

Lisa

Worst ever! Can’t even buy tickets to Dracula’s

Absolutely rubbish! Told me I had 10 minutes to redeem my tickets and couldn’t even navigate to buy them. Now saying iv redeemed them!!! Got nothing I won’t be buying again if it’s not a book sorry.

Booking TypeTour
Herb S

Herb SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electronic book

Will not purchase again, app is appalling and bring back the book, would rate a zero, maybe you changed from the book so we couldn't use it, very unhappy customers

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The new app is appalling

The new app is appalling so disappointed after being EB user for 15 years will not be renewing membership unless is fixed. Cannot search easily if at all. Please go back to original app!

Noleen Q.

Noleen Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Enterianment book app

I have been a fan of entertainment book for many years but not any more. This app made it virtually impossible to locate places where it could be used. The vendors were con fused as well. I tried to suppoprt this business but i feel you need to FIX this asap or refund us. We need a user friendly product. I am extremely disappointed this time around

Rubbish new app

I'm disappointed that I actually have to give a star... The new look app is rubbish... There was no need to change it, it wasn't broken.... Bring it back PLEASE! We have been Entrainment Book users for many years and won't buy it again with this new app. You can't even contact Entrainment Book.

Michelle Field

Michelle FieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Membership Disappeared

I have noticed the new app and tried to log in with my mobile and doesn’t recognise it Why change it .. it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
I was unable to use last Friday because of your lack of communication in advising this change

tandersen

tandersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

new app terrible

new app terrible to navigate, can't find what looking for or what I have redeemed.
shows on near by
bring back the old app
won't buy again, even though have done so for years

Allison g.

Allison g.South East Queensland, QLD

New app just not user friendly

The new updated app makes it very difficult to find what you want easily or to browse what is around. Won't be buying again even though I've been a long time user. Don't think you can do reviews of places either!!

gigibe

gigibePerth, WA

Terrible New Digital E Book

New upgrade of Ent Book is rubbish Totally unfriendly !!! I've trouble to search for restaurants in desired locations. It kept showing " nearby" places. Which is not what I needed. Please bring back the old system/ format.

Trip CompletedNo

New app for entertainment book

This new app is a disaster. Hard to navigate and will go back to start of search when you look at offer. Have been using the entertainment book for over 10 years using the book and only went digital last year. Found the old app very user friendly and intuitive but then app changed without any notification or prior knowledge. Will not renew membership unless something changes to make the app better. Now prefer to have the hard copy book over digital version.

Viv

VivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New App Sucks

Went to use it at Drakes supermarket and couldn’t find the 7 vouchers I had left for this store. I could have saved $13 on this one shop. I have been buying for years but no more. What a rip off.

Karen N.

Karen N.Perth, WA

locked out of App

App has been changed and since then I have been locked out. None of my email addresses or phone number recognized.I have rung the support number but unless I have the email address they cant help. thats the problem - my details are not recognized . Will not subscribe again .

Steven M.

Steven M.South East Queensland, QLD

New app different, but just as good.

New look app took a while to start working after technical issue with Android phones, but it was worth the wait. The app, despite what others have commented, is logical and easy to use. All the offers that interested me can be placed in the favourites cue. I've recommended it many times and will renew it without question.
The key to getting the best out the Entertainment App is to initially spend some quality time exploring it and keep tapping the favourite button each time you see an offer you are interested in. Eventually you'll have all your suitable offers in one place that is much easier to skim through than going through thousands of offers each time. If you dont use the favourite function, you wont get the best from this app.