Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book (page 2 of 10)

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking

Johanna Bradley

Johanna BradleyFar North Queensland, QLD

False advertising and no stuffed around

My employer offered a "bonus $70 worth" on Entertainment App. So I signed up and then realised where, what and how do I get my "bonus $70"??
The contact provided was an expired email. Then a number I was given went through to someone who was to high up to deal with me. It was weeks of emailing back n forward trying to get a simple answer. Never was resolved. Still 6 months left so will see if I use it enough to do another year or not...
Also the app tells me I am a Gold Card, but there is absolutely NO information as to what that means.

Holly H.

Holly H.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

The latest App is very hard to use. There isn't a way to see offers in a list view where you can scroll down. Only the card view available. Impossible to see what is the best offer, can only see latest popular etc. The old app worked much better. Worst app upgrade. If not fixed, I won't buy again.

Debbie Perth, WA

Hard to navigate

We have been buy the book for years Just got used to the app Only to have it changed Again This one is far far worse Tome consuming and hard to navigate Why are no locations on the restaurants All you get is the name and how far it so from our location You have to physically push on each one to find we they are We had just gotten used to the other app and was finally able to navigate it I wake up to look for a restaurant and have to put in phone number and account detail over again If I could give this review No Stars I would !

APP IS AWFUL

Have had entertainment book since it’s inception & loved it. Had the multi city this year but has been hopeless with no travel allowed. New app is near impossible to find or search anything. Also can’t record my savings as it automatically gives a credit for the full amount of discount when this is not the case & my old data is lost. Doubt I’ll be bothered to purchase again as too hard to use.such a shame, I loved it.

Trip CompletedNo
Wendy M.

Wendy M.South East Queensland, QLD

App is not user friendly

The App is very poor. You can’t browse the options / deals by name. You need to search the map but then you get multiple listing is the same place. Worst app ever.

Zep L.

Zep L.Perth, WA

Rubbish App

1. New app now needs a network connection to work. I could always use previous version offline
2. I have saved my favourites but they are not coming up !
3. I DO NOT want to activate location settings
4. Why are there 5 different vouchers for the same restaurant in 5 locations ? It was previously just 1
5. Why are the locations not visible / evident on the tile? Why do I have to click the tile to find the location only to click back and have the search go all the way back to the beginning instead of where I got to
6. Please fire your App developers, get your money refunded and refund all your dissatisfied customers
7. Who on earth develops sideways scrolling ???
8. This website insists I give it at least 1 star but really it should be 0

Why change the app when it has been working so well all these years

Went to use the app and at first couldn’t find it as they changed the logo for it and it just kept going downhill from there. Very disappointed to see the app has changed. Not user friendly and really hard to find restaurants on there for dining.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Check the venue first before ordering

Went to Subway kilsyth with the buy one get one free. Asked if they still accepted it and told no, even though the voucher was valid. Experienced it in several bistros too. The look of annoyance they give is embarrassing. So you are paying for a product that doesn't always deliver.

Dale Rita GORDON

Dale Rita GORDON

New App: Really not enjoying the new app changes. The previous app was much easier to navigate, why change it.

Really ugly disappointing icon.At least have an icon that represents entertainment. I was wondering whose icon it was on seeing it . May think twice about buying again . Dropped the ball

Cornelia

CorneliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible new app

Why change this app when it was working so well? Not user-friendly any more and very frustrating to use. It now takes ages to find anything. Have been buying this book for years however I will be thinking twice before I buy again.
Change it back!

Carol4242

Carol4242Perth, WA

Really bad “update”

I was surprised by the new icon and find it absolutely awful! Cannot find nearby restaurants or easily search other locations. After using the physical book for decades, I changed to the digital version and loved it. EB was a great way of finding new restaurants in different areas, but no longer. This is the worst ever app. If they don’t revert to the original app, I will be amongst the very, very many who no longer subscribe. Bad move, EB! (Pity I have to give a1 rather than 0.)

Sue Chapman

Sue ChapmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dissappointed

Have bought the End. Book for years and loved it. Now I can't find restaurants to try. No index or categories such as Northern suburbs. Only redeemed once because I knew the place was on the app. Won't be renewing

Andy

AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clumsy, Clunky APP - very frustrating to use.

tiddles

tiddlesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shameful app

As many have stated. The digital app is horrible.
It is NOT USER FRIENDLY in anyway and for the cost we pay for membership, as a business this is disgusting to now have a digital platform that is very poor.
DO NOT RECOMMEND. The book was always best.
The App if it works, is VERY HARD to find things, shows very minimal.
Needs to be more user friendly, possible-list all states and show all deals under that state is a suggestion.
Very DISSAPPOINTED customer.

Ease of Booking
Sue & Bob W.

Sue & Bob W.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless non user friendly app

A happy entertainment book user for many years I purchased the 2021 entertainment book with the additional 21 cities last week. It's a dreadful app to use. No matter what pathway I've tried to use I can only get one NEW, one POPULAR and one NEARBY dining option at a time. No ability to scroll through a number of dining options at a time, each one has to be individually searched, The search engine is hopeless, as it seems to pick up everything but what you want.

Andrea Rose

Andrea RosePerth, WA

Now a totally useless program

Had entertainment books for years this new app totally useless . Can’t even log in with 4 digit code tried five times reloaded the app. After five years and great experiences I’m Done with the entertainment book .

Can’t be searched. Maps provides no info on sites. All promotion and no function

Search functions don’t work. Unable to search for venues using the map. Search by name fails to find venues. Totally frustrated with what was previously a good app.
Please fix immediately because we won’t be renewing membership otherwise.

Lisa

Lisa

Worst ever! Can’t even buy tickets to Dracula’s

Absolutely rubbish! Told me I had 10 minutes to redeem my tickets and couldn’t even navigate to buy them. Now saying iv redeemed them!!! Got nothing I won’t be buying again if it’s not a book sorry.

Ease of Booking
donata

donataMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would give a zero if could

Worst thing they could have done. Other one was amazing and didnt need changing. Old app you could scroll through vouchers. So dissapointed. Unable to look at menu like old app also

Herb S

Herb SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electronic book

Will not purchase again, app is appalling and bring back the book, would rate a zero, maybe you changed from the book so we couldn't use it, very unhappy customers