Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book (page 3 of 10)

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking

Cheesed off

Cheesed offPerth, WA

Never ever again!!

It’s reasonable to expect it’d take some time to exclude the businesses that are sadly closed following COVID and I am forgiving of that.

But it’s hard not to be cynical as to how long it takes them (to keep people buying the memberships) and then to cap it all off, they’ve “upgraded” the IOS app to make it near unusable (as documented by others).

I know there is no chance of this happening but a 50% refund would be reasonable.

It’s so sad as I use this membership to support charities as much as anything else but having had such an awful experience, I’ll NEVER use this again.

Erin

ErinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible update of the app

The updated app is absolutely terrible to use. There was nothing wrong with the old version and I'm now trying to revert back to the old app if possible. I will not be purchasing the EB again if it's not fixed. It is very hard to navigate, the black & white symbols don't indicate what category of dining it is and when you click on the symbol the information offered is very poor. I believe you will lose many customers due to the update. Please fix it!!

Shame on you EB

Would give the new app a 0 if I could. It is so difficult to use and not user friendly. Can't find places in the suburb search. I have had the EB for 12 years plus, but no longer, if they don't fix the app.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The new app is appalling

The new app is appalling so disappointed after being EB user for 15 years will not be renewing membership unless is fixed. Cannot search easily if at all. Please go back to original app!

Biljana

BiljanaWestern Australia

Not user friendly

I am very disappointed with new up. Old app was much easier to navigate. I hope it gets changed, or I will not be purchasing again. I hope customer reviews are taken into consideration.

Soph2

Soph2Perth, WA

New app is terrible!

I had to upgrade to the new app today and it is awful! So difficult to navigate and not user friendly at all. Won’t be renewing when it expires later this year.

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A really good way to wreck a great product

I have had the Entertainment Book for many years, first the book version and then the online version. I joined so my family could go out more, experience many more activities, receive the discounts and give to charity at the same time. Unfortunately the changes that have been made to the online app has made it almost impossible to navigate, find what is on offer and made the whole exercise extremely frustrating! What were they thinking! What a great way to wreck a great product! Unless it is changed back very quickly I won't be recommending it to anyone! Extremely disappointed!

New app is a failure

The new website is unsatisfactory. The old one was visually attractive and easy to use. The new one is more difficult to navigate and has problems. If I hit HOME I'm taken to a particular restaurant rather than the home screen. Doing a suburb search takes me to one restaurant in that suburb but omits others that I can sometimes see on the map. My history, showing on the old version, is not showing on the new version.
Overall, the new version is vastly inferior to the old and I find it puzzling that something that was working well was replaced. Unless there are changes I would no longer be recommending anyone join.

Susan M.

Susan M.Perth, WA

What on earth are they thinking?

If they don't revert to the old app, no one will buy it next year. It is clunky. It is useless. Can't search areas where you want to go. Shocking!

Ollie

Ollie

New Ap - Not easy

Just rang Entertainment and was helped to delete the old ap and download new one. What a shame. It is just not working for me. No accomodation listed and no ability to ask for location specific accommodation. Disappointing. I won't be renewing this year unless this ap is made much easier to navigate.

Mark

Mark

ZERO STARS

2nd time I’ve used the new app. Disaster!!! first time was a shammozzle and then this time the vendor couldn’t get the redemption code to work so wouldn’t honour the voucher even though they had redeemed it. Won’t be buying this book any more after being a loyal customer for 10+ yrs. just plain rubbish

Not Happy

I loved the old app! It was easy to use, continually updated deals and was easy to search. The new one is none of these things. It seems limited and it is difficult to scroll choices unless you know exactly what you are looking for. I like to browse for ideas. I convinced several friends to use the old app but I won’t be renewing unless this is greatly improved.

New App Crap

New app allows you to save one favourite, provides no history and is not user friendly. I emailed them about a month ago and they assured me these things would be fixed. Bring back the old app please.

Marilyn

MarilynPerth, WA

Horrible

The new app is totally useless, you cant find what you are looking for, why change something that has worked well for a long time, I probably wont be purchasing another one

Sad for the people who use this as one of their Fund Raisers for the year, a lot of charities will be missing out on much needed funds

Alain

Alain

Horrible and unusable

Loved entertainment book and have been a member for over 15 years. Unfortunately I have asked for a refund after 1/2 hr of purchasing 2021 issue. Sack the developers. Sack whoever signed this off at Entertainment. Unusable, especially in multicity form. Looks awful. It boggles the mind how you can go from simple, clean, well thought out and perfectly usable app to a disaster like this. What's worse is it seems no one at Entertainment cares

Noleen Q.

Noleen Q.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Enterianment book app

I have been a fan of entertainment book for many years but not any more. This app made it virtually impossible to locate places where it could be used. The vendors were con fused as well. I tried to suppoprt this business but i feel you need to FIX this asap or refund us. We need a user friendly product. I am extremely disappointed this time around

Sheryl

SherylAdelaide

Won't be renewing membership.

New app is awful..seem to get more info for the large franchises than anything else. Hard to search by suburb or offer type. Won't be renewing membership if this is only option. Previous app was great, bring it back please.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

So Bad !!!!!

Sack your App Developers. This is undoubtably the worst upgrade of an app I have ever experienced. The user experience has been destroyed. You need to fix this for the user and your clients who are participating.

Joanne F.

Joanne F.Perth, WA

Still no change to app

After a lot of people complaining about the new app and the entertainment book indicating they are taking all comments on board and are looking into fixing the problems it is still the same, can you tell us when the app will be up dated to be more user friendly

Rubbish new app

I'm disappointed that I actually have to give a star... The new look app is rubbish... There was no need to change it, it wasn't broken.... Bring it back PLEASE! We have been Entrainment Book users for many years and won't buy it again with this new app. You can't even contact Entrainment Book.