Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book (page 4 of 10)

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (33)
  • Ease of Booking

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

So Bad !!!!!

Sack your App Developers. This is undoubtably the worst upgrade of an app I have ever experienced. The user experience has been destroyed. You need to fix this for the user and your clients who are participating.

Joanne F.

Joanne F.Perth, WA

Still no change to app

After a lot of people complaining about the new app and the entertainment book indicating they are taking all comments on board and are looking into fixing the problems it is still the same, can you tell us when the app will be up dated to be more user friendly

Rubbish new app

I'm disappointed that I actually have to give a star... The new look app is rubbish... There was no need to change it, it wasn't broken.... Bring it back PLEASE! We have been Entrainment Book users for many years and won't buy it again with this new app. You can't even contact Entrainment Book.

linda

lindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NOT VALID?

Trying to check out dining offers today and the Entertainment Book cannot find my membership by either email details or phone - is asking for my membership number! Who knows, it was bought digitally!!! I don't know where to go from here!!!

Bellamy M.

Bellamy M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Membership has disappeared

My membership has disappeared and says it's expired. Only bought it in Sept laat year. Very disappointed, they need to fix app or give a refund as for the money I spent I am exceptionally dissatisfied.

wilson

wilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Mobile App design is so poor

The old mobile App is average and the new App design is so poor. Eg I cannot search for dining place in a suburb. Why display Mac or KFC image?

Eldfae

EldfaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Woeful!

After being an entertainment book user for 25 years, and totally happy with the original digital app, I will no longer be buying this. Plus was unable to speak to someone re my issues. So from being an enthusiastic promoter, I cannot recommend this to anyone.

Teriible

Hate the new app. Very difficult and time consuming to navigate. Loved the old app and recommended it to many friends. Definitely won't purchase again if it stays like this

Kathy

KathyPerth, WA

New App is difficult to use

I don’t like the new app. Too many photos to scroll through and no list of local eateries. The map is not easy to use either. Unlikely to purchase again this year.

Michelle Field

Michelle FieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Membership Disappeared

I have noticed the new app and tried to log in with my mobile and doesn’t recognise it Why change it .. it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
I was unable to use last Friday because of your lack of communication in advising this change

Kathryn

Kathryn

Bring back the old book

I agree with all the reviews here... the new app is total rubbish! There was no reason to change it, it always worked perfectly, I've never ever had a problem with it. I won't be buying the next one unless it's changed back!

New app is the worst, would give no star if i can

Worst app update ever, bring back the old app pls. New app impossible to navigate and search, so confusing. So hard to find surrounding restaurants to redeem, have months to go on my membership. If the app doesnt get improved, defnitely absolutely won't renew again. Waste of this year membership.

Debra

DebraPerth

Don't like the digital version update

I can't find eating places in my suburb. The previous version much easier to use. I could put the suburb in and it'd bring up the cafes in that suburb.

Worst App Change

Loved the previous app, it was great distinction between categories, now it feels like menulog or similar apps! Navigation sucks! Redeemed offer value shows max amount, which is incorrect, previous redemption history completely lost upon change, map doesn't distinguish between categories I.e. restaurants... Complete miss and hit! Refusal of the company to acknowledge their complete and utter muck up is even worse! Lost me for next subscription!

Mary

MaryPerth, WA

Terrible

Terrible navigation. Can't find what your looking for. Why fix it when it's not broken. Not sure if I will purchase this again. All my used vouchers have gone missing.

Find out how Entertainment Book compares to other Booking Services

Ready to ditch Membership!

Terrible to navigate, won’t be renewing as cumbersome to use & waste of time. Flow of info & locating restaurants just doesn’t make sense. Filters hard work also, font small. Bring old app back = happy customers!

Love shopping

Love shoppingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

App and Digital access

Very disappointed. Can’t find anything. Months to go, but you have our money. Very inferior App to the old access. Impossible to navigate. Bring back the book. Refunds needed please.

Adrian T.

Adrian T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Listen to the people

Obviously people working at Entertainment book or app developers never use their product.Vwry frustrating. Location is not always stated. When you go back,you start from the beginning of the list

linda.godbee.5

linda.godbee.5Hunter Region, NSW

ENTERTAINMENT APP RIDICULOUSLY BAD

Omg! How bad is this new app. Cannot find anything and all my history has disappeared. Won't be buying this again unless the old app is brought back. NOT HAPPY

tandersen

tandersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

new app terrible

new app terrible to navigate, can't find what looking for or what I have redeemed.
shows on near by
bring back the old app
won't buy again, even though have done so for years