Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good discounts at reputable places

The entertainment book has been around for many years! I just have to remember to use the discounts! Saves me heaps in travel, restaurants etc. the only negative is that most of the travel rooms are for the twin share and no rooms avail for our family of five with teens!

Harsh Gupta

Harsh GuptaMelbourne

5 stars for Book, 1 star for digital membership

I always buy hard copy (book), just for a change I bought digital membership. So many shops didn't accept that as sometimes they d0n't know how to use, gives nearby location store so u can't use another store etc.
Finally I requested entertainment book team to replace my membership back to the basic one.
They sent me book straight away and replaced my digital membership with a Gold card one.
I am very happy with customer service and products/vouchers
I'd like to give 5 star rating but deducted 1 star just because of digital experience. May be digital one is good for others so no complaint.
will keep buying the book in future. thanks for the offer and services, keep it up.

Ruchi

RuchiSydney, NSW

Vendors need to honour the voucher

Booking Services

Find out how Entertainment Book compares to other Booking Services

Tim

TimNewcastle

Most of the offers are quite good

We have been purchasing the Newcastle and central coast book for many years. For the $65 odd dollar price tag you can quite easily save $500 or so - especially when you have kids. When your kids are grown up it can even be better as it encourages you to get out of the house. Yes you do need to spend money but you really don't need to use it much to get your money back. I'm not sure how the charity angle works but I assume the businesses foot the bill for a tax break???? There's are a few offers which are not that great so do your homework.

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.asked

Can you still log on and buy travel stuff through the website? Used to book hotels and theme park tickets and would like to buy the membership. But only if I can get travel discounts.

Debbie
Debbie

Hi I’ve had a look for you and it’s so hard to navigate Very confusing I couldn’t find the travel section as easily as I used too Everything has changed Sorry I couldn’t be of more help They really need to fix this issue

Rodd

Roddasked

Trying to find rottnest fast ferries on the Western Australian version. Booked tickets with the discount now can't find them on this useless app. Any help out there

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.asked

If we are going on a 3 week holiday to Darwin. Do you think we would get valuable from purchasing the entertainment book?