Entertainment Book

Entertainment Book

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Liana B.

Liana B.

Book pays for itself over and over

I’m blown away by the quality of restaurants offered in here. We save money all the time. Of course places are struggling to offer discounts through Covid but I will be buying the new book To support a company I’ve been enjoying for over 10 years. It only takes 2-3 dinners to break even and support great charities. Excellent options on Gold Coast & Far North Coast. I call prior and have NEVER had an issue. They have even taken it mother’s Day when it’s not supposed to be accepted.

Lee T.

Lee T.Launceston, TAS

Exemplary customer service

Kudos to Carolyn in the Hobart service centre for outstanding customer service.
Thank you for assisting my wife and I to purchase the Explorer Pass which allows use of all Entertainment Book versions in Australia, New Zealand and Bali.

Siran G.

Siran G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Successful Fundraiser at St Joseph's Primary School

I have been managing the Entertainment Book fundraiser at St Joseph's Primary School, Tweed Heads for 5 years now. The staff have always been so professional, organised, friendly and helpful. To us it is a no brainer. We make over $500 every year in fundraising for our school forum, and we have so many families that just love the membership. The ones that don't wish to purchase it for whatever reason, just return it. Simple as that. I highly recommend it, not just as an amazing product (I save over $500 per year using my membership), but also as a great way for schools to make fundraising $$. I have also used the Bali edition twice! For anyone that likes to try new restaurants and save money at the same time is crazy not to have one!

Booking Services

Find out how Entertainment Book compares to other Booking Services

chicki09

chicki09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Book, love all the new restaurants to test out.

Love the book, we try all the restaurants we can. Most are Great. Did have a slight problem when we ordered 2 main courses and a side serve of fried rice. The cashier insisted on giving us the discount on the rice and not the main courses. This was quite a difference in price. I had to almost shout to get the discount. It was a great restaurant with lovely food. But watch how they work out the bill. This has happened twice now.

Dave H

Dave HPerth, WA

A great excuse to get out of the house

We always use the entertainment book when leaving the house. We basically decide where we're going to go based on what's left in the book (plenty to choose from).

I saved the amount in the book with my first night out as it was a milestone dinner at a 5 star restaurant.
For something that basically pays for itself, who cares if it doesn't have everything in town in the book. You only have to use it a few times (or once!) to get your money's worht.

JFoodie

JFoodieSydney, NSW

Love it! best travel offers, new places to eat out, shopping ideas, insurance.. everything.

Have found it great for travel, shopping, insurance, new placed to eat out - my friends always ask me for my suggestions because I am always somewhere new - saved over $1,000 last year by using it! y kids say 'its a no brainer' and they're right. I get s much more than my money back. Raised nearly $8,000 for my kids school over the last 5 years too!

Craig

CraigPerth

Love it!

Awesome app full of great offers for some of the best restaurants
Love that I can discover new hidden gems every year.
I use the accomodation offers too when I travel

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.asked

Can you still log on and buy travel stuff through the website? Used to book hotels and theme park tickets and would like to buy the membership. But only if I can get travel discounts.

Debbie
Debbie

Hi I’ve had a look for you and it’s so hard to navigate Very confusing I couldn’t find the travel section as easily as I used too Everything has changed Sorry I couldn’t be of more help They really need to fix this issue

Rodd

Roddasked

Trying to find rottnest fast ferries on the Western Australian version. Booked tickets with the discount now can't find them on this useless app. Any help out there

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.asked

If we are going on a 3 week holiday to Darwin. Do you think we would get valuable from purchasing the entertainment book?