Enthusiast Motor Comprehensive Insurance

Enthusiast Motor Comprehensive Insurance

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.8

Lee Goldring

Lee GoldringFar North Queensland, QLD

Interested if anyone has made a claim

I have multiple classic vehicles, both cars and bikes and after 11 years with Shannons we find out that they are now 100% Suncorp and have absolutely no interest in their clients I decided to contact Enthusiast. I found their online quoting extremely limited on the amount of vehicles they have listed when it came to getting a quote. Shane Jenkin contacted me about the issue quite quickly after sending feedback and has been very quick to reply and good to deal with over the past few days. Thanks Shane. Their prices are very competitive but before I commit I'd like to hear/read from someone who has made a claim and how they found the whole experience as this is where all issues start with insurance companies.

Insurance TypeVeteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle
Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you love your car, please do not go with Enthusiast.

Initially I decided to sign up for Enthusiast Motor insurance to insure my modified Evo as they had the best price. They reply very promptly and helpful before I pay. But after paying, their reply and politeness change straightaway. There are times when I send them an inquiry on Thursday and never gotten a reply the following Tuesday. I had to ring them up to get an answer. Guys over the phone are not very helpful and polite as well. Overall I will not recommend to anyone who love their cars!

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer
Car Insurance

Find out how Enthusiast Motor Comprehensive Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Adrian

AdrianPenrith, Nsw

Great price great service

Cheapest I could get from all the major insurance company's great service nothing was a issue for them to assist me, have agreed value with mods on my car for a great price,haven't had to claim and I hope I don't,will be staying here for sure

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Perth, WA

So far so good

Haven't had to make a claim so we will see how they go.

I was very happy with what my vehicle was insured for and the very low premium I had to pay. Much better than what Shannon's offered.

Nice and easy to create and pay for a new Policy Quote through email. Even when I rang up, the gentleman was helpfull.

It will be interesting to see if my "Agreed Value" goes down as Shannon's dropped 5k after the first year but they told me it shouldn't as the value of my car doesn't change

See all Enthusiast Motor Insurance reviews