Enthusiast Motor Comprehensive Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Jeremy
JeremyVictoria

What a great company to deal with!

I recently had the pleasure of talking to Jamie from Brisbane. This woman is extremely knowledgeable and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. Not only did she talk the talk, but she walked the walk if you know what I mean. Demonstrating her love of JDM, Aussie muscle and sports bikes is definitely apparent in her tone.
She gave me the right cover for my rare 2000 RZ RX7 Mazda when the other guys didn't even know what the car was. Cannot wait to bring my other vehicles over in due course.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and smooth transactions.

Other Car Insurance

Jarrod
JarrodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, Awesome Company

Enthusiast was atleast 50% cheaper than any other insurer. great service any time Ive had to call.

I have recommend Enthusiast to many of my friends and family looking for insurance.

Car Insurance

Find out how Enthusiast Motor Comprehensive Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Adam T.
Adam T.Southwest, VIC

Exceptional Claims Service and fantastic value!!!

Lee Goldring
Lee GoldringFar North Queensland, QLD

Interested if anyone has made a claim

I have multiple classic vehicles, both cars and bikes and after 11 years with Shannons we find out that they are now 100% Suncorp and have absolutely no interest in their clients I decided to contact Enthusiast. I found their online quoting extremely limited on the amount of vehicles they have listed when it came to getting a quote. Shane Jenkin contacted me about the issue quite quickly after sending feedback and has been very quick to reply and good to deal with over the past few days. Thanks Shane. Their prices are very competitive but before I commit I'd like to hear/read from someone who has made a claim and how they found the whole experience as this is where all issues start with insurance companies.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you love your car, please do not go with Enthusiast.

Initially I decided to sign up for Enthusiast Motor insurance to insure my modified Evo as they had the best price. They reply very promptly and helpful before I pay. But after paying, their reply and politeness change straightaway. There are times when I send them an inquiry on Thursday and never gotten a reply the following Tuesday. I had to ring them up to get an answer. Guys over the phone are not very helpful and polite as well. Overall I will not recommend to anyone who love their cars!

Adrian
AdrianPenrith, Nsw

Great price great service

Cheapest I could get from all the major insurance company's great service nothing was a issue for them to assist me, have agreed value with mods on my car for a great price,haven't had to claim and I hope I don't,will be staying here for sure

Other Car Insurance

Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.Perth, WA

So far so good

Haven't had to make a claim so we will see how they go.

I was very happy with what my vehicle was insured for and the very low premium I had to pay. Much better than what Shannon's offered.

Nice and easy to create and pay for a new Policy Quote through email. Even when I rang up, the gentleman was helpfull.

It will be interesting to see if my "Agreed Value" goes down as Shannon's dropped 5k after the first year but they told me it shouldn't as the value of my car doesn't change

Insurance TypeComprehensive