Enviren

Enviren

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$9,990.00
  • Installation
laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Profession Excellent Solar Installer

Just had our third solar system fitted to our third house with Enviren over a period of 15 years. Once again excellent work By Mark and his staff. Very professional and efficient. System quote with 10 minutes of contact and professional quote and information supplied. Do not even bother going with the others. No issues with 2 previous systems fitted. Thank you Mark and staff.

Installation
System Size13.3 KW
Panel PurchasedAbb - Two 6.6 systems
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase Price$9,990.00
Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

Mokum33

Mokum33asked

We have an 8 Panel system installed in August 2010- by your firm- with an Latronics
Inverter. I understand that expanding the system is out of the question due to the size of the converter. I'd like to know what other options we have and if it's makes
financial sense?
Happy with the system as it is but should have considered a "larger" output system.
Kind Regards,
John Lauten
vk4vk@bigpond.com

por012
por012

Hi John. I have forwarded your enquiry to mark@enviren.com.au as I am only a customer. He is VERY customer focused and their company first rate, and I am sure he will be in touch but you could direct your question to him if you like. I had a 3kw system (supplied by Origin who were hopeless and their Inverter crap) and 3 kw inverter and Mark upgraded to 5kw with a new converter. The Inverter's are not very expensive (relatively) and if you were approved for a solar feedin of less than 5kw I am told Energex assigns a 5kw max to each person. That means that if you upgraded to 5kw you would probably get the increased export paid by your electricity supplier. Ask Mark, but if I was in your position - 8 panels - you don't say size of them, is not a big system and you MAY have much unused capacity ie up to 5kw.
cheers Eric