Enviren

Enviren

4.3

Certainly wouldn't recommend

Bought a 3 kw system with the promise it would cut back electricity bill. Certainly hasn't done this. If anything their higher. Contacted Enviren and they don't want to know. Said to contact Ergon and they weren't a lot of help and also told me to contact the installer you they sent to install. Left messages and they won't even answer. Will be taking this further for sure

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

Mokum33
    Mokum33asked

We have an 8 Panel system installed in August 2010- by your firm- with an Latronics
    Inverter. I understand that expanding the system is out of the question due to the size of the converter. I'd like to know what other options we have and if it's makes
    financial sense?
    Happy with the system as it is but should have considered a "larger" output system.
    Kind Regards,
    John Lauten
    vk4vk@bigpond.com

por012
    por012

Hi John. I have forwarded your enquiry to mark@enviren.com.au as I am only a customer. He is VERY customer focused and their company first rate, and I am sure he will be in touch but you could direct your question to him if you like. I had a 3kw system (supplied by Origin who were hopeless and their Inverter crap) and 3 kw inverter and Mark upgraded to 5kw with a new converter. The Inverter's are not very expensive (relatively) and if you were approved for a solar feedin of less than 5kw I am told Energex assigns a 5kw max to each person. That means that if you upgraded to 5kw you would probably get the increased export paid by your electricity supplier. Ask Mark, but if I was in your position - 8 panels - you don't say size of them, is not a big system and you MAY have much unused capacity ie up to 5kw.
    cheers Eric