Enviren Solar

Enviren Solar

Brand Manager for Enviren Solar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Don't ask about warranty

Enviren were great at the start with a very keen price. They turned up on time and completed the installation,
    Some 2 1/2 years later we are now experiencing a few issues with panel and data recorder. Are they interested in helping? Contact the supplier I'm told deal with them directly. Hmmmmm great customer service but once they have your $$$ forget about any follow up service.

MrsC
    MrsCAU

Good service and great system but a little light on in user information area

Mokum33
    Mokum33asked

We have an 8 Panel system installed in August 2010- by your firm- with an Latronics
    Inverter. I understand that expanding the system is out of the question due to the size of the converter. I'd like to know what other options we have and if it's makes
    financial sense?
    Happy with the system as it is but should have considered a "larger" output system.
    Kind Regards,
    John Lauten
    vk4vk@bigpond.com

por012
    por012

Hi John. I have forwarded your enquiry to mark@enviren.com.au as I am only a customer. He is VERY customer focused and their company first rate, and I am sure he will be in touch but you could direct your question to him if you like. I had a 3kw system (supplied by Origin who were hopeless and their Inverter crap) and 3 kw inverter and Mark upgraded to 5kw with a new converter. The Inverter's are not very expensive (relatively) and if you were approved for a solar feedin of less than 5kw I am told Energex assigns a 5kw max to each person. That means that if you upgraded to 5kw you would probably get the increased export paid by your electricity supplier. Ask Mark, but if I was in your position - 8 panels - you don't say size of them, is not a big system and you MAY have much unused capacity ie up to 5kw.
    cheers Eric