Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater

Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:200EH1-14 and 250EH1-15
Tanya
Tanya

Can anyone please comment on the suitability of the 250L for a family of 6? Looking to upgrade from our current Rheem 325L

Keryl
Keryl

Can I install a solar powered heat pump to replace my failing gas storage unit.

John Cooke MBA AdipBus
John Cooke MBA AdipBus

Yes you can. Talk to your closest Enviroheat heat pump dealer.

Lydia
Lydia

Hi,

Is anyone able to comment on how noisy you find the enviroheat water pump please? It will be installed right outside my kitchen window in our relatively small courtyard.

Thankyou

Me G.
Me G.

It’s not to bad I likened it to a running fridge, but could annoy in confined space.

Ian
Ian

Hi Lydia
It works using a compressor like a reverse cycle air con unit and for ours the noise is very similar.

Carmel A.
Carmel A.

If we installed a heat pump water heater, it would be next to a bedroom wall. I think that a heat pump in this position could be too noisy, based on past experience. Can the compressor, timer and any other noise-producing components operate during the day or evening, rather than at night? We don't have solar panels.

Enviroheat
Enviroheat   DM

Hi Carmel, thanks for your question. The Enviroheat unit is equipped with timers that you can set to make the system only run during times when noise is not objectionable. Whilst the Enviroheat system is quiet, any noise near a bedroom during the night, is objectionable. A timer setting of 6am to 6pm will supply ample hot water for your family.

Kev
Kev

I currently have a brocken down Bosch heat pump and want to replace it. How much am I looking at to purchase the Enviroheat 250EH-1-15 heat pump and would it be much to have it installed in the position our existing unit?

barry m.
barry m.

Does this system have a separate compressor unit away from the tanks?

Nerino J.
Nerino J.

No. The only one I know of is a Reclaim unit

David Blessington
David Blessington

Do you have a distributor in NSW?

Get an answer from our members and Enviroheat representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more