See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Envirosun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Works very well. Efficient enough to work in winter

I've had my Envirosun thermo-siphon with E25 panels through a Sydney winter and am able to run our household of 4 off 100% solar for many, maybe most days. Way more productive/ efficient than my previous solarhart L. The E25 panels are I think about 20% bigger, but the quality of the tank insulation and installation (pipes, valves etc) insulation probably also helps. My electricity consumption is down consistently throughout the year, on many winter days down by 40%/ 10kWh consistently (excluding overcast days). To be fair the SolarHart's performance had no doubt deteriorated with age (about 15 years old). But the difference is huge. It's a big call, expensive kit, but it looks like the extra cost will payoff within about 4-5 winters

Purchased in December 2020 for $6,755.00.

Luke
LukePerth, WA

lives up to its rated performance

we are impressed with the Solar HWS, it works better than expected and exceeds our already positive experience with other solar systems, e.g. we had Solarhart and Edwards stainless steel systems before and can confirm that the current Eurosun system excels at the task of providing us hot water, even on shady and overcast / rainy days.

Purchased in June 2020 for $3,500.00.

Lillie Warner
Lillie WarnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service from Envirosun Suncity hot water

Chromagen solar water heater started leaking after only 8 years. Suncity hot water came and put in a Envirosun solar hot water system 7 months ago now. I have not used booster at all and power bill is $147 and $153 cheaper. I never heard of Envirosun before until I was getting quotes

Need a solar hot water get a Envirosun and get Suncity hot water

Purchased in September 2019 at Suncity Hot Water for $3,800.00.

TREVOR TOLLIS
TREVOR TOLLISSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great System. Great Installers & Great Price/Service from QIS Energy Conservation Systems

Absolutely fantastic process to replace our 20 year old solar hot water system. Scott & his team @ QIS provided a no fuss, no in your face quote that was better than everyone else contacted and then provided a seemless service having the system replaced on the day nominated & hot water available again that night. Cannot fault the process at all. I am one very happy customer.

trishy
trishySydney Surrounds, NSW

only new

had envirosun s/h/water tank 315 ltr only.... fitted by quallified plumber direct...he kept the owners manual and warranty.....i paid $2,250 cash....got a tax invoice....but no warranty means i cant claim if something goes wrong

Lotus
LotusBrisbane

Quality product, professional team, very reasonable price.

Dealt with Scott, very happy with their:
- Great product, 444 stainless steal roof tank with efficient collectors;
- Professional and efficient teams, got the system installed the same day after deposit paid; (we had cold showers for 3 days when old system broken down)
- Very Reasonable price. I had 3 quotes, they are with best price with best system.

Highly recommend Solarwise.

Peter T
Peter T

Solar Hot Water Finally!

Dealt with Scott after been referred by a close friend who works for a different division of the company. Can't be any happier after a couple of weeks of procrastination and putting up with cold showers because our system had died on us. Scott was able to respond immediately and had our new system installed in a timely manner. Wife is happy and that means life is good. Great price as well so many thanks Guys. Highly recommend these guys.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Grant
GrantNOOSAVILLE

Great product and great service

I dealt with Chris and Sue at Solarwise after being referred to them by a builder. Extremely good to deal with and a seemingly very good quality product at a great price.

Great Product

My 8 year old Chromogen solar hot water system packed up after only 8 years full of rust! I contact Solar wise a qld company and they suggest Envirosun.....I looked into it and it seems to be the best in the market being solid stainless steel and would last at least 20yrs ....
Thanks for the advise Solar wise!!

Find out how Envirosun compares to other Solar Water Heaters

Excellent customer service and experience

I was given this company as a referral from a friend in industry. Glad I did. The kindness and professionalism I have received has been fantastic. Thank you Chris for the open communication and help with questions and concerns. We certainly feel we made the right choice. Shep and Lynda

Stephen M
Stephen MGold Coast

Best value solar hot water system by far!

As someone who used to be in the solar industry we choose Envirosun because nothing else comes close in my opinion. The tanks are made out of the highest grade 444 stainless steel which are put together in Australia .The collectors are over engineered for strength according to a SHW plumber I know very well. In regards to energy efficiency the roof top system I got was 38 STC's, that is rated about 25% higher than the bigger known brands I compared it too.

When I did a price comparison it come in about $1000 to $1500 cheaper than the other systems I was quoted.

Anyone that does their home work will buy this system.

Professional and Good Value

Great system

Quality Installation on time on budget works great saving over $30.00 a month on gas couldn't be happier postcode 6064 would recommend to anyone ..... ..... .... ... .. ..

very happy with system

Had an Envirosun system ground mounted tank and roof top solar panels installed 8 months ago by Ureco.
Very happy with the system and the gas savings. Ureco did a excellent job on the install and were easy to work with.

Toad765
Toad765Perth

Fantastic system, great value for money and exceptional customer service before and after inatallati

I have had my solar hot water system for 2 years, the only issue I had was I used my own electrician who cocked up his part. EURECO assisted me in rectifying this with no fuss, the aftercare was excellent I was not left hanging on the phone or speaking to a computer, a real person answered! Alex was brilliant from the moment of purchase through to installation and aftercare. EURECO's systems was great value for money and the saving in electricity shows in not time this system will have paid for itself.

Recommend EURECO to anyone, great work guys!!