Enviroswim ES3

Enviroswim ES3 (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Pool Size
    • Average (11)
    • Large (5)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

With persistence, we are very happy with Enviroswim

After a few initially disappointing months working how best to maintain our 80,000 litre swimming pool with Enviroswim, we are extremely happy with our decision to replace our salt water chlorination system.

Initially we struggled to stop algae growth and we were concerned that we were told that we had to dose the pool with chlorine! However, since discovering that the cause for concern was high levels of phosphate, having since dealt with this, with non-metal phosphate remover and algaecide, we now have crystal clear water that is like stepping into a refreshing bath!

Thank you Enviroswim!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AddictivKaosAU

Cell kept clogging up with calcium immediately and company wouldn't replace control unit. Togs smelt

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Hi
Thanks for your comments

Great.

Fantastic product. My daughter has an intolerance to chlorine and couldn't spend much time in the pool. This has solved that problem. The additional bonus is that I haven't had to worry about the pool for months. Just remember to run the initial setup. we can now swim without goggles!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Lisa and Eddy

Lisa and EddyGold Coast

Fantastic system and excellent customer service

We have had our Enviroswim system since 2009 and are extremely happy with it. Provided you keep your Ph neutral (which is impt with any pool) you will have no problems. We have let our water get out of balance a couple of times and ended up with some algae but if the Ph is neutral, it's fine. We recently replaced the rods so a good run. Phil and his staff return calls and reply to emails promptly and are a wealth of information. Highly recommend this product and company.

Date PurchasedJun 2009

Julie

Julie

We love swimming in a freshwater pool

We live in Darwin and love the experience of swimming in a freshwater pool. No smell no chlorine and very few chemicals, sorry chlorine based swimming pool owners! We would thoroughly recommend enviroswim pool filtration system. We have found our pool works well throughout the year even during the wet season when chlorine based pools have a lot of problems requiring extra chlorine etc. We have had a saltwater chlorine based pool and now a freshwater pool and the there is no comparison. Thanks enviroswim for s great product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Enviroswim ES3.
Happy New Year & Fresh water swimming.

ColinR

Date PurchasedOct 2017

David Harper

David Harper

Can’t beat Enviroswim !

We installed the Enviroswim system roughly two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. I used to pump so much money into our pool when it was chlorine and it never looked half as good as it does now. It’s such a clean feeling when you swim, unlike our old pool when you smelt like a tub of chlorine and blonde hair became monster green. Carl is super helpful with any questions. I highly recommend this system and company.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
AndrewM

AndrewMQLD, 4051

If your kids have allergies this is the system for you

My first pool and because my son is allergic to chlorine I couldn’t use the standard salt chlorinator. Did a fair bit of research and came across the Enviroswim. Excellent, easy system and with the added automatic pH doser there is honestly not much to do. With a normal pool my son could only last about 20 mins before he would start sneezing and have red eyes for hours. Now he swims for hours with no issues and our dog loves it. Would recommend it highly. 5 Stars.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

HI Andrew,
Its great to hear your son can enjoying swimming again. Of course it's great to also hear your dog loves it.

Merry Xmas and enjoy the summer.

MFKK

MFKKSydney

There is no better way to go for sanitation

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hi MFKK,

Outstanding system, 4 years of trouble free pool ownership

We installed this in our new pool in 2014 and its been excellent. In new pools you have to keep on top of the pH levels and make sure to keep a little amount of salt in it. Replaced electrodes around 2.5 years in (about $250) and new oxidiser cell plate needed now about $600, other than that and some acid to lower pH, no other costs. Support is excellent and the kids love swimming in it compared to other pools. Would buy it again.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Hi Chris
Thank you for your review. Your support is greatly valued.

Danny

DannyPerth

Absolutely amazing

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hi Danny,

A game changer!

This is an awesome product - as a 3 time pool owner I have finally made my life easier; once you get the water in balance maintenance is a dream; no more 20KG containers of chlorine and filter time has been halved! Great support from the Enviroswim team! Thank you!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support and taking the time to post a review.

Better than bath water

We have had our Enviroswim for 6 years now and have never stopped congratulating ourselves for spending the extra dollars when we put the pool in, because the water feel on your body is second to none. I personally hate the smell of chlorine and our last place had a saltwater system which was ok at best. The Enviroswim allows my boys to have a swim before bed and not bother with a shower......the water quality is that good.

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Happy Fresh water swimming!

Fred

FredGold Coast

I Love my new freshwater pool. Back to nature with my Enviroswim system!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love our enviro pool

We recently purchased a 3 year old house that had a enviro swim pool and we are very impressed with it so far, the only thing is that in Perth it is almost impossible to find someone that can help you fully understand the system. Pool shops either don't know them or they don't like enviro swim obviously because they just want to sell you chemicals.So I guess what I am saying West Australia has trouble getting any correct information which is a shame as it is such a fantastic system but over here it does not get any publicity so we have to battle as best we can.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Alf

AlfSydney, NSW

Hassle free pool maintenance

I have now had the ES3 system installed for almost 4 years now and it seems I take it for granted how well it works. Each time I speak to friends who have a pool and constantly complain of the effort and difficulty in maintaining their pool water as nice as mine, it makes me smile in the investment I made so many years ago. I invite them over to my place, show them what I have as this is the best endorsement you can have. Next thing I know they bought one too. It really does work like magic...

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Hi Alf,

les wright

les wrightBayview 2104

The best solution for pool maintenance

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hi Les,
Thank you for your review ... Happy swimming.

Don’t listen to pool shops

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Hi Hendos,

Enviroswim T.Enviroswim

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with Enviroswim, much appreciated.

Exceeds my expectations of what I thought a swimming pool should be

Swimming in my pool leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My eyes never hurt or sting. I run filter in winter for 1 hour per day & in warmer months when the pool is getting used, around 3-4 hours per day.
Easy as to control copper, pH, alkalinity levels. My water is always crystal clear.
I vacuum the pool twice a week manually.
I've called the Enviroswim help line on 2 occasions for some technical advice & their response was easy & very professional
I Totally love my Enviroswim fresh water pool.
I would thoroughly recommend an Enviroswim pool to anyone considering purchasing a pool. Minimum maitenance, minimum additions. Just enjoy the pool.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Hi Gazza,
Thank you for your valued review. Happy Swimming!

Sue

Sueasked

Hi, we had an enviro system put in end of December, set up by pool guy. He is now away until February. Having a few problems. There is insufficient water flow in the oxidiser unit, unless pump is on flat out. How do I increase the water flow/height to cover over the oxidisers? Also ph is above 8.6, have over past few days put in nearly 3000 mls of acid. Had pool test done today and ph is still to high to get a reading.
Hardness is 176ppm and alkalinity is 40ppm. Pool water is crystal clear. Pool shop said to add 4kgs of buffer to increase alkalinity and 900mls of acid. Is this correct?? Please help....

Enviroswim T.Enviroswim

Please visit www.enviroswimpoolscool.com where you can also lodge a ticket for support.

PMac
PMac

Hi Sue,
I’m no expert but your alkalinity needs to be within range for an accurate ph reading.... so buffer first, run pump for 4-6hrs and re-test.
Also, my old enviroswim system was the same regarding water flow. We have a 3speed pump and when on eco it couldn’t get enough water through the system, it had to be on either of the next 2 settings. Not sure of how to get around this problem

Helena
Helena

Was it installed by an authorised Enviroswim dealer/rep? We received step by step instructions/manual. If you contact Enviroswim head office they will be able to assist. But as stated in our review we have single speed pump. Ours was a new install and the rep in Adel has a single speed pump which she recommended. Our pool builder only supplied variable pumps, so we asked for credit and purchased single speed pump ourselves. I can't compare as I have no experience with variable speed, sorry. Only issue we had initially was not enough copper generated (0.1), but we added 200g salt and turned the ionizer dial up, and then it was in ideal range. Sorry, we haven't had too many issues, so can't help more with trouble shooting. We only ever have to add buffer or acid. We don't even have robotic pool cleaner, it's not necessary. We vacuum by hand once a week or fortnight, takes ~10 minutes.

Sandra Smith

Sandra Smithasked

Took a sample to pool shop and they said alkalinity is 35 and PH is 7.7, advised to add buffer 3kg and 12 hours later 500ml acid is this right ?
Copper 0
TDS 1530
CALCIUM 650
PHOSPHATE 0.129
CHLORINE 0.2
Not sure my pool guy knows the eco system too well, can you advise please.
Pool looks sparkly and clean.

Stavros

Stavrosasked

How does this product compare with the Bionizer system? same?

Enviroswim T.Enviroswim

Enviroswim has the best published efficacy ( ability to produce the desired result) of any swimming pool sanitiser in the World.
What Enviroswim achieved killing algae and bacteria in Australian Govt Labs (NATA accredited) in 30 seconds it took chlorine 15 minutes to achieve.
Enviroswim holds patents on its unique three system process in all major markets in the World.
Enviroswim has been in business for twenty years and has tens of thousands on pools operating all over the world.
Enviroswim passed NSF certification back in 2009, this is a very difficult accreditation to pass and a pre requisite before a pool sanitiser system is allowed to be installed in a public pool in the USA, we are unaware of any other similar pool sanitiser in Australia that has passed any efficacy lab tests never mind both Australian Govt Efficacy testing and NSF.
Enviroswim has been the recipient of many Australian State and Federal Govt grants during our history.
Note:
If a pool owner decides to use Enviroswim in their swimming pool they can rest assured that the Enviroswim System has been tested and proven by independent accredited authorities to be able to provide the safest enjoyable swimming water and has passed with exemplary results, as mentioned previously we cant find a product or system that can come near Enviroswim in efficacy test results.
Furthermore Enviroswim has been tested to the highest electrical and EMI (Electro Magnetic Emission) standards in the World, we hold certification in these in all major markets in the World.

Get an answer from our members and Enviroswim representatives

Download manual