Enviroswim ES3

Enviroswim ES3 (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Pool Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ColinR

Date PurchasedOct 2017
David Harper

David Harper

Can’t beat Enviroswim !

We installed the Enviroswim system roughly two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. I used to pump so much money into our pool when it was chlorine and it never looked half as good as it does now. It’s such a clean feeling when you swim, unlike our old pool when you smelt like a tub of chlorine and blonde hair became monster green. Carl is super helpful with any questions. I highly recommend this system and company.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
AndrewM

AndrewMQLD, 4051

If your kids have allergies this is the system for you

My first pool and because my son is allergic to chlorine I couldn’t use the standard salt chlorinator. Did a fair bit of research and came across the Enviroswim. Excellent, easy system and with the added automatic pH doser there is honestly not much to do. With a normal pool my son could only last about 20 mins before he would start sneezing and have red eyes for hours. Now he swims for hours with no issues and our dog loves it. Would recommend it highly. 5 Stars.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

HI Andrew,
Its great to hear your son can enjoying swimming again. Of course it's great to also hear your dog loves it.

Merry Xmas and enjoy the summer.

MFKK

MFKKSydney

There is no better way to go for sanitation

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hi MFKK,

Outstanding system, 4 years of trouble free pool ownership

We installed this in our new pool in 2014 and its been excellent. In new pools you have to keep on top of the pH levels and make sure to keep a little amount of salt in it. Replaced electrodes around 2.5 years in (about $250) and new oxidiser cell plate needed now about $600, other than that and some acid to lower pH, no other costs. Support is excellent and the kids love swimming in it compared to other pools. Would buy it again.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Hi Chris
Thank you for your review. Your support is greatly valued.

Danny

DannyPerth

Absolutely amazing

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Hi Danny,

A game changer!

This is an awesome product - as a 3 time pool owner I have finally made my life easier; once you get the water in balance maintenance is a dream; no more 20KG containers of chlorine and filter time has been halved! Great support from the Enviroswim team! Thank you!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support and taking the time to post a review.

Better than bath water

We have had our Enviroswim for 6 years now and have never stopped congratulating ourselves for spending the extra dollars when we put the pool in, because the water feel on your body is second to none. I personally hate the smell of chlorine and our last place had a saltwater system which was ok at best. The Enviroswim allows my boys to have a swim before bed and not bother with a shower......the water quality is that good.

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Happy Fresh water swimming!

Fred

FredGold Coast

I Love my new freshwater pool. Back to nature with my Enviroswim system!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Love our enviro pool

We recently purchased a 3 year old house that had a enviro swim pool and we are very impressed with it so far, the only thing is that in Perth it is almost impossible to find someone that can help you fully understand the system. Pool shops either don't know them or they don't like enviro swim obviously because they just want to sell you chemicals.So I guess what I am saying West Australia has trouble getting any correct information which is a shame as it is such a fantastic system but over here it does not get any publicity so we have to battle as best we can.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Alf

AlfSydney, NSW

Hassle free pool maintenance

I have now had the ES3 system installed for almost 4 years now and it seems I take it for granted how well it works. Each time I speak to friends who have a pool and constantly complain of the effort and difficulty in maintaining their pool water as nice as mine, it makes me smile in the investment I made so many years ago. I invite them over to my place, show them what I have as this is the best endorsement you can have. Next thing I know they bought one too. It really does work like magic...

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Hi Alf,

les wright

les wrightBayview 2104

The best solution for pool maintenance

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hi Les,
Thank you for your review ... Happy swimming.

Don’t listen to pool shops

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Hi Hendos,

Gary S.Enviroswim

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with Enviroswim, much appreciated.

Exceeds my expectations of what I thought a swimming pool should be

Swimming in my pool leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My eyes never hurt or sting. I run filter in winter for 1 hour per day & in warmer months when the pool is getting used, around 3-4 hours per day.
Easy as to control copper, pH, alkalinity levels. My water is always crystal clear.
I vacuum the pool twice a week manually.
I've called the Enviroswim help line on 2 occasions for some technical advice & their response was easy & very professional
I Totally love my Enviroswim fresh water pool.
I would thoroughly recommend an Enviroswim pool to anyone considering purchasing a pool. Minimum maitenance, minimum additions. Just enjoy the pool.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

Hi Gazza,
Thank you for your valued review. Happy Swimming!

Crystal clear Poolwater

I have been operating the Enviroswim for about 8 years My pool water is always crystal clear with a minimum effort and cost I am on my 3rd set of Copper/silver rods
Apart from normal testing PH /alkaline calcium occasionally copper do very little to the pool which is a concrete pebble in ground 60000 litres
Best of all is the no stinging eyes and salty chlorine smell
If your family use the pool and the kids are in and out on hot summers days you should have a close look at this product
Pool shops will not tell you about it

Date PurchasedMar 2010

Hi Peter,

Perfect Water

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Hi Mark,

marcelo

marceloPERTH, WA

Excellent choice for our resort and our home in Perth

I bought enviroswim for my house in Perth 5 years ago and just loved it! as I managed a resort in an island located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the name of the island is Fernando de Noronha. We installed Enviroswim about two years ago over there and the results couldn't be better . We received guest from all over the world and all of them are impressed with the water quality of our swimming pool.
awesome product , environmental friendly and most important healthy choice

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Happy swimmer

Happy swimmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freshest water you will ever swim in!

I have been in the pool industry for 28 years (now retired and a retail consumer) seen and used every sanitation device. This has by far exceeded my expectations. The water quality and the ability to maintain that water quality is impressive. It requires less running time and holds the water quality for longer.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Bob

BobHervey Bay

The absolute best system

Date PurchasedJun 2004

Stavros

Stavrosasked

How does this product compare with the Bionizer system? same?

Philip J.Enviroswim

Enviroswim has the best published efficacy ( ability to produce the desired result) of any swimming pool sanitiser in the World.
What Enviroswim achieved killing algae and bacteria in Australian Govt Labs (NATA accredited) in 30 seconds it took chlorine 15 minutes to achieve.
Enviroswim holds patents on its unique three system process in all major markets in the World.
Enviroswim has been in business for twenty years and has tens of thousands on pools operating all over the world.
Enviroswim passed NSF certification back in 2009, this is a very difficult accreditation to pass and a pre requisite before a pool sanitiser system is allowed to be installed in a public pool in the USA, we are unaware of any other similar pool sanitiser in Australia that has passed any efficacy lab tests never mind both Australian Govt Efficacy testing and NSF.
Enviroswim has been the recipient of many Australian State and Federal Govt grants during our history.
Note:
If a pool owner decides to use Enviroswim in their swimming pool they can rest assured that the Enviroswim System has been tested and proven by independent accredited authorities to be able to provide the safest enjoyable swimming water and has passed with exemplary results, as mentioned previously we cant find a product or system that can come near Enviroswim in efficacy test results.
Furthermore Enviroswim has been tested to the highest electrical and EMI (Electro Magnetic Emission) standards in the World, we hold certification in these in all major markets in the World.

Handy

Handyasked

What are the effects of adding an algaecide (non coppper) to an older Enviroswim system? Is this just a waste of time and money? Is it a good preventative measure, helping the system to cope in the warmer months? Since I have been doing this for a couple of months I've noticed a reduction in Chlorine levels and a more stable pH. Last summer I was adding HCL on a weekly basis to get pH down from 8.2.
Pool is 100,000 litres, Cu is .2 Cl is .5, pH 7.4, TA 90, Ca 200, TDS 1500.
Thanks for reading

No idea mate, ran mine as per manual. Best ask Enviroswim or LPS.
Cheers

June2014

June2014asked

I am looking at purchasing an enviroswim but pool builders I have spoken to don’t know much about it and suggest a mineral pool instead stating that they all create chlorine to sanitise.
Could you tell me what enviroswim’s usual chlorine levels are in comparison to a Magna pool and a traditional salt water pool?
Also who could I talk to around Penrith NSW about purchasing enviroswim?

Gary S.Enviroswim

Hi June2014 thank you for your question.

According to Magnapools data sheet the ideal free chlorine level is between 1 - 3 ppm. Enviroswim ideal level is 0.5 ppm max. The reason for the differences is that all salt pools whether magnesium, sodium or potassium rely 100% on chlorine production for sanitation process by temporary converting chlorides (salts) to chlorine. Enviroswim has three processes namely oxidation, ionisation and ultrasonics. The combination of the three processes provides a much more effective sanitiser than chlorine, up to 30 times faster bacteria kill rate than chlorine at 2 ppm!!! …supporting government papers & lab reports are on our website .

However, this is only part of the overall differences re salt/mineral v’s Enviroswim. On this review site you'll come across many reviewers raving about the water quality of Enviroswim. This is because it is not only very low in chlorine Enviroswim also has ultra low salt levels making Enviroswim a true freshwater pool that adds to the comfort and health benefits for bathers. The mangapool recommended total dissolved solid level (tds) is 5000 ppm compared to Enviroswim 1000 ppm , in fact a balanced Enviroswim pool meets drinking water standards in NZ a salt pool comes nowhere close.

Hope this answers your question. Please contact us 1300888457 if you would like to discuss in more detail.

Michael
Michael

Hi June2014, we found the same issue but our builder Nepean Pools was intrigued by the system and supported the purchase. we have been very happy with the enviroswim. Cheers Michael

Get an answer from our members and Enviroswim representatives

CategoryPool Cleaners