ePharmacy

ePharmacy

1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)
WMcA
WMcA

Product has not been sent and no tracking advise from 8th January 2021

Ordered product 8th January 2021 and payed via PayPal, to date product has not arrived (15th February). Contacted seller and received a generic answer, contacted again four business days later to complain again, same result generic answer. Have escalated now to PayPal dispute centre, they have sent a request for credit, to date no response from Discount e Pharmacy. All I can say after checking similar compliant's below stay well away from this organisation "Discount e Pharmacy.com.au.

Jay
JayHunter Region, NSW

Order not received

Like the previous review about not receiving goods. I placed a order on the 6th December and still haven't received my order. I've tried to contact them with no response. I will be now contacting the ACCC.

Sally
Sally South East Queensland, QLD

Product not supplied

I do not know how this business is still operating! They have not supplied my order and have not replied to the two disputes I have raised on their website!! I will be placing a complaint with the ACCC regarding this company and recommend anyone else who has had issues do the same.

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Unexpected luck

I was so excited to see Discountepharmacy stocked a pregnancy tool I needed $100 cheaper than anywhere else. After making the sale I googled to see where it was shipping from to gauge a delivery time and stumbled upon the near 99.9% TERRIBLE reviews that this was a scam website. You can imagine my shock when 2 days after purchasing the product arrived and was exactly as described. I’d still be wary but for some reason I had a great experience

Scott M.
Scott M.Hobart, TAS

Ordered & after 26 days raised PayPal dispute as they did not answer my calls & emails to chase, arrived after 43 days.

Discount epharmacy did not answer my emails or multiple phone calls or even acknowledge the dispute I raised with them on my account page. It took them 10 days to reply to my Paypal dispute I raised and actually tell me what the issue was with my order, which was supposedly waiting for incoming stock. My order finally came 6 days after they replied! Very poor customer service & poor communication. Sorry, I can’t be waiting that long for my supps when I spend $514. @ a time! I expect better service & will find it elsewhere.

SCAM THIEVES

I purchased a 260.00 order as all the other people leaving reviews I never received the order, have phoned Now they have disconnected their numbers also Chem Max in Pitt Sydney, David Le a sole trader has gone underground and taken thousands of people money. I have made a claim with the Dept of Fair Trading although knowing they cannot enforce a refund I will then take him to the Tribunal. This man is a low life piece of S**** No emails returned No Contact Nothing

Wheres my order

Purchased in February, did not supply, does not answer calls or emails.
After lodging dispute with paypal they send partial order in July.
I guess I'll never see the rest.
Dont waste your time or money on this website.

Buyer beware scam dosant answer email or send products

Never again dosant answer email after receiving my payment and no products I will have to put in a dispute with paypal
Not happy never buy from this company again

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

A lesson in trust

I ordered two of the same vitamin supplement to help boost my immunity as stock was not available elsewhere. Alarm bells should have went off when I saw the product was available on this site only. Waiting for response through paypal

G. Wad
G. Wad

Ripped Off - trying to get my purchase

I ordered and paid in full for a product from this online pharmacy on 23/03/20 and have still not received this product to date. Aus Post have deemed it a lost item and after raising a dispute online with the pharmacy, I have had no response to my emails and the phone number provided is constantly ringing out. am raising a dispute of payment with our bank.
Very disappointing and frustrating especially when it is a medical need, I wish I’d looked into this company prior to placing my order. Just want my product and would appreciate a response from them.

J Donna
J DonnaSydney, NSW

Disappointing

It was only after I lodged a claim/dispute with PayPal that I finally received my order.
No response to my emails and the phone number provided constantly rang out.
Ordered and paid on 16/03/20, received order 8/05/20. Meanwhile I had to purchase the product elsewhere.
Very disappointing, I wish I’d researched the reviews of this company prior to placing my order.

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Scam site!!

This site is a scam. Do not use them. It has been 6 weeks waiting and there is no return emails from them. Just waiting on PayPal to get my payment back.

Scam company

This is scam company. I ordered goods that did not arrive and despite multiple attempts to contact them have never heard anything back. As multiple people have said, avoid at all costs!

donkeykong
donkeykong

Scam. don't buy from this website

Bought goods 25 March 2020. Website states "tracking not yet available" as of 14 April. No reply to enquiries about shipping or delivery date. Never received the goods. Don't trust this website.

K Trinh
K TrinhMelbourne

Terrible scam website - avoid at all costs

My review simply reflects everybody else's reviews - I made a purchase for 3 bottles of armaforce, as I couldn't seem to find it anywhere else. 2 weeks later, nothing received - called, emailed, no response. Lodge a dispute with paypal, thank goodness I had enough sense to pay via paypal. I hadn't even bothered to look up reviews before making the purchase. Will be sure to do that with all online purchases from now on. This website scam artist needs to be shut down pronto!