ePharmacy

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Yang

YangSydney, NSW

Could not reach them no service at all

I bought something from Chemist Warehouse website, and orders are fulfilled by ePharmacy. There was problem with my order that I want to talk to a customer service team. I listened to their music for 60 hours, no one attend.. I email to info@epharmacy.com.au email got bounced back. I was left in this black hole! Do not order anything from this company! Ruthless.

Wish I could give less than 1 star

Contacted via email on the page 3 time after shipment never showed up. Called many times and no one ever picks up and you can't leave a message. Over $150 worth of pregnancy vitamins that were SO important to me. Reporting them to Better Business Bureau and Fair Trading.

M B.

M B.

Scam Scam

Purchased items for $160 , paid in full by PayPal. Items still not delivered after month and a half. Avoid this seller, it is a scam. I hope I get money back from PayPal

Chemists

Find out how ePharmacy compares to other Chemists

MMS

MMSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid purchasing anything from this company

Purchased items on 30/03/2020. Despite 3 email requests to confirm delivery status still no response. Have now commenced paypal dispute resolution to begin refund claim process. Do not waste your time with this business.

Mel B.

Mel B.Sydney, NSW

SCAM DO NOT BUY

scam site do not buy. they take your money. they do not reply to emails. takes you months to get a refund from Paypal. wish i had read the reviews

mary

mary

Do not purchase from this company

I too have purchased from this company, no delivery, no contact after repeated emails and phone calls and disputes raised, i have heard nothing, I will take it up with paypal. My question is why have they not been shut down.

WKE

WKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Total fraud- stay away - do not order from this site !!!!

Ordered product, never delivered, doing research they are a scam - phone number is a scam - emails from them are just to make it look like they are legit but they are a scam - STAY AWAY !!!

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Do not purchase anything from David who is the owner of this company. He also owns Chemist Max on Pitt Street in Sydney. He basically sells products via his website, takes your money but never sends the product. It is impossible to contact him and he does not reply to emails. This company is a total scam and there are 100's of customer in my situation.

GEORGIE GARSIDE

GEORGIE GARSIDEQUEENSLAND, 4879

Disgusting

Ordered 2 boxes of rosehip tablets which I needed to arrive on time, I was sent 2 tubes of acne ointment, took me 2 days to contact the company and then told I would be contacted by the on line dispatch team , never happened, glad I used pay pal requested full re fund should be on its way, this company should be black listed from the net.

Chemists

Find out how ePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Connie R

Connie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total disappointment

I ordered items that I was fortunate to recieve going by what others have experienced but some were incorrect & packaging damaged. No response to the claim I raised. Not a very professional place. I wish I had read the reviews first!