ePharmacy

ePharmacy (page 2 of 8)

G. Wad
G. Wad

Ripped Off - trying to get my purchase

I ordered and paid in full for a product from this online pharmacy on 23/03/20 and have still not received this product to date. Aus Post have deemed it a lost item and after raising a dispute online with the pharmacy, I have had no response to my emails and the phone number provided is constantly ringing out. am raising a dispute of payment with our bank.
Very disappointing and frustrating especially when it is a medical need, I wish I’d looked into this company prior to placing my order. Just want my product and would appreciate a response from them.

J Donna
J DonnaSydney, NSW

Disappointing

It was only after I lodged a claim/dispute with PayPal that I finally received my order.
No response to my emails and the phone number provided constantly rang out.
Ordered and paid on 16/03/20, received order 8/05/20. Meanwhile I had to purchase the product elsewhere.
Very disappointing, I wish I’d researched the reviews of this company prior to placing my order.

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Scam site!!

This site is a scam. Do not use them. It has been 6 weeks waiting and there is no return emails from them. Just waiting on PayPal to get my payment back.

sharene
shareneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No item received until

It was only after I put in a paypal claim that I received my item (five weeks and three days later, on a Sunday). I purchased elsewhere as I needed it, and now have wasted $129. I’m a carer and can ill afford this loss.

MMS
MMSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid purchasing anything from this company

Purchased items on 30/03/2020. Despite 3 email requests to confirm delivery status still no response. Have now commenced paypal dispute resolution to begin refund claim process. Do not waste your time with this business.

Scam company

This is scam company. I ordered goods that did not arrive and despite multiple attempts to contact them have never heard anything back. As multiple people have said, avoid at all costs!

donkeykong
donkeykong

Scam. don't buy from this website

Bought goods 25 March 2020. Website states "tracking not yet available" as of 14 April. No reply to enquiries about shipping or delivery date. Never received the goods. Don't trust this website.

K Trinh
K TrinhMelbourne

Terrible scam website - avoid at all costs

My review simply reflects everybody else's reviews - I made a purchase for 3 bottles of armaforce, as I couldn't seem to find it anywhere else. 2 weeks later, nothing received - called, emailed, no response. Lodge a dispute with paypal, thank goodness I had enough sense to pay via paypal. I hadn't even bothered to look up reviews before making the purchase. Will be sure to do that with all online purchases from now on. This website scam artist needs to be shut down pronto!

Other Chemists

This is definitely a SCAM!!

This is definitely a SCAM!! I have not received my item and all of my emails etc have been unanswered. I've now opened a Paypal dispute to retrieve my money

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everyone scammed please report to NSW Fair Trade

i was scammed bu this website - good paid for but not delivered - the Merchant behind this website is MR David Le / Chemist Max In Sydney according to my bank statement. If you have been scammed log a report in NSW Fair Trade website please so we can get this website closed down

This is a scam

Do not order from this website, myorder is apparently still being picked and after multiple emails and calls there has been no contact, Do not order from this website . Evil people

No despath. No communications. Trust lost. I think they are a scam and i'm disputing with VISA . Scammed for $250!

Placed an order on 24/3. $246.58 out of my account immediately. Order acknowledged but since then has been stuck on pick. No replies to my emails. No one ever answers the phone. Subsequent check online - seems these guys are scamming everyone.

Mel B.
Mel B.Sydney, NSW

SCAM DO NOT BUY

scam site do not buy. they take your money. they do not reply to emails. takes you months to get a refund from Paypal. wish i had read the reviews

mary
mary

Do not purchase from this company

I too have purchased from this company, no delivery, no contact after repeated emails and phone calls and disputes raised, i have heard nothing, I will take it up with paypal. My question is why have they not been shut down.

Amie D.
Amie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

SCAM DO NOT BUY

My order hasn't arrived and they won't answer email or phone calls. I have spent $90 on vitamins, I wish I had come here and checked first
Raising dispute with PayPal