ePharmacy

ePharmacy (page 3 of 8)

Dave
DaveFar North Queensland, QLD

Great products, prices and communication!!

Was very happy to find this store, will definitely be using again. They had the vitamins I was after and was very happy with the pricing. Was nervous after reading other reviews but the owner promptly answered my email and was a pleasure to deal with. Can't recommend enough!!

Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why did I not check here first.

Ordered vitamins on 19 March. Should have been a 3 day delivery. $108. They haven’t shipped. I can’t find a phone number. They haven’t replied to my emails or the dispute I’ve raised with them. I understand with the current state of affairs they might be busy. But they weren’t too busy to take my $108. Now PayPal
Are hard to get onto due to reduced staff because of Corona Virus. I don’t know how long it’s going to take to get PayPal to refund my $108. I will never use Discount ePharmacy again and would not recommend them. There’s no
excuse for not communicating with your customers.

Tam
TamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Discount epharmacy are frauds!

I bought $94.55 of vitamins on the 29/2/20 & have not received. They won’t answer calls, or emails requesting a refund. Do not purchase anything from them... They should be closed!

WKE
WKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Total fraud- stay away - do not order from this site !!!!

Ordered product, never delivered, doing research they are a scam - phone number is a scam - emails from them are just to make it look like they are legit but they are a scam - STAY AWAY !!!

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discount ePharmacy appears to be a SCAM !!!

A week after placing an order, it had not been shipped. After sending several messages to them, logging a dispute and multiple phone calls, still no contact from them. The phone always rings out. Discount ePharmacy appears to be a scam! They take your money and do not ship the products. I would highly recommend not purchasing anything from this Website.

Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discount E Pharmacy Has Been Reported to Scam Watch

Purchased over $200 worth of supplements on the 12th of November and on the 18th it still hadn't shipped. Tried contacting company with zero luck at all. Submitted a case review through paypal on the 19th of November and received a full refund on the 29th of November. PLEASE read all reviews before purchasing through this company.

Gerry Vagg
Gerry VaggSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Scams

Thank you for my L’Oreal order which I received promptly. Just to let customers know that after I received your text saying that my order would be here the next day, I then received a “scam email saying that I had to pay $5 delivery before I would get my parcel. Luckily I ignored it and my parcel arrived but just letting people know

Kim
KimWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Discount e pharmacy ripoff

Ordered product on the 30th November waited 1 week no delivery sent enquire via their web site no response paid through PayPal
If you can't resolve this issue, you can escalate it to a claim before 27 November 2019. When you escalate a case to a claim, PayPal will decide the outcome, usually within 30 days.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM

Do not purchase anything from David who is the owner of this company. He also owns Chemist Max on Pitt Street in Sydney. He basically sells products via his website, takes your money but never sends the product. It is impossible to contact him and he does not reply to emails. This company is a total scam and there are 100's of customer in my situation.

Annoyed
AnnoyedNew South Wales

Do NOT order with this company!

Ordered vitamins in bulk, never delivered despite attempts at contact for explanation via email (no phone)
Clearly this company is a scam and they need to be shut down by authorities

Nina B Crinis
Nina B CrinisIllawarra, NSW

Google fault

Why can't Google close this site down. Since 2015 this fraud company has been lining their pockets with customers money. And no products delivered to customers. It seems obvious Google have no control to shut site down or if they can why haven't they???

Kenneth
KennethSydney, NSW

Should not be in business!

Deceptive pricing on website ( I have put in a claim to Fair Trading ). Rude, unhelpful. Errors on the website were met with a shrug rather than a fix. Discovered they were part of the Chemist Warehouse group of companies, so enough said!

GEORGIE GARSIDE
GEORGIE GARSIDEQUEENSLAND, 4879

Disgusting

Ordered 2 boxes of rosehip tablets which I needed to arrive on time, I was sent 2 tubes of acne ointment, took me 2 days to contact the company and then told I would be contacted by the on line dispatch team , never happened, glad I used pay pal requested full re fund should be on its way, this company should be black listed from the net.

Possibly the worst online experience I've had in 20 years

I ordered and paid for a vitamin supplement on 17th June but never received it. I emailed this company and raised a dispute via their website on 3rd July. Despite 2 subsequent emails and follow ups on their website and a phone call, I never received a reply. Thankfully I paid via PayPal so have raised a dispute with them - and still no reply from ePharmacy. Terrible, terrible service.

Connie R
Connie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total disappointment

I ordered items that I was fortunate to recieve going by what others have experienced but some were incorrect & packaging damaged. No response to the claim I raised. Not a very professional place. I wish I had read the reviews first!