ePharmacy

ePharmacy

Gerry Vagg
Gerry VaggSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Scams

Thank you for my L’Oreal order which I received promptly. Just to let customers know that after I received your text saying that my order would be here the next day, I then received a “scam email saying that I had to pay $5 delivery before I would get my parcel. Luckily I ignored it and my parcel arrived but just letting people know

Barbara
BarbaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with delivery and service

Website easy to navigate, checkout was smooth and products were received in good time and were very well packed. Prices are competitive too, would order again and can recommend to others.

Other Chemists

katpaul
katpaul

Good

I do a lot of my pharmacy shopping here. The prices are very good even with shipping. They stock a very large range of products. Service has always been good with prompt delivery. Products come well packed. Removes the "embarrassment" factor of buying in person for some items.
Large range of products. Mail order is great for those of us who live out of town. Good prices. Delivery is reasonable.
I sometimes think they do not stock an item I am after but it is just not showing up on the terms I search with. Search engine could work more effectively.

Chemists

Find out how ePharmacy compares to other Chemists

cali05
cali05

Good

I like shopping here. They used to stock almost every thing I need, lately I have noticed that they don't stock many of the items anymore. I don't know weather its a change in management or cut back in brand stock but I can only find a few of the things I need here. They have fast delivery and reasonable postage rates which is also appealing. The best thing is that they are cheaper than most on-line stores saving up to 30%.
Cheap items and reasonable delivery charge.
They no longer stock quite a few of the items I used to buy.

LilacWine