ePharmacy

ePharmacy

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Unexpected luck

I was so excited to see Discountepharmacy stocked a pregnancy tool I needed $100 cheaper than anywhere else. After making the sale I googled to see where it was shipping from to gauge a delivery time and stumbled upon the near 99.9% TERRIBLE reviews that this was a scam website. You can imagine my shock when 2 days after purchasing the product arrived and was exactly as described. I’d still be wary but for some reason I had a great experience

Dave
DaveFar North Queensland, QLD

Great products, prices and communication!!

Was very happy to find this store, will definitely be using again. They had the vitamins I was after and was very happy with the pricing. Was nervous after reading other reviews but the owner promptly answered my email and was a pleasure to deal with. Can't recommend enough!!

Other Chemists

Great service - order received the next day.

Amazing service - order received the next day. Bought a perfume and a few other items. Much cheaper than Myer or David Jones. Very impressed with the speed of (free) delivery and service. Will buy again and recommend to others.

Chemists

Find out how ePharmacy compares to other Chemists

Andrea
AndreaQuakers Hill

great service

items arrived fast, great service, highly recommended to anyone who want great prices and fast postage. very happy customer here

JohnM09
JohnM09Sydney, Australia

Great service.

I purchased a medication online that required refrigeration. It was quickly sent by Express Mail with cool packs, and I was kept fully informed by email of delivery details. I cannot fault the service and will definitely use again.

shopper88
shopper88SA, 5571

Such brilliant service !!

The medication I take has been out of stock for months and one of the pharmacists bent over backwards to help me obtain supplies.
He went WAY over and above what I would expect from a big group like ePharmacy etc. I could speak to him directly, he answered my emails very promptly and was so very pleasant & helpful. He made what was a stressful experience much easier to deal with.
I have always had excellent service from ePharmacy.

Great service and good prices, all good.

Really good service, polite, and go that extra mile to get things done. Highly recommended. Sometimes delivery can take a day or two longer than expected, however things always arrive. If you have prescriptions with them and order extra items, delivery is free, no matter what your expenditure is. Recommended.
Reliable, good prices, and excellent service.
Delivery is sometimes slow.

splash7
splash7

No problems

I have used ePharmacy a number of times now with no problems at all. I suspect only the worst experiences are ever reported on ths site so felt compelled to support them . Only place I am able to get a particular product I use at a super good price and delivered ridiculously quickly. Have not had any contact with the company person to person.
god prices, fast turnaround, stress free buying.

Other Chemists

tamartango
tamartangoAustralia

Repeat Customer

I've placed 5 orders with this online retailer since 2011 and found them to be great! Orders were received within about a two week time frame which I think is very reasonable considering these orders have been over $99 with the free post offer. I personally can't vouch for their communication and response to contact as I haven't had to contact them as my orders have always been received with no issues. I would continue to order from epharmacy. The free post offer and cost of items is great!
Inexpensive, free post offers, great range.

Chemists

Find out how ePharmacy compares to other Chemists

One of the best online retailers I have used!

thanks guys! quick processing, no fuss at all

I ordered otrivin nasal spray with express shipping and the item came to me 2-3 days after I ordered it (I made the order at night after hours). quick processing, packaging was also good (it was just a small item but they put it into a proper hard case box). price was good as well.
quick processing, reasonable price