• Adequate Speeds Yes (50) · No (27)

Kaz

Kaz Bonner 2914, ACT

Couldn’t come any more highly recommended

Been doing a lot of research into getting a new provider as I refuse to keep feeding these money hungry companies like O***s and T*****a. Jumped on the epic website and opened the online chat and spoke with James who answered all of my annoying questions and was very informative, decided to take the leap and signed up and before I knew it I was online. After a quick reconfiguration of my wireless router and I was set, speeds are great and my family can all use the net at the same time for all kinds of different streaming at the one time with no issues. I don’t like to share my little discoveries like this one but I think everyone should try out Epic broadband.

Tracey

TraceyGippsland, VIC

EPIC speeds from an EPIC provider

Epic support agents are my new best friends, I had some issues with connecting my modem (turns out I was using the wrong cable) James was so friendly and so patient with me while helping me set up my modem. Strongly recommend epic if you are looking for a breath of fresh air with these providers.

Fay g

Fay gPhillip 2606, ACT

Great experience and no problems

Wanted to look for a provider that was going to stop ripping me off and actually care for their customers, contacted an online from epic who walked me through the whole process. I asked what would be the best plan for myself and explained a little about what I will use the internet for and the agent suggested I don’t go with the bigger plan I was looking at as I t would be a waste due to the small amount of usage I go through, that alone sold me on epic broadband because an honest opinion is very hard to come by in this day and age. Thank you Epic, you guys have made me, one very happy granny

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Epic Broadband Home Plan compares to other Internet Service Providers

Zu Lang

Zu LangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better support then my old provider

When I joined support agent was very kind and helped me with the sign up steps.
I moved from ABB and the service is much better, very happy with this company so far.

Just Terrible

Everything from the setup (waited over a month) to the customer service (disconnected phone line) and staff (tech support is a founder and full of attitude) is appalling. We all sign up for the same reason.. price. And they’ll charge you despite no internet and no one to talk to about it. These guys suck and basically decided to start a business without any real plan.

Peter T

Peter TSydney, NSW

A++++ for customer support

These guys are awesome, I got the email to say I was active but needed to configure my own BYO modem but have no idea how these things work so I jumped on the online chat looking for a bit of assistance and spoke with an agent who booked in a screen share session and they jumped on and configured the mode in under 1 minute and I was active an online straight away. Top job Epic broadband ill be recommending you guys to all my friends and family.

Scoota

ScootaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most patience customer service ever!

As per normal, the Australian NBN service took it's sweet time to activate my new service, and the Epic customer support staff were amazing. They constantly checked for other underlying issues and rang the NBN to chase my order. Then once it was all processed the net still wouldn't work. It was my first time using a NBN white box. The most paitence Epic customer service person sat with me trying to get the net working and it turned out it was me trying to colour co-ordinate the yellow cable with the yellow sockets on the modem! ha ha! Speeds are what are advertised. I am so happy to have a budget internet that I can afford as a Uni student. It's worth it, if you want to save some money.

mjropati

mjropatiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Paid full month and fees, then I paid for a modem. Still nothing, no response from my emails or no phone line to get in touch with, absolutely disappointed with Epic. Only reason I joined was to support smaller Independent communication companies, being i’m a small business owner myself.

Peter C.Sydney, NSW

Transfer to Epic Broadband was an epic fail

I requested for a churn from my current ISP to Epic last Friday. I received an email saying the transfer had been initiated at 9am. I was told it would be completed by midday. By the end of Friday, I was still with my previous ISP and was told via chat (which I had to intiate) that it would definitely be completed by the next day. Come the next day and nothing happened. Its now 3 days since the churn supposedly started but its still not connected. I have canceled my account with Epic and will go to another ISP with better customer service and efficiency. Its a shame as Epic has good pricing, but it doesnt offset crap service. Phone don't work, chat support is slow and I don't get a reply with SMS's. I wouldn't bother.

Old NedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time and money

Don’t waste your time and money with epic broadband.I signed up initially on the NBN25 plan.
It constantly dropped out and was so intermittent that Netflix wouldn’t even load.
I tried to rectify the problem but they were quite unhelpful. Firstly telling me to check the settings (which were correct) and then they said that the speed test I was using was not comparable with their service.
I increased to the NBN50 plan to try to increase the internet speeds but it was still so intermittent that programs would not load.
They admitted that it was a fault at there end via email but then offered $0.67 compensation.
They took and would not refund the time I had the bad service PLUS 30 day cancellation fee.
Feel ripped off buy the whole process

Old Ned

This must be a generic response as it has absolutely nothing to do with my actual account. I was told that everything was good at your end and that I needed to check my settings and use a different speed test.

Not great - find someone else

Firstly they sent me other people’s invoices.
Secondly customer service is terrible. Can never get someone to answer the phone.
Lastly, it constantly disconnects and drops out. I got a modem from them too and my unit is tiny so it should reach everything. Seriously find somewhere else, price is tempting but not worth it at all.

Ramey

RameySydney, NSW

solid ISP with great support and staff

I called Epic to get signed up to a 50mbps plan.
They set me up on chat and was good to go.
I've experienced fast internet that's I'm happy with. Support is great as well. Very helpful staff that spoke to me on the phone.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Appreciate your support and positive review Ramey!

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Great rundown of your experience with us Phil. Welcome to Epic.

Great service at a great price

I signed up with Epic a few days ago.
The signup was seamless, I was connected within 5 hours or so.
Simple and easy. I am Very happy with the Internet service and customer service provided by this Company.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Thanks for the positive review Eric, much appreciated.

Manesh

Please stay away from this provider if you value your time and money.

Internet Service Providers

Avoid if you are looking for a good service

Hi Jessica,

In these circumstances the problems you are explaining are usually caused by our older IPoE network, we have an entirely new network that operates under PPPoE and our suggestion would be to get in touch to move across to this network.

This ISP I am absolutely blown away By

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Awesome to see such positive network reviews Dale, we really do put 200% into our network!

Rhi

RhiVictoria

Very helpful

Great staff. Very helpful! Needed to reconfigure modem and they walked me through the steps and stayed with me until it was complete. I appreciate the time they gave me to work out the issue I was experiencing. Thanks again guys.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Happy to see more happy customers, welcome to Epic Rhi!

Allan P

Allan PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can not fault

Signed up last night about 5:30 pm, was told by a sales rep Sal that connection will be a few hours. I’m on FTTC and I have had issues before with a new connection taking days so I was sceptical of the “few hours”.

8:15ish pm comes around I get a text message and email saying my service is active so I went through the easy to follow steps to configure my router and boom! I’m online.

First thing I do is run a speed test and I was blown away at the result, 96.03 down and 37.03 up ping at 8ms. Best result iv ever seen from an ISP.

Thanks Epic broadband, I’ll be sticking around for a while I think.

A++

Song

SongSydney, NSW

Very good price and good customer experience

I have joined Epic for 2 days and have had very fast reliable speeds with no dropouts or problems at all. Overall my experience is good and I will be using referral code to bring friends for $25 as offered. Thank you

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Awesome Song, hope to cash up your wallet with multiple referrals :)