Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

3.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (17) · No (11)

mjropati

mjropatiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Paid full month and fees, then I paid for a modem. Still nothing, no response from my emails or no phone line to get in touch with, absolutely disappointed with Epic. Only reason I joined was to support smaller Independent communication companies, being i’m a small business owner myself.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Great service at a great price

I signed up with Epic a few days ago.
The signup was seamless, I was connected within 5 hours or so.
Simple and easy. I am Very happy with the Internet service and customer service provided by this Company.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Thanks for the positive review Eric, much appreciated.

Manesh

Please stay away from this provider if you value your time and money.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday) compares to other Internet Service Providers

This ISP I am absolutely blown away By

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Awesome to see such positive network reviews Dale, we really do put 200% into our network!

Allan P

Allan PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can not fault

Signed up last night about 5:30 pm, was told by a sales rep Sal that connection will be a few hours. I’m on FTTC and I have had issues before with a new connection taking days so I was sceptical of the “few hours”.

8:15ish pm comes around I get a text message and email saying my service is active so I went through the easy to follow steps to configure my router and boom! I’m online.

First thing I do is run a speed test and I was blown away at the result, 96.03 down and 37.03 up ping at 8ms. Best result iv ever seen from an ISP.

Thanks Epic broadband, I’ll be sticking around for a while I think.

A++

Jarrod

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look past the negative reviews. These guys are great

I don’t understand the 1 star reviews, these guys are a much cheaper alternative to all of the other providers, their support may be a bit slow but they have clearly stated that they are training staff and trying to grow their team.

My advice is if you’re not technically skilled, just buy a modem so it can be setup simply with no issues. You can’t expect the ISP to do everything for you, they provide an internet service not an IT service.

I would give these guys a big 100 out of 5 as they are doing a great job.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Thanks for the support Jarrod! We totally agree. But when of course the customer is always right and there's not much we can do in those situations.

gjp

gjp

Pay two months in advance. Oh, and we won’t provide you with service.

PAUL

PAULSydney Surrounds, NSW

No NBN & No Customer response

Have been off line for over 48 hours and no one has responded to online requests or emails. Have tried to ring their numbers and they are disconnected. Checked the address on 11/66 Clarence Street and it is a rent office space by the hour/day and they haven't heard of Epic nor have they been a customer in that building. I have now lodge a complaint with the Telco Ombudsmen.

retireland

retireland

Changeover to Epic left us offline

We changed over to Epic as they were new and rated well for speed. Unfortunately the transfer meant that we lost all internet. The tech at Epic blamed the NBN which didn’t make sense as we lost Internet upon transfer. Anyway they have done nothing about it and we cannot seem to get any help.
The only solution seems to be swapping to another company that offers service.

Jacom

JacomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speeds are perfect and support is fine

Joined this new internet company due to much better costs

I am getting constantly speeds as expected with no issues. Online chat support are a bit slow but they do respond.

I am keen to support these guys as they have a great opportunity! We need faster internet at better prices in Australia

Andrew R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!

Lacking in many ways:
first, they requested that I pay an additional pro rata amount as well as the first months rate. Second, they connected the wrong property, third the connection itself is terrible i bought 100/40 and received sub-par results, requested a refund (after only being connected for less than 48 hours) I was told that i had to give 30 days notice.
i also had an issue with my upload speed (0mbps) on my mobile phone on the Wi-Fi, I changed carriers and... amazing my mobile works on my Wi-Fi again.

I wouldn't recommend Epic they should change the name to Awful.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Hi Andrew, we've had a message on our website for over a week now asking people to reach out if they are having this upload issue. We haven't heard from you?

Andrew R.

that's strange, i have several transcripts describing connection issues which were not addressed.

Vaneet

VaneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Wasted my $250 in 2 days on this crappy broadband..bought modem from them also but no internet no help from support as they said we are busy with other things.. Still didn’t disconnect the service after requesting..
stay away

Alexis

AlexisMid North Coast, NSW

Superb, cheap, Aussie based A++++

Couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me setup my new plan, Phil was excellent ran me through the whole process and helped me setup a new plan for our new property that meets our needs. Great work guys!!

Luis

LuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Speeds, Cheap for a reason

Signed up to the NBN 100 plan and once I connected and after contacting EPIC technical services I was constantly getting 20mbps down and 2-6mbps up. Considering I was with another provider a few days ago on a NBN 50 plan and was consistently getting 48-52 mbps down and 18-22 mbps up, this EPIC NBN provider the most disgusting speeds anyone can get. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Cheap for a reason

Hi Luis,

We have a solution for this speed issue. It seems users on our older IPoE network were affected by routing issues. Please get in touch with us to obtain PPPoE credentials so you can enjoy our new network.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Made the switch and I’m impressed!!!

I have been looking to move away from Telstra for quiet some time due to their high pricing and now no support at all, then I come across epic. Originally couldn’t understand how they do prices so low and thought it might be a peanuts and monkeys situation but I’m blatantly impressed!!! Speeds are always 95mbps and I can send an email at any time with a response which is my preferred method of communication. I would have to say if you’re looking for a low cost provider and your sick of being ripped off by the big guys, epic is really epic!!!

Tory

TorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with these guys highly recommend

Epic so far have outperformed all other ISP’s I have been with, their service is good and personal, speeds are great & I would highly recommend them. It seems they are having some teething issues with training staff for phone support but other than that they are an excellent choice

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Perfect support, highly recommended

Just recently connected, speeds are great all times of the day. Had an issue with Netflix, Adam helped me re-configure my modem as there was something blocking Netflix and now everything is working great. Top ISP.

Do not use epic

Their phone is disconnected so you can't get a hold of anyone. Up until today there was no online chat available either. 3 days and they haven't commissioned my connection. Literally the worst /non existent customer service, even when I did manage to chat to an online agent, no apology, no timeline for resolution. Just pay more for a legitimate company, they aren't worth the savings with all the hassle

Kristin
Kristin

You could try an apology and a timetable for resolution. I've had neither.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

There is nothing to apologise about, it's just a waiting process. And we dont get timetables from NBN. They just tell us please wait, please wait.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy ISP

I started using Epic last month since then connection drop out too many times and now they are using US IP address. Right now I can’t access Australia regional only available site and also because of that I couldn’t stream netflix and other streaming app on my apple tv and firestick. Time to leave EPIC

Data TypeUnlimited Data

No activation no one picks the call or is available to chat. Charged $150 for nothing

I purchased this plan last week and on the day of installation got email about active connection. I was charged 150$ even though I was told it would only be 79.99$ monthly with no setup fee. Now my old connection is gone and Epic is not active, nobody is picking phone calls to the two numbers on their site, chat is inactive and no replies to emails.

From where I stand, I've lost $150 to nothing and now have to wait days with another provider to get internet.

Avoid this brand like the plague.

Start DateFebruary 2020