Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

1.0

• Adequate Speeds Yes · No (11)

mjropati

mjropatiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Paid full month and fees, then I paid for a modem. Still nothing, no response from my emails or no phone line to get in touch with, absolutely disappointed with Epic. Only reason I joined was to support smaller Independent communication companies, being i’m a small business owner myself.

gjp

gjp

Pay two months in advance. Oh, and we won’t provide you with service.

PAUL

PAULSydney Surrounds, NSW

No NBN & No Customer response

Have been off line for over 48 hours and no one has responded to online requests or emails. Have tried to ring their numbers and they are disconnected. Checked the address on 11/66 Clarence Street and it is a rent office space by the hour/day and they haven't heard of Epic nor have they been a customer in that building. I have now lodge a complaint with the Telco Ombudsmen.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday) compares to other Internet Service Providers

retireland

retireland

Changeover to Epic left us offline

We changed over to Epic as they were new and rated well for speed. Unfortunately the transfer meant that we lost all internet. The tech at Epic blamed the NBN which didn’t make sense as we lost Internet upon transfer. Anyway they have done nothing about it and we cannot seem to get any help.
The only solution seems to be swapping to another company that offers service.

Andrew R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!

Lacking in many ways:
first, they requested that I pay an additional pro rata amount as well as the first months rate. Second, they connected the wrong property, third the connection itself is terrible i bought 100/40 and received sub-par results, requested a refund (after only being connected for less than 48 hours) I was told that i had to give 30 days notice.
i also had an issue with my upload speed (0mbps) on my mobile phone on the Wi-Fi, I changed carriers and... amazing my mobile works on my Wi-Fi again.

I wouldn't recommend Epic they should change the name to Awful.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Hi Andrew, we've had a message on our website for over a week now asking people to reach out if they are having this upload issue. We haven't heard from you?

Andrew R.

that's strange, i have several transcripts describing connection issues which were not addressed.

Vaneet

VaneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Wasted my $250 in 2 days on this crappy broadband..bought modem from them also but no internet no help from support as they said we are busy with other things.. Still didn’t disconnect the service after requesting..
stay away

Luis

LuisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Speeds, Cheap for a reason

Signed up to the NBN 100 plan and once I connected and after contacting EPIC technical services I was constantly getting 20mbps down and 2-6mbps up. Considering I was with another provider a few days ago on a NBN 50 plan and was consistently getting 48-52 mbps down and 18-22 mbps up, this EPIC NBN provider the most disgusting speeds anyone can get. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Cheap for a reason

Hi Luis,

We have a solution for this speed issue. It seems users on our older IPoE network were affected by routing issues. Please get in touch with us to obtain PPPoE credentials so you can enjoy our new network.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy ISP

I started using Epic last month since then connection drop out too many times and now they are using US IP address. Right now I can’t access Australia regional only available site and also because of that I couldn’t stream netflix and other streaming app on my apple tv and firestick. Time to leave EPIC

Data TypeUnlimited Data

No activation no one picks the call or is available to chat. Charged $150 for nothing

I purchased this plan last week and on the day of installation got email about active connection. I was charged 150$ even though I was told it would only be 79.99$ monthly with no setup fee. Now my old connection is gone and Epic is not active, nobody is picking phone calls to the two numbers on their site, chat is inactive and no replies to emails.

From where I stand, I've lost $150 to nothing and now have to wait days with another provider to get internet.

Avoid this brand like the plague.

Start DateFebruary 2020