Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (21) · No

Kaz

Kaz Bonner 2914, ACT

Couldn’t come any more highly recommended

Been doing a lot of research into getting a new provider as I refuse to keep feeding these money hungry companies like O***s and T*****a. Jumped on the epic website and opened the online chat and spoke with James who answered all of my annoying questions and was very informative, decided to take the leap and signed up and before I knew it I was online. After a quick reconfiguration of my wireless router and I was set, speeds are great and my family can all use the net at the same time for all kinds of different streaming at the one time with no issues. I don’t like to share my little discoveries like this one but I think everyone should try out Epic broadband.

Tracey

TraceyGippsland, VIC

EPIC speeds from an EPIC provider

Epic support agents are my new best friends, I had some issues with connecting my modem (turns out I was using the wrong cable) James was so friendly and so patient with me while helping me set up my modem. Strongly recommend epic if you are looking for a breath of fresh air with these providers.

Zu Lang

Zu LangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better support then my old provider

When I joined support agent was very kind and helped me with the sign up steps.
I moved from ABB and the service is much better, very happy with this company so far.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Epic Broadband NBN 100 (Home Everyday) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Peter T

Peter TSydney, NSW

A++++ for customer support

These guys are awesome, I got the email to say I was active but needed to configure my own BYO modem but have no idea how these things work so I jumped on the online chat looking for a bit of assistance and spoke with an agent who booked in a screen share session and they jumped on and configured the mode in under 1 minute and I was active an online straight away. Top job Epic broadband ill be recommending you guys to all my friends and family.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Great service at a great price

I signed up with Epic a few days ago.
The signup was seamless, I was connected within 5 hours or so.
Simple and easy. I am Very happy with the Internet service and customer service provided by this Company.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Thanks for the positive review Eric, much appreciated.

This ISP I am absolutely blown away By

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Awesome to see such positive network reviews Dale, we really do put 200% into our network!

Allan P

Allan PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can not fault

Signed up last night about 5:30 pm, was told by a sales rep Sal that connection will be a few hours. I’m on FTTC and I have had issues before with a new connection taking days so I was sceptical of the “few hours”.

8:15ish pm comes around I get a text message and email saying my service is active so I went through the easy to follow steps to configure my router and boom! I’m online.

First thing I do is run a speed test and I was blown away at the result, 96.03 down and 37.03 up ping at 8ms. Best result iv ever seen from an ISP.

Thanks Epic broadband, I’ll be sticking around for a while I think.

A++

Jarrod

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look past the negative reviews. These guys are great

I don’t understand the 1 star reviews, these guys are a much cheaper alternative to all of the other providers, their support may be a bit slow but they have clearly stated that they are training staff and trying to grow their team.

My advice is if you’re not technically skilled, just buy a modem so it can be setup simply with no issues. You can’t expect the ISP to do everything for you, they provide an internet service not an IT service.

I would give these guys a big 100 out of 5 as they are doing a great job.

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Thanks for the support Jarrod! We totally agree. But when of course the customer is always right and there's not much we can do in those situations.

Jacom

JacomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Speeds are perfect and support is fine

Joined this new internet company due to much better costs

I am getting constantly speeds as expected with no issues. Online chat support are a bit slow but they do respond.

I am keen to support these guys as they have a great opportunity! We need faster internet at better prices in Australia

Alexis

AlexisMid North Coast, NSW

Superb, cheap, Aussie based A++++

Couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me setup my new plan, Phil was excellent ran me through the whole process and helped me setup a new plan for our new property that meets our needs. Great work guys!!

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Made the switch and I’m impressed!!!

I have been looking to move away from Telstra for quiet some time due to their high pricing and now no support at all, then I come across epic. Originally couldn’t understand how they do prices so low and thought it might be a peanuts and monkeys situation but I’m blatantly impressed!!! Speeds are always 95mbps and I can send an email at any time with a response which is my preferred method of communication. I would have to say if you’re looking for a low cost provider and your sick of being ripped off by the big guys, epic is really epic!!!

Tory

TorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with these guys highly recommend

Epic so far have outperformed all other ISP’s I have been with, their service is good and personal, speeds are great & I would highly recommend them. It seems they are having some teething issues with training staff for phone support but other than that they are an excellent choice

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Perfect support, highly recommended

Just recently connected, speeds are great all times of the day. Had an issue with Netflix, Adam helped me re-configure my modem as there was something blocking Netflix and now everything is working great. Top ISP.

Chen

ChenLaunceston, TAS

Very good low cost provider

Perfect for my needs low cost provider, might not have phone support but still able to get fast responses via chat and email when I having questions. Setup in December New Year’s Day had some problems getting connected but was able to get online pretty quickly. Speeds are always good around 90mb

Andrew K.Epic Broadband

Great to see another happy customer. Thanks Chen.

Salad

SaladSydney, NSW

These guys are so helpful.. Product is amazing

-Local Company
-Friendly and Helpful Staff
-No Gimmicks or hidden costs
-Advertised speeds
-Helped me late into the night via online chat
This is all a major Win for me and I couldn't be happier. Thanks guys

Great to hear Salad!

Colbe Ryan

Colbe RyanSydney, NSW

Great Aussie Business, happy to support!

Happy to support these guys as they have been outstanding! From helping me get away from my previous provider who could not care at all, to setting up my new modem & testing speeds, working late after they should have gone home & supporting me with silly little questions. I would definitely recommend these guys if your just looking for a down to earth, affordable provider with no nonsense.

Daravina

Daravina Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great new low cost provider A++++

Was searching for new provider when moving house came to epic and connected fast had some problems with my modem confirmation but they login to my pc and configured for me I was online after. Speeds are good on 100mbps plan am getting 96mbps using epic broadband speedtest server as advised. Recommend to try epic

Darius Mani

Darius ManiSydney, NSW

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Service speeds are what I’d expect for what I’m paying and customer support is really easy to understand, and very helpful. Always happy to support these Australian based ISP’s, also easy and understandable sign up process as well.

Contract Type12-month contract
Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Best Aussie ISP by far

Have been with lots of ISP’s in the past few years but Epic was a breath of fresh air. From ordering to their support guys in Sydney. Keep up the good work Australia needs a great low cost ISP that values its customers.

Amazing Service!!

Extremely happy with my experience with EPIC Broadband.

I decided to move from Aussie broadband to Epic a few days ago, I had some issues with configuring my modem. Called their support and they answered within 15 seconds. Defiantly not something I'm used to with other NBN ISP's, I spoke with a gentleman on the phone who walked me through reconfiguring my Modem (advanced stuff for someone like me) but he made it super easy and I was online in 3 hours.

Strongly recommend these guys on the customer experience alone.