Epools

Epools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Epools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Jim
JimTurner 2612, ACT

Beyond terrible customer service - dishonest, rude and misleading.

Replacement Chlorinator

Contrary to other reviews on this site I experienced very good service and communication. The product I ordered was incorrect, however the matter was quickly rectified with return postage for the incorrect item provided and the correct item promptly dispatched. The new chlorinator works a charm.

Do NOT deal with these people

Shane
ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

My advice is always check reviews first

l to purchased online dated 14/02/2019 then received confirmation and order number .

After numerous unanswered attempts to contact them phone and on line nothing ?
Thanks to PayPal i was refunded

Purchase TypePool

Avoid this company

Placed my order on 14 Feb and paid via Paypal. Received confirmation that the order was placed. No communication since. Supplier does not respond to emails, texts or answer their phone which always goes to voicemail. No goods received. Lodged a dispute with Paypal which is sitting waiting 9 days later for the supplier response. Will go to another supplier once the refund is complete. Avoid.

tf323
tf323Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No communication since order, not responding to emails. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Placed order, followed up twice no reply. Sick of waiting for my order, raised dispute with PayPal. Awaiting credit so I can purchase from a reputable supplier. Avoid

Marty
MartyAuckland

Poor communication, slow shipping.

Took 5 weeks for my order to arrive even though the items were listed as in stock. A phone call a week after the order was placed revealed that the items were not in stock. An email 3 weeks later was unanswered. But the order did arrive eventually. They may be slightly cheaper than other suppliers but they are not worth the hassle.

john
johnSydney, NSW

recieved all the parts in 4 days

very good service, got all the parts I ordered in 4 days would use them again was told or shipping date. all good

Aarzed
AarzedIllawarra, NSW

Debited card immediately on ordering just before Xmas, No Delivery 5 weeks later & no communication

Jason McKerron
Jason McKerronSydney, Australia

DO NOT SHOP HERE. VERY NASTY PEOPLE

I would give zero if I could
Spoke to a person named Alan. So rude and nasty. Swore at me and hung up. I tried calling back and he kept hanging up on me.
All because they were nearly double the price of other suppliers and their website says they will beat ALL prices.
Nasty people. Glad I didn't buy from them

Poor customer service, lack of communication and

nickimat
nickimatSydney, NSW

Absolutely attrocious customer service

The worst customer service I have encountered in a long time. A gentleman called Paul there should not be talking with customers over the phone.

They forgot my order. I had to chase on the phone. I was promised delivery; it didn't show up. No response to emails so had to call again & was abused. Absolutely disgraceful, and a real shame, as I've ordered from here in the past without incident, but will definitely not be using ever again.

CallaSpadeaSpade
CallaSpadeaSpade

Rudest service ever encountered

The staff in the parts/orders areas are the rudest I have ever come across in a sales role. Can't believe how they ask the consumer the technical questions and then scoff at the answers, cut you off, talk over you and generally behave like school-yard bullies. Only ordered parts on price and locality basis. Would not shop here by choice, in fact make it a point not to support this company.
Prices
Inexcusably rude service

Slow, lack of communication

Ordered a part I needed - shown on the website that the part was in stock and should arrive in a few days. Part only arrived 3 weeks later, no explanation, no communication at all. In the mean time my pool has turned green and cost me a fortune to fix. Thanks epools!
Cheap(ish)