Equifax

• Job Satisfaction

Kochie
KochieSydney, NSW

What happened?

The veda dashboard was lovely, nice and easy to look at, easy to navigate. We seem to have gone back to 1995 website viewing with the new "updated" rubbish. It looks like something i put together in year 6 IT class. Dont get me started on Customer service - perhaps hiring a couple of English speakers would be a good start.

John E
John EAU

Australian Government need to wake up!

When is the Australian Government and AFCA going to wake up and see this company for what they are - a joke. There is too much emphasis by lenders on incorrect information and false reporting. Maybe Equifax need ANOTHER multi million dollar fine to get their act together!!!!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Atrocious, absolutely atrocious service

I wasted nearly a day attempting to complete application for police check with repeated calls to customer service. I'm a student and was charged full price. Woeful dealing with them.

Nadi
NadiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good luck with this terrible agency

It take ages them to amend something. Customer service is terrible. I am about to lose the opportunity to buy a house for the 2nd time because of this company. They have my middle name incorrect and I have been contacting there customer service and sent documents by certified mail, uploaded them and it’s been weeks I have disputed the same thing few times with same result. The bank can not get a credit report from them because of the name discrepancy. I have done everything from my side and even with the documents they cant seem to get it correct.

Worst experience ever!

My credit file was ‘data matched’ with another persons file 2yrs ago resulting in me being hounded by debit collectors and unable to obtain finance. At the time the service was great, two years later same thing has happened. Waiting for 2 months- still no resolution! How can such a peak body handle my information with such little regard! I am beyond disappointed and will be making formal complaints!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Personal Information Stealer

Trying to steal your personal information and fake the businesses like they know everything about you. Know nothing. Steal everything as much as can and doing nasty business. I will jail them if I am a judge.

GERI
GERIPerth, WA

Inaccurate reporting

This company gives inaccurate reports so don't waste your money on using their service.
There needs to be some accountability for supplying false personal and business information that effects peoples access to credit.

You're in their hands... Good luck!!!

The big problem with this mob is that all the financial institutions seems to take their word as Gospel.

I never knew that shopping around for a loan would reduce my credit rating!!

They had incorrect information on my file which has impacted on me.

Contact AFCA and lodge a complaint against this lot... I have and the more people that do it the better chance they can get kicked in the butt and be more consumer friendly.

Look at the reviews, if this was any other company with such rubbish you'd go nowhere near them. Have this mob even responded to any reviews. Their silence says a lot.

Complain loud & hard against this lot.

gil
gilSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I rang them twice at different occasions and asked about general product information, in both occassions they are unable to provide any useful information on their own products. Very useless. Unfortunately lots of credit providers use their reports hopefully they stop use them in future.

Find out how Equifax compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

We need a class action against this company

I planned to switch my energy provider and got rejected from a provider on the ground of low rating from Equifax. Like many reviews here I have no issues at all with financial matters. I contacted Equifax to demand what information did they give to the provider and they asked all personal information and even asked for driver license no and Medicare card no that I refused to give. They said that they will send to me my file in 15 days. I don’t understand how someone collected my information and provide those information for others without consulting me!? And if they provide wrong information as many reported here they would harm us and I know for sure is my case. We need to do something about this!

Francisco
FranciscoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seems dodgy

I went to their website because they advertised free credit scores. I ordered my credit score from them and recieved it the next day. However, it wasn't my credit score but my credit report. I go to their dodgy website to contact them via email however it it does not work properly. At the end of the form I click on the 'not a robot' checkbox in the 'recapcha' box. But it keeps returning an error saying I didn't answer the question properly. But there is no question to answer, there is only a check box. Overall, false advertising and dodgy website.

Ross N
Ross NMurray Region, NSW

18 calls later Equifax still destroying my Credit rating, with an account finalised on 27.03.2020 (8 months ago)

Equifax have defaulted me on the 05.05.2020 after I finalized an account with Flexigroup on 27.03.2020, since then I have applied for two loans to find out that I was rejected as "I had a default" I followed up with Flexigroup 8 times and Equifax 10 times so far nothing has been fixed up. Not happy Equifax

Sandun S.
Sandun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False information and always decline us without having any reason

It's a shame how this company rate people without having any valid information. My application was declined several times all because of this crappy company. When I call them they have no answers at all to validate why it is.

I am ANGRY
I am ANGRYHunter Region, NSW

Steal my identity

I don't understand who put me in a bad credit as I always pay my fee in time. I have never received any letter for outstanding amount. Now that Equifax put me in a bad list . To found out the reason, I have to provide all my personal information to this company who I have no dealings with and don't trust. They have no right to put me in a bad list without consulting me. How can I ensure they won't use my information to apply for anything or sell to illegal company?

Ella N.
Ella N.

Disgusting conduct, low level service, fraudulent staff, lazy and extremely inefficient