Equifax

Equifax (page 3 of 22)

1.1

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

No wonder. Who is allowing this company to still operate?

Equifax and Paypal are on a data fishing expedition. My Paypal usage is being reduced unless i allow them access to everything about me ... What??! I don’t use credit. I only buy things with PayPal. What right do they have to send all my financial details to America?
I outraged by this!
To start with Equifax have been charged found guilty and fined millions for misleading and deceptive conduct. Yet THEY are in control of many Australian lives and livelihoods? standing like a sentinel. I agree with other reviewers... the correct Govt minister needs to sort this out. Something really rotten is going on here. https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/equifax-formerly-veda-to-pay-35-million-in-penalties

asc
asc

Frustration in dealing with Fit2work

Customer service has no clue and provide incorrect instructions. Customer Service also hangs up on your call. After 2 weeks back and forth with their customer service, still no resolution. Rate 0 on their customer service. Dealing with them can give you stomach ulcer.

TryBeforeYouBuy
TryBeforeYouBuySydney, NSW

Worst Database for Business Development

I have used Equifax Mint which is now called Equifax Ignite! After paying lot of money, this platform hasn't added 1 cent of business. 80% data is inaccurate in terms of location, whether organisations still operating or not etc.. After giving access to this platform to my staff, staff came back stating we will be better off working from Google! I paid $5K for nothing. I would recommend everyone not to buy anything from Equifax as organisation is all about taking your money!

Tiago
Tiago

Equifax have an address on my name that does not even exist

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect Invoicing

From the last couple of years, they were billing us twice for each transaction which was not noticed and through direct debit money was taken from our account. Last year when our company found this, we then contacted them to resolve but this has still not happened yet and it has been more than a year now. Seriously how this company is run is questionable!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dheeraj K
Dheeraj K

Do they have support of Australian Government?

Seems they have a support of Australian Government. Otherwise how they can even exist with such corrupt practices. Have been trying to have my correction completed for past 6 months without any success. This is after bank admitted their mistake and sent a correction to them directly and letter to me.

W.Lawson
W.LawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute disgrace of a company Equifax

Considered T.
Considered T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is madness.

I have a good paying record, always in excess of the minimum, with a credit provider, Go Mastercard. I asked for an increase of credit limit and it was declined. Why? Apparently because of a credit report from Equifax.

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst website !!

I tried to get a copy of my report and it keeps getting stuck and won’t let me type . It also pops up in red when I have selected exactly what i have been asked to select . Fix your website and get a new IT person you idiots !!!

WOOFLE
WOOFLEMelbourne

Falsified records and refuse to correct them

PeterA
PeterASydney, NSW

Equifax credit score nonsense

My Equifax credit score was sitting at around 900 in the "Very Good" category, I had not made a credit application for about two years. I have never missed a payment on anything for more than 5 years. All of a sudden my credit score dropped to 710 - falling to the "good" category. I called Equifax to find out why. After a long time spent across several employees, I found out that because I had changed carriers to Vodafone, they made a credit inquiry for a $50/month mobile service. That one event dropped my score to such a degree. Months later the score is unchanged. How useful is that?

Kanwal Purewal
Kanwal PurewalGOLD Coast

TERRIBLE IS Least

Rupesh
RupeshSydney, NSW

Big 4 banks e.g. St. George relying on these guys for a credit check is a joke

What a joke on how peoples data is handled by equifax, couldn't agree more when people say we need a class action on this- 1000% agree. Recently I had applied for a loan with St.George and they did a check with Equifax. Using my personal data a credit report came from Equifax was on a different person with my data mixed up at the detailed level. Bank was still relying on them and pointing to me that my credit history is bad. You guys really need to wake up. I hope a banking royal commission is looking into these. Its a poor practice

Ella N.
Ella N.

horrible. stupid and inaccurate service

The Equifax staff have mixed up my credit file with someone else for over 4 months now. They have done nothing positive or effective to resolve the issue or delete the incorrect and false information from my file. As a result, they have dragged my credit score low, and have resisted to change it. I have lodged multiple complaints about it with their complaint system. Staff are stupid and un-cooperative. The supervisor always promises to resolve the issue as soon as they can. However, they do nothing to sort this important matter out and my complaint is continuing.
EQUIFAX IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME AND ENERGY.

Susana lukic
Susana lukicSydney, NSW

class action needed for this company my credit rating is stuffed because of these people